Seokjin Hyung

Paper Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's do an acrostic poem" Soekjin said enthusiastically while looking at Jimin and Jungkook. This happened when Jimin and he were shooting an episode of Eatjin and an oblivious Jungkook joined them. 

"A poem?" Jimin asked turning his attention to Jin from his loving camera. "That's good. Who's going to go first?"

"You go first. Then me and  lastly Jungkook. So it'll be Jim-Jin-Jung" Jin said chewing on his gum and gesturing excitedly.

"Okay hyung. Then I'm gonna start-"

"Why am I last?" Jungkook's annoyed voice filled the room and Jin narrowed his eyes at him.

"It's because you are the youngest" Jin responded flatly. He just can't understand why he would always get into childish fights with Jungkook. Jin is the oldest in bangtan and Jungkook is the maknae. They both always start fighting about most random facts and end up not talking for a little while. Well, not that Jin didn't enjoy his maknae's present; he kind of loved to have him by his side.

"How old are you?" Jin added disapprovingly. 

Jungkook looked at Jin murderously and Jimin felt the atmosphere getting cold around them.

"Okay. Listen I'm gonna-"  Jimin started but was soon stopped by their maknae

"Well good for your old age!" Jungkook snapped at Jin while on his lollipop.

Jin's face turned red. Jungkook always have to drag his age. He thought annoyingly. "Yes!YES!! I like my age. NO I LOVE IT!! What's it to you?!!" Jin shot back angrily.

"Can you quit it. Both of you?!" Jimin said glaring at the older and the younger. He felt a little left out by their conversation.

Jin swung his head toward Jimin to tell him to shut up but he quieted when felt his vision blurring from the corner of his eyes. Oh . Jin wanted to curse. He was sure he took his painkillers before coming. 

"Hyung? Is something wrong?" Jimin asked when he saw the older spacing out.

"Uhhh?" Jin muttered slowly. He thought that he  had more time to live. At least the doctors told so. He felt his chest paining slightly. Jin felt the urge to cry right then and there. He remembered that the symptoms showed up frequently these days and after a while he'll have to suffer from sever chest pain. He couldn't think straight. Maybe he should have told s about his condition. 

He was going to die. He knew it. And he thought that telling s won't to anything. Sure, they loved him. They were a family after all. But Jin sometimes felt that he was not good enough. He couldn't dance and he didn't like that either. Well, he can sing but not as good as the others. That's what he thought. That's why he decided to not to tell his condition to others. 

They would worry for sure. They'll miss their activities. Jin didn't want to be a bother to s anymore. And some d of his fans also told   him that he was just the face. He neither blamed them nor resente

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter