Chapter 10

You're the one ♥

Minyoung ah having fun?” Jackson asks me and I nod my head and went in the water deeper and deeper. “YAH MINYOUNG GO AWAY FROM THERE” Mino shout and I turn and fall back. I was struggling since it was deep and I could not react fast even though I could swim. Suddenly I felt someone grab for me and pulling me into the shore then put me down on the sand.

 

Minyoung ah you’re okay?” Hanbin ask me and I nod my head. “Oppas sorry I was not looking where I was going” I say while lowering my head. “No I was supposed to protect you there but I couldn’t since you were having fun and I don’t want to ruin it” Jackson say and I turn to him and say that it was my fault and not him but he insists that he was in wrong.

 

Let’s head and have lunch” Suho oppa say and we all took a quick shower before heading to our car and drive over to the city to have our lunch there. Jungkook was traveling in my car again and this time round I drive slowly.

 

Chanyeol oppa drives off first and then I follow him from the back and then the rest of them follow me at the back. I was thinking about the fun just now. It was indeed a great idea to go out and enjoy the day with oppas.

 

Noona” Jungkook says “Hmm what is it Kookie?” I asked him then he looks at me and look to the front before saying what he wants to say. “Noona you know you got to move on, there’s always someone better than him” Jungkook say and I sigh. “Jungkook it’s not that I can’t move on it’s just that I already did but he just keep on appearing and makes it hard for me to move on” I say to him

 

As soon as we reach the place I park my car next to Jackson and Jimin. I get down and lock my car; Jungkook was already in front with Yugyeom and Bambam. We all went into the restaurant and took a seat at the big table I was in between Jackson and Jimin oppa.

 

Food here I come” Chanyeol oppa say and we all laugh at him. “Minnie usual?” Jimin oppa ask me and I nod at him and took out my phone to play games while waiting for the food to come.

 

Hey sweetheart” Hanbin says and I smile at him. “Hey jagiyah” I say back at him and the two of us just smile. “Baby you cheated on me?” Jaehwan oppa say and I just look at him. “Sweetie how could you” Hyunwoo oppa say. “Princess I thought you’re mine” Mino oppa say and I laugh at their silly acts. “Oppas I love you all equally and I don’t get it why you all call me with those sweet nicknames that you call for your girlfriend” I say to them. “Can’t we say it to you” Hyunwoo oppa say and the rest of them nod their heads.

 

Minyoung” someone says and I turn around and saw he was standing there behind me. “Ooooppa” I say tugging at Jimin oppa sleeve since I was shocked seeing him here and I don’t even want to see him again. “Oh hey, Hyunwoo hyung, Jaehwan hyung, Mino hyung and Hanbin” he says as soon as he spots them. “Jaemin, leave us alone please” Mino oppa say

 

But it’s been a while since I last saw Minyoung” he say while smiling at me. “And you will never see her again at all” Hyunwoo oppa say “You can’t just force me not to see her again cause I will” he says and looks at all of them. “Choi Jaemin, stay away from my sister and I mean it if I heard from her that you disturb her again you’re dead” Chanyeol oppa say. “Oh, and you’re going to bring the whole friends of yours? Bring it cause I will not stay away from her” he says and went out of the restaurant.

 

Minyoung I want you to be careful from now on I don’t want anything to happen to you” Suho oppa say. “Oppas don’t worry you all are there to look after me and I will also look after myself and will tell you if he comes and disturbs me” I say and looking at each of them. “Jackson I need you to look after her in school if we are not around” Chanyeol oppa say and I look at him. “OPPA” I say “What? Jackson you and Kai will look after her” Lay oppa say and I look at him too. “Yixing oppa not you too” I say and fold my arms and sit back.

 

I just don’t want anything to happen to you and I mean it you’re too precious to me” Chanyeol oppa say. “You’re my sister and I want you to be safe” both Jimin and Chanyeol oppa say it together and I just look at the both of them.

 

Jinyoung oppa, say something” I say while hoping that oppa will help me but instead it was the opposite. “Chanyeol hyung just do what you’re doing” he says and I glare at him.

 

I was definitely mad at them since Jackson needs to look after me like why. He really just….I hate him to the core like he is really annoying even though he would look after me and take care of me but still he guts really getting the nerve out of me. I look over at oppas and sigh since I was not ready for me and it would be a bit difficult since I was not close with him and I just only got to know him recently and it would take times to open up to him. I walk away from them and sat down at a corner and look at the sky. Dreaming away thinking what would happen to me since Jackson would look after me now and we have most of the same classes while Kai oppa only has certain classes with me.