Debut

Is it love?

January 16, 2015

Yerin POV

Its finally her day, after years of training and tranfering from agencies, she finally get to be on stage. Seeing her best friends one by one making names of the charts while she still staying do hurt her but she keeps her motivation up, she finally is on stage with her members they been training together for about a year, her sisters she can say, Sowon, Yuju, Eunha, Sinbi and Umji. Glass Bead, a song written by Seo Yong bae and Iggy, they made their first performance on Music Bank. Their feedbacks are great for newcomers especially from unknown company, she didnt expect too much anyway. She believe in her company, she believe one day her group will rise on the charts too.

Yerin checks the shared phone (yeap gfriend only shares one phone since they confirmed to be debut ad have been trained in a group). Yerin is very happy to receive messages of congratulation from her close friends or classmates in school, her own squad, Joy, Hayoung, Wooju and even Zelo. Well Zelo doesnt really hang out with them because of his super busy schedule but Zelo has always been caring for his friends.

"Yerinniee~~ Heard your debut song! You look so cute >< Chukkahae!" - Joy RV

"YERINNN AHHHHHH YOUR NEW SONG IS MY JAM RGHT NOW HAHAHA YOU ARE FINALLY ONE OF US!" - Hayoung Apink

"Yerin ah, when will you get rid of that bang? keke chukkahae!" Wooju Wassup

"Yo yerin, chukkahae~ dont forget to greet me on stage one day! p/s arent you tired of school uniform? keke " - Zelo BAP

 

She chuckles as she replied to each one of them. She is really happy to receive the messages of supports nut she actually really hope, a message from that one guy but she knows she wont receive any. Her old phone number is being taken away by the company, there is no way for that guy to contact her. She open her own twitter account which is private, no one knows except for Taehyung. They used to share that account, it just some couple things they once did, although they were never a couple, you can call best friends? Not really too, they just hang out together few times. Almost lover maybe? Scrolling and checking out some of the comments on their debut. Well some of them are really negatives, they judge their looks and visuals.

"We dont have visual hmph" She bickers. Of course, since jenny and that other girl quit themselves from the group, they have been so worried if netizen will hate on them over their visuals. She looks at the mirror and checks her make up, its fine tho, she is not that ugly and so is the other members. She keeps scrolling, ignore all the negative comments and uplift her mode by the positive comments. 

"Chukkahae, you made it" A new tweet come into the profile. She chuckles herself.

"Ah he remember me..thank you tae oppa" yerin smiles alone. Flashbacks of their memories come by. Yerin still remember their first meet up, bighit is holding an internal dance competition between their trainees and Source Music company asked their trainees to give some support there. Big hit are known for their best dance trainees so somehow SouMu wants their trainees to learn. Yerin is actually very well reserved among strangers, since her vocal training finished late, she went there alone. 

She saw the trainees dance and of course she was very amazed. she analyze each performance and tried to follow them, she went to the corner of the room and slowly follow the dance step.

"Ouch" her leg slips and she almost fell. A guy come in sudden to help her stand "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah.. dont worry" Yerin pushes his hand away and stand up. "its not that hurt"

"Yeah, i know i was just helping but your legs seems to be really hurt tho. Have you been practicing all day?" The guy continue.

"oh i fell from yesterday dance practice. It will heal over times, dont worry." Yerin smiles.

"Its red tho, i have some oilments if you want to?" The guy offer help again. 

"I am really okay, thank you" yerin smiles and walk away leaving the room. Yeah he is very kind to help but it is very awkward to talk with strangers especially boys,

Next few days, Yerin went to the cafe nearby the SouMu building, it almost raining and her home are quite far. She knows it getting late but walking in the rain would make her sick tomorrow, she has a test at school tomorrow.

She ordered a cup of latte and sat beside the window enjoying the view of office adults going home and the dark city lights when suddenly a boy came and sat infront of her.

"How is your leg today?" the guy smiled and asked.

"oh you again, just fine. Why are you here?" Yerin asked.

"Me again? Yeah me again, the kind guy you push away last time. I was just offering my help tho. Its hurt my pride when you walk away like that. Am i not handsome enough to help you?" that guy bomb her with few questions.

"What...? I didnt mean like that i was just, you are a stranger?"

"Stranger? Ah i didnt introduce myself yet? Im Taehyung, soon to be debut and you will regret for dont want to talk to me today" He laugh and offer a handshake.

"Hi, I am yerin"

"Yerin? Oh nice name" He smiles. They both then talk and Taehyung walked Yerin home. Then later, they exchange number and start going out but they never really in a relationship. Just friends that always go out together until one day, Yerin finds Taehyung didnt stop by and wait for her anymore. She wonders why but she dont want to ask until one day she receive a message, 

"I am debuting today. It been a great time knowing you :)" - Tae Oppa

Well she knows debuting means the end to friendship. They have to avoid scandals. Yerin quickly asked one of the junior that just transfered from bigHit to Soumu, Eunbi."Big Hit debuting a group today?"

"Yes unnie, you didnt know? i thought you are da-" Eunbi asked back. Rumors quickly go around, Yerin quickly soft punch her.

"No we were not dating. It been a long time since we last met but we were not dating- seriously."

"Well everyone in Bighit thought he dated you back then. you hit the jackpot tho. Many girls over there like him!" Eunbi laugh.

"No, we were not like that. Just normal cool friends" 

"If cool friends mean walking you home everyday, putting your picture as his wallpaper. Okay then, cool friends" Eunbi teases her.

"Really? really? He put my picture as wallpaper?" Yerin excitedly asked again. The fact that taehyung never let her touch his phone back then. Aw thats his secret.

Eunbi nodded and sigh "Ah, jinjja. Ive been in Bighit for so long but never get a boyfriend there"

Yerin chuckles and pinch her junior cheek, "Let focus on our soon to debut group and you will get many many fanboy"