Blood, Sweat and Tears

Paper Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's not that I believe it

But that I want to try holding out

Because that's all I can do

I want to remain

I want to dream more 

Even so, what I'm saying is 

That it's time to leave 

_______________________________________________

It's been a week since they missed hearing the sassy comments and wind-wiping laughs.

It's been a week since they tried so hard not to break down.

It's been a week since they made it on the headlines saying that they might disband.

 

Yoongi wondered why the media even bother to report crap to the public. But he wasn't even sure if he wanted to do this anymore. He just wanted to sit somewhere and keep thinking. 

Thinking about what they could've done if they weren't so focused on earning money. Thinking about how he could've spent more time with his hyung.

But it's all in the past, right?

After Bangtan held their hyung's funeral,they hardly talked to each other. They spent their time alone, crying in a corner or starting at nothing.

A.R.M.Y's comforted them and encouraged them to keep themselves together and so did their family , friends but they were torn apart at the end of each day.

After all they decided not to move their hyung's bed from their dorm. They didn't want to wash away the remaining memories too. Every night Yoongi stared at the opposite side of his room where Jin's bed was kept till he fell asleep. Not that sleep was anywhere near him. And today is one of these nights which he couldn't sleep. His mind kept wandering to those times when they were happy. 

It was hard for him before he joined Bangan. He fought with depression and almost lost his life due to the pressure he experienced. Yoongi was lost in his own world and thought no one could help him to escape what he called hell. But it all changed when he joined Bangtan. They accepted him just the way he was. Broken and depressed. They became his family. And most of all Jin always looked after him like he was his little brother. He always checked whether Yoongi ate and if he looked down, Jin never hesitated to ask the younger about it and made sure to make things alright. Though Yoongi was sometimes annoyed with Jin and told him to stay away , he craved his hyung's presence beside him. Mostly because he was afraid. Afraid that he would fall in to his own depressed world again. And even now he was afraid.

 

Yoongi turned to the other side and narrowed his eyes to the wall in front of him and huffed in annoyance. He was tired. Maybe mentally than physically. His body felt sore and felt like it needed some serious sleep. But sleep was not just nowhere near him. And the room too felt cold and lonely to him to concentrate. He missed his hyung's warmth.

Just as he was trying to close his eyes after God knows how long- he heard his door handle fumbling that made him frown. He stared at the door for a while until it opened and someone's figure appeared through the dark. The person seems to have trouble walking cause he tripped few times before making his way to Jin's bed and stumbled into it (more like fell) with a loud thud.

Yoongi quickly shot up from his bed and clicked on one of the switches. The room filled with dim light and Yoongi noticed the person who was laying on Jin's bed , his body looking weak and tired. Jungkook.

Yoongi sighed and went closer to the younger whose eyes were closed and his body motionless. Maybe he was drunk? But there was no smell of any drugs so Yoongi quickly disposed that thought. But then again he noticed how pale Jungkook looked and how his breath came ragged and short. He kept his hand on Jungkook's forehead and had to try his best not to gasp aloud. God. It was as Jungkook was on fire. He was burning up and Yoongi quickly went to the closet and grabbed the first aid kit before he took some pills and painkillers and nudged Jungkook softly to wake him up. 

Jungkook's eyelids fluttered open tiredly and his eyes fixed on Yoongi. His eyes looked dull and lifeless and Yoongi felt a pang in his stomach. Jungkook really looked lost.

"Jungkook-ah," Yoongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter