Group hug

A Goldfish on my plate

This is going to be along day. I wake up and check the messeges on my phone
'Sunny'
" Msr Chanyeol i have prepared everything for the late after wedding party of yours i just need you and miss Baeki  for the cake taste sample"
'Dad'
"I am so huppy you and Baeki are having this party mum and i are excited to meet her"
'Sehun'
So if i get this straight the cute guy you meet few days ago was Baeki as a dude thats crazy
P.S dont forger to give ViVi  love she really is magical
'Boss Kim'
In case you forgot you still work for me yesterday supposed to be your last day of vacation so now you should better show yourself at the office"
Oh my life i get up and move to the Kitchen expecting to see Baekhyun making breakfast but instead i get greeted by a note
" I went out for an errant i will come by your office to pick you up for the cake sample  P.S i did not snoop your phone or anything ViVi did"
I search through the frige and find some tuna salad then move to the living room where i meet Vivi 
"look fish this what is going to happen to you after this ends"
Vivi bubbles.Again. That literelly all this fish could do ' its Sehuns fish what did i expect . I get ready for work while listening my favourite mix of 'Time of our life' I found myself in my office later the same day . I try to focus on my work but i cant get Baekhyun out of my head i know i shouldnt but i cant help it my job is boring hell my life is boring yet Baekhyun really spice things up Kyungsoo on the other hand never really had never being so interesting maybe it was good he left me But i am not stupid yet i know Baek will leave me to i mean this is all lies at the end . 
"Hyung...? You are spacing out?"
"No i was thinging of work"
"You where thinging of work my you where thinging of Baeki"
"Baeki is the boy i met yesterday ?" Irene askes with a shy voice 
"Yeah but his name is really Baekhyun"
"I like Baeki better "
"I thing Baekhyun is nice too Sehunnie"
"Really you like it that much? You should hang out with him then" Sehun 
seemed to be upset . Thats new i feel like i missed something here
"Your name is still better Sehunnie" okey Irene i way more friendly that i remember her being before " Good cause i am your friend noona not  Baekhyun he is Chanyeol's " Yeah i wish 
"Chanyeol you seem  alot out of it" irene spared me a worried look " I still need a little time to get used to warking i guess"
Ring Ring
I have a messsege 
"Boss Kim"
"I need you at my office come here immediately"
I cant risk to get fired so i run as fast as i can to Taeyeon's office i knock the door first and then enter inside
"Well that was really a brave move Baeki "
I look a the sight infront of me and hold my surpize because i  barely can recognise the sobing mess of my boss hugging thightly my 'fiance' 
"Well i am here Taeyeon"
"Oh Chanyeol you are a lucky man you know that?" What is this? what did Baek said to her ?
"Well its just so sad that your parents werent there for you and that yout boyfriend left you at the time but drugs are never the solution Chanyeol"
'Drugs what is going on here ?' " But i guess its also my fault pushing you with work i still cant believe what would have happen if Baeki didnt pressure Sehun to ask me for some time off for you it would be terrible " So now i am a drug user cool 
"Well thank god that i was there to save him from that terrible addiction "
"You are really one exceptionall therapist Baeki ....and now you two are married "
So we are not plane crush sarvivores anymore i see well that excuse wouldnt work with Taeyeon since i only missed a week of work not enough time for a traveling accident .
"Well i am long time clean now thanks to my Baeki"
"Oh please Channie you worked hard for this "
Baekhyun looked at me with a smirk on his face 
You two are so adorable and to think that Chanyeol was gay just a week ago "
"Love can change anything" i declare and hope secretly that it could be truth. Now Chanyeol i also wanted to announce that i am making you the new vice presitent of this company thing of it as a wedding gift" as i hear the news a hug my boss that wad still hugging my 'fiance' because damn that gift was much better from  sehun's fish . So i keep both of them in a sandwich hug that i realise it awkward a little to late. 
" boss ?" irene must have enter the offoce cause she is staring at the three of us a little socked but then Sehun shows up from behind and graps and pulls her into our group hug "Yeah Office bonding time!!!"i feel emparashed for a moment and look back at Baekhyun that seems a little too huppy as he smiles at me 'Wow was always his smile that beautiful and bright '
My phone ring and i get a call from 'SUNNY' geez this girl just ruined our moment . I break the hug and answer my phone 
Baekhyun pov 
"Yeah what is it ?" Chanyeol is speaking with someone on his phone so i have a moment to get a hold of my feelings . What was that back there Chanyeol longging stare my heart jumping out of my chest . But i was really huppy Chanyeols work wasnt that bad and the people here are great and the group hug was cute too i mean this is all lies yet they feel so real 'Dont be stupid Baekhyun nothing here is real at least not for you'
Chanyeol calls my name and explains to every one that we have to go to some cake test sample thing . The whole sample testing goes smoothly untill Chanyeol get a allergic shock from the peanuts 
Good thing that Yoona was there to inject him she is a doctor ( i know its suits her!!) And teach me how to do it for future use i smile bitterly at the use of the world future . When we get home Chanyeols gets rid of the girls and climbs back to out bed
"Hey Baek why are you so sad ?" What is this is Chanyeol a mind reader
"Your expression are pretty obvious you know but really now what happen you where so huppy back at my boss office"
"That was because of the group hug "
"Really ?"
"Yeah i like them i dont get them often "
Chenyeol moves closer to me and hugs me from behind "You got two hugs in one day consider your self lucky" he laid down  and push me down with him . I felt warm coming from Chanyeols body . Why are you doing this Chanyeol . I dont want it . I dont want to fall in love with you . Because its not real....

 

Next chapter is the final ( get ready)