"Sticky" (SVTxOC)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

Seungkwan was definitely sure that the world hates him. Fate hates him. The gods hate him. Coz if he wasn’t then why was he stuck in the storage room with his biggest enemy?

 

 

 

What did I do to get me into this situation?

 

 

 

Seungkwan glares at said enemy who was checking the place for any possible exits.

 

“You do know I can feel you glaring behind me.”

 

Seungkwan scoffs and continues to glare at her back.

 

“So? Can’t I do what I want to?”

 

 

She sighs and turns to face him. “Can’t you at least help me find a way to get out of here?”

“Why should I? It’s your fault we got stuck in here in the first place.” Seungkwan answers back.

“Look. I don’t know why you hate me. I don’t even know what I did for you to hate me but if you want to be stuck with me for longer then go ahead and don’t help.”

 

Seungkwan falls silent. She makes a point. I hate it when she makes a point.

 

His enemy continues to find another exit but no luck. Seungkwan turns to the door and tries to budge it but it won’t; just then he heard noises and turns to the direction of his enemy who was climbing on couple of boxes.

 

“What are you doing?”

“I think I found an exit. There’s a small window up there. I’m sure I could fit but only if I could reach it—” His enemy managed to miss a step as she climbs coz one of the boxes couldn’t handle her weight.

 

She closes her eyes expecting to fall on the hard floor but instead she felt an arm supporting her. She opens hers eyes just to see Seungkwan above her; an arm holding on to her the other blocking one of the boxes along with his back.

 

 

She saw the struggle he was in and wanted to say something.

 

 

“You could have gotten hurt!” He yells. She flinches by the tone of his voice but she saw the change of expression on his face.

 

 

He lets go of her and pushes back the boxes making sure they won’t fall again.

 

 

“I’m sorry. I thought they were sturdy enough—”

“Are you stupid?! The moment you step on those boxes I knew you were going to fall. They aren’t strong enough to handle any kind of heavy weight.”

 

She wanted to retort to his comment if he hadn’t said the next words.

 

 

“You could have gotten badly hurt. What if I didn’t see you? Then you would have fallen. You’re lucky I saw that coming!”

 

 

She saw the way he looks at her. There was concern written all over his face.

 

 

“I’m sorry…. If I made you worry.”

 

 

Seungkwan eyes turn wide and suddenly he starts coughing. “Wh-Who said I was worried about you? I was just being human even if you’re my enemy! Don’t forget that!”

He turns away from her, trying not to make eye contact. Even if he said that he felt his cheeks heat up, luckily the room was dark enough, so she won’t notice how red his cheeks has become.

Why in the world did I just save her?

 

 

 

“Thank you Seungkwan-sshi~”

 

Seungkwan felt his heart pace up. She has never called him by his first name before. He turns back to her and saw her smiling at him. He felt his heart pace even more.

 

“I-I should go find a way to reach that window.” He said and immediately stares at anything in the room that could help.

 

 

 

What’s wrong with me? Why is my heart suddenly beating faster than normal?

 

 


Word Count: 609

And here's a Seungkwan for you, also I couldnt help but imagine a manly Seungkwan in this, i legit fell for his character here hahaha ^^

-Kaye :3