Chapter 14

You're the one ♥

 

 

When I woke up I look up and saw he was still sleeping soundly, drifting myself to what happen just now make me chuckle and I could not believe he confess to me when I had feelings for him but I am not sure myself if it is love or just a crush. Now I know for myself I am indeed in love with him and I will tell him what I really feel about him as soon he wakes up. I grab my phone at the side and check my SNS and any messages I have not read yet. I was replying to Hanbin when Jackson woke up and hug me from the back.

 

Baby you're awake?” he asks in his sleepy voice and I chuckle “Hmm oppa I am” I reply back and he hugs me tighter. I shook my head as he was being clingy and not that I dislike it but I find it cute. “Minyoung ah why you never look at me, I don't want to face your back I want to see your face” he says and I turn to look at him. “Why are you being so cute?” I ask him at the same time I pinch his cheeks. “Can we just sleep in for the whole day? I don’t want to let you go” he say and I shake my head and told him that we need to get up and I want to go and bath but I could not able to as he was pulling me down with him and grip on me tighter, I gave up and turn to face him before snuggling closer to his chest.

 

You give up don’t you?” he ask as he pull me closer to him and I just scoffed. “Shut up since you want to stay in bed all day then let’s do it since I am quite lazy to get out of bed as well” I say and he smiles before giving me a peck on the lips then my forehead. “Oppa...you know it will be a bit hard for me to accept you fully, I mean I have open up to you partly but it will hard for me to tell you that I am in love with you when I am as I don’t want the same thing to happen again. Would you wait for it right? You will never do that to me don’t you oppa? I don’t want empty promises if you are willing to fight for this to work then I would be grateful to do the same” I say and he ruffles my hair before telling me that it is alright, he knows the risk he is taking and if he really want to be with me he would have thought about it and he never will do the same thing as what my ex did to me.

 

After the deep talk, I went to have my shower then go to wear my shorts and tank top since I am going to be staying home all day today. Jackson went to the toilet to have his bath as soon as I am done and it takes him about 10 minutes and he was done and getting ready and I just finish wearing my clothes just left with putting cream on my face. I just pick up my face cream and was opening the lid when I turn to see he was done and was sitting in front of me waiting for me to finish up putting cream on my face and all the things you do to take care of your skin. Once I was done with my daily routine after a shower I went down to see if anyone is home yet and there was no one. Either they are still asleep or they have yet to reach home.

 

I was preparing breakfast when Jackson appears from behind and back hug me and I froze for a moment before continue to make breakfast for him and the rest of them since I know that they are home just that they have yet to wake up. Just as I almost done with cooking, Jackson helps me out and set the table. Once we ware done he give me a peck on the lips and that was when I notice someone was here. “PARK JIMIN I KNOW IT IS YOU, GET OUT FROM THERE” I shout and slowly he peek out from the wall and smile shyly before sitting down to have his breakfast. “How did you know I was hiding behind the wall?” he asked me and I give him the duh-face like I knew someone was there and other than oppas it would be him and I was right it was indeed him.

 

Oh Minyoung, you’re awake?” Chanyeol ask me as soon as he went in the dining room “Duh oppa I was awake since 7 but I could not get out since that someone doesn’t want me to get out of bed and away from him” I say while glancing at Jackson

Morning Minyoung” Bom say as she walks in and finds her sit. “Unnie you’re not working today?” I ask her since Jimin told me the others have left for work. “Nope took off today since I was tired as I have been working most of the time so I thought a short break will be good and indeed it was a good choice” she says and I nods then ask her to take a rest if possible since her body needs more rest.

 

Basically, we all had no plans and end up staying at home for the rest of the day. Jimin was busy dancing over at the dance studio in the basement while Chanyeol was recording a song over at the studio and the same level as the dance studio. I was getting bored and Jackson was talking to the GOT7 members so I went down to the dance studio and watch Jimin dance.

 

Yah instead of looking at me dance why not you join me?” he asks and I look at him “What? You want me to join you oppa? Like as in dance together with oppa?” I question him back and he nods. At first, I hesitate before end up changing my clothes before joining him and for the next half and hour I spend dancing with him and creating new choreography for a new song that we have no dance to. I end the dance practice with laying on the dance floor panting hard after the intense dancing. “You okay?” Jimin ask me and I nods “Oppa~” I say cutely to him and he looks at me before cringing at what I just did “Ah oppa, it is wrong for a sister to act cute to her brother?” I question him and he just keeps on laughing and I was so pissed that I stomp out and head over to the studio.

 

You, what are you doing here?” Chanyeol ask me as he notices I stomp in and sat on the couch. “Jimin oppa, I just wanted to be cute around him and all he did was scoff and laugh at me. Oppa~ it is wrong for me to be cute around my siblings?” I ask him and he chuckle before saying that it is nothing wrong being cute around us and I smile and hug him before asking him what was he up to and he end up asking me to go take a shower since I smell bad as I have just finish dancing, I chuckle before going back to my room to have my shower.

 

Where were you?” Jackson ask me as soon as I enter my room and I look at him before saying I want to take a shower first since I am feeling sticky and he sigh before asking me to proceed with what I want to do. As soon as I was done with a shower I head out and wear my clothes before sitting on the makeup table to put my daily skincare routine. “You haven’t answered my question Minyoung ah” he says and I look at him from the mirror and say “I was in the basement, dancing with Jimin oppa then at the studio with Chanyeol oppa, why?” I ask him and I shake his head before saying he was worried about me. I smile knowing that indeed he really care about me but why do I still feel that I should not open up to him more now?