Jennie x Rapmon : Flower Boy Next Door PART 2

BTS X BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA : YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

"This is daebak! Jennie is an Army! Yah Jungkook, it will be easier for you if you just ask Jennie number then." The boys were in the V's room sharing Jimin laptop to rewatch Blackpink interview.

"Can we look at the fans reaction? I wondered what they think." Suga logged on into their Twitter account.

Fan1 :[ Auw..Jennie is so beautiful! ]

Fan2 :[ I love Blacksonyeondan ]

Fan3 :[ Omg I still cannot believe it ]

Fan4 :[ No.....Rapmon is mine! I wont let a bully have him]

Fan5 :[ How can something like this trending?]

Fan6 : [ Where is V oppa?......]

Fan7 : [ This is hungry for fame...]

Fan8 : [ Congratulation for winning daesang! We are proud of you!]

"Well their reaction are not that bad. Hey Jungkook have you thinking on how to get the number?" JHope commenting. They turned off the laptop and focusing on Jungkook instead.

"Err...since when we are doing this kind of thing hyung? I dont think anyone will gladly give out their number to the strangers." Jungkook scratching his head didnt know why JHope wanted to have their phone number. It is not likely they can meeting and chatting to each other, wont they?

"Aii. come on Kookie. Cant you see he wanted to help you overcome your fear with women." Suga interfered making Jungkook's stomach churned.

"Cant I just buy you a new phone?" Jungkook hoping his hyung would consider his offer.

"Aii you are rich boy, where's the fun." Rapmon replied. 

"Okay, i'll give you time until 31st December. It is not that hard right? It can be anyone." JHope winked before going back to his room. Jungkook just staring blankly imagined how will he do it and whose number he will ask for.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"See you this Monday. Goodbye!" Jennie waved to Jisoo, Rose and Lisa. She's going back for their three days off and Jisoo also going to go home after this. Only Lisa and Rose staying in their dorm.

"Jen, we are going to visit Baba and staying there until your holidays over. Are going to join us or just staying at home?" Jennie's mother explaining their plans to her. 

"Really?! I havent met Baba for so long. I'm definitely going with you guys! Wohoo!!" She's excited to meet her grandmother because she didnt visit her yet since she moved to her new house last month. Her eyes wandered outside enjoying the view on her way to the Baba house.

"Baba's housing area looks lavish and elegant Mom. Did Baba chosed her house personally?" Jennie peeking her head between the front seats looking at her mother.

"I think she moved here because she wanted to live next to her bestfriend house. Honey, what is her name again?" Her mom tried to remember Baba's childhood friend but she forgot.

"Sounds like Jang Mi or Jang Ri, i'm not sure either. By the way, it looks like a good idea to have them for dinner together tonight. Lets go to the supermarket first, we will prepare something special!" Mr Kim excited with his idea before making a u-turn to the nearest supermarket.

"Lets go Mr Kim! Mr Kim's food is the best!!!" Jennie also couldnt wait to have a great dinner with her family since her father is a very talented cook so its a bonus.

Half an hour later, they arrived at Baba's house. Jennie wanted to surprise her, she climbed upstairs and peeking inside her grandmother room.

"Ehh..where is Baba?" Jennie couldnt spot her inside, so she stepped inside. She looked for her in the bathroom but she's not there. She was about to leave when her grandmother pipy voice screaming her name.

"MOCHIII ARE YOU HERE TO SEE ME?!" Her Baba keep climbing the stairs as she was in the garden when they arrived.

"Oh Baba! Where did you go?" Jennie helped her climbed on the stairs before taking her into her room. They sat on the wooden matting, Jennie poured some tea into the cups.

"Aigoo Mochii..you are all grown up now. You look like me when i'm young." Her Baba sipped on her drinks, the wrinkles around her eyes creased when she smiled. 

"Of course Baba! Baba is the most beautiful woman i've ever met. Oh by the way, did Appa tell you about the dinner?" Jennie put her head on her Baba's lap.

"Dinner? What dinner? Is your Appa going to cook? I wonder what is the special occasion." Her Baba tucked her hair behind her ear and braided the rest into one single braids.

"Ahhh..so its supposed to be a secret. Baba, i'm sure you will love it! I think i will go and help dad downstairs. See you after this, have a rest Baba." Jennie kissed her cheek before going downstairs.

Jennie whistled happily on her way to the kitchen. Her father was busy preparing the dishes, there's a big pot of a boiling stew on the stove. 

"Hey Jen darling, come here and help me." Her father was busy cutting vegetables on the chopping board. He asked Jennie to wash some raddish and gave it to him afterwards. 

Once she finished, she passed the raddish to her dad. She open the lid, the steam gushing from the hot stew. "Wow, this baby octopus looks delicious Chef Kim. Can I have some?" Jennie looking at her dad with a pleading eyes. Usually her father didnt allow anyone to taste his cooking beforehead, she knows it but she still want some because it looks irresistibly delicious.

"Alright alright..anything you wish my dear. After this, go accompany your mother to invite Mrs Jang Mi over." Mr Kim commanded Jennie.

"Yeay! Love you dad." She put some of the stew on a small plate and stuffed the octopus inside .

"Ah, Chef Kim this is so delicious! All hail to Chef Kim!" Jennie continue eating until the last drop of the stew on her plate. She put the plate in the sink and said goodbye to her father. She left the kitchen and searching for her mother in the living room.

"Mom, dad said i have to accompany you to invite Mrs Jang Mi over for dinner. Lets go!" Jennie found her mother dusting the furniture in the living room.

"Oh really? But i already invite them over. Ah nevermind that, you should help me with this then." Jennie grab another feather duster and help her mother to clean up the rest. Her mother told her there is a tall and handsome young man who open up the door for her. She said he looks familiar but she didnt know where she met him before. 

"Turns out he is Mrs Jang Mi's grandchild. Her daughter were coming over to celebrate her birthday along with her family.So i invite all of them here." Her mother finishing her story as well as finishing the last furniture too.

"Great mom! Baba must be happy to celebrate Mrs Jang Mi's birthday together." Jennie asked her mother permission to go and resting inside her room. She noticed there are two missed calls from Lisa. She called Lisa back with a video call.

Rose and Lisa showed up when they answered her calls.

"Annyeong JenMochi! What are you doing?" Lisa and Rose were loud and laughing like some crazy chicks.

"I'm at my grandmother house right now. Where is Jisoo? She went back already? Hey guys, do you know what? My mom said there's a hot guy lived next to my grandmother  house. I wonder how handsome he is,lol." Jennie told her members about the mysterious young man.

"Like really?! Jenn you should snap his picture! Its fun." Rosè literally screaming on the phone.

"Urghh..shut up Chaengg... Btw Jisoo is home already. We just called her before. Hey Jenn, where did you put your hardisk? I need to start a new movie marathon since Hwarang is out!" Lisa is boring since she and Rosè cannot go out.

Jennie was about to reply when her mother pulled the knob.

"Er,guys..i'll text you later Lisa. I think its almost time to get ready. Buh byeee~~" Jennie saying goodbye to them.

"Oh, you were with your friends? Sorry to interupt you guys but you should dressed up. Its almost dinner time." Her mother softly smiled and leaved her. Jennie just nodded her head.

She went to take her bath, and wear a hanbok

The time she got out, she can already hear her Baba was having a good time chatting with her friend. Seems like her mother and father also in there greeting Mrs Jang Mi's daughter and her family.

Jennie walked to the kitchen. She surprised to see her mother there.

"Oh, i thought you were in there."Jennie approached her mother.

"Ah, its a good timing you were here already. Now, you need to introduce yourself too. Go and take this tea inside." Her mother instructed her while following her going inside.

Her mother handed her a tray with a few cups on it and a pot of green tea.

Jennie cautiously walked toward the guest room. She knocked the door softly before sliding it. Her back facing the guest when she closing the door back so she couldnt see the guest face just yet.

Jennie lowered her gaze, she sat next to her grandmother. Arranging the cups and pouring the teas in the cups.

"Annyeonghaseyo, i am Baba's only grandchild. My name is Jennie." Jennie looked at the guests while introducing herself.

"Eh...." Jennie gasped, couldnt believe what was she seeing right now.

Rapmon BTS is the mysterious young man?! How come??

"Oh Jennie Blackpink? Ah no i mean Jennie Kim.." Rapmon also shocked to see her.

"Ahh..you guys know each other? Thats good then, you can be friends." Mrs Jang Mi and Baba smilling while patting each other.

Jennie just awkwardly smiled. She just sat there nodding her head and answering their guest question as much as she can until the dinner time over. They wished Mrs Jang Mi to have a long and happy life for her birthday. Baba also took the opportunities to take a family photo together.

Jennie was shy the whole time, how she wished her members are here with her so that her photo in the family picture wouldnt turned out to be so discouraging. Hfft..

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Okay guys this is the second part ^^. I'm not going to do the part 3 loll :3 After this i'm going to write a new pairing. Who's excited?? 

Plan:

1) Lisa x Jungkook

2) Jennie x Suga

Sorry my edit look that bad ~~~~~~ :3 Believe me this is my first try. I'll try harder after this, FIGHTING!!!

Thank you for my subscribers and feel free to comments. Upvotes are highly recommended!

With love

<3

*Credit to the owner for these amazing photo. I did not own any of the graphic*