Deal with it

A Goldfish on my plate

Cant believe you tricked the cute guy"
"He tricked me first "
"Ah hyung do you want to know what i am going to put on yout gravestone"
"Not really"
"Here restes Park Chanyeol a friend of mine and a wokaholic to the bone "
"Thats not bad actually"
"his lovers would call him sweet and caring but ...he didnt had any"
"Haha very funny"
"You should go and apologise"
"Its better this way we where not meant to be"
"Still hoping Kyungsoo will come back "
Yeah
BAEKHYUN POV
I still cant believe that guy  after all the things i said to impress him he still walk away . Stupid Chanyeol what am i going to do now that he is gone
Stupid piece of paper wait wait wait is that an adress written in here ooo this is good its time for a surpise visit .
CHANYEOL POV
"So what are you gonna do with that new house hyung?"
"I am thinging of shelling it but honestly i am attach to it i cant let go" 
"Well if you need help from anyone dont call me"
BAEKHYUN POV
"That one is defenetly a good neiborhood ready to get mess up by the one and only Byun!!! "
"Hello sir you are looking for something"
"This house actually"
"Ohh so you must be mister Chanyeol"
"Not really"
"Then who?"
"Ehm ... he  is my husband"
"its so nice to meet you will you be staying?" "Defenetely"
"Its this house here pretty big but still cozy"
"Ehm thanks alot ..."
'Is she waiting for me to enter that so creepy'
"Have you forgot youre keys"
'I dont even have keys but hey i just remember something'
"O yeah there right here under the carpet i am so forgetfull"
"Its okey "
"Why is she still here sould i invite her in"
"Need something?"
"No i just didn't expect for Chanyeol to have a pretty bride that all"
'Pretty what??? I am a dude do i look like a girl i guess i do maybe i should just let her belive that'
"Oh thank you Unie"
"I would love it if you came by my house later but you should wear better clothes these makes you manly"
"Sure"
I close the door quiqly so that i'll get rid of her and turn around to face the house wow so many waterfalls this place takes relaxing decoration on a whole new level 
"Should i just go ?' But then how will i take my revenge on Channie hehe i need to change clothes and pay that old lady a visit.
Chanyeol Pov 
Riiiiing Riiiiing
"My phone again"
"Hey its me Chanyeol who is this ?"
"Chanyeol my son its me "
"Father is this you but why would you call me?"
"You made me mad my son"
"Well if this is all i dont want to here it"
"But i forgive you"
"I cant believe you finally are accepting me "
"Who could i not my son is actually in love"
"Wait  how did you find out?"
"How could i not?"
"And you approve it?"
"Yes i am i used to feel bad for having a son that was homouall but now everything is good i want to meet that Baeki girl and give you my bless and money of course "
"Baeki?"
"Yes you wife my son"
Baekhyun Pov
"The plane had crashed but i wasnt afraid Chanyeol was there he protected me and i felt safe in his arms"
"Such a gentleman"
"The days past but no one could find us we where alone in a desert island "
"Thats so romantic"
"Finally a small ship spotted us before we die  when we past that giantic waterfall on our way home
Chanyeol fall to his knees and propose to me " 
"Its like a movie "
"But the truth" ' okey maybe not but these woman dont have to know that its funny how all the married ladys of the neiborhood came to meet Chanyeol's pretty wife 
"But how come you where both at the same plane?"
"Chanyeol was there for vacations but i was there for a modelling job"
"You are a model"
"Used to be but now i am a wife"
"Oh you gave up on your career for your love "
"Yeah thats me " i dont mind lying to them though i shouldnt espacially if i want to keep a low profile but this stuff comes naturally from me i can never stop making up stories is my passion what can i do ?..
Knock knock
'Who could that be another guest how many women live here? '
"I should open it"
I open the door and meet a very angry pair of eyes 
"Oh Channie back so soon"
"What happening in here?"
"I was having a little meet up with the girls honey"
"Honey?..."
"But they were leaving now right?"
"Oh yes we should let the couple alone we dont want to block anything you two want to do " Miss Jang said with a wink! 
"Thanks Sica, girls you can come another time "
I close the door and face Chanyeol who seems ready to murder me 
"No dont kill me  i am still to young to die i'll just go"
"No you are not running away start explaining whats happening here"
"Well us you have recently found out i have been pretenting to be your wife"
"How long?"
"A couple of weeks now"
"Why?"
"At first i thought that this is were you leaved and wanted to surprize you but then i found out that you bought this place for your fiance so when the nice ladies ask me who i was i told them i was her"
"Why are you still here"
" Oh you are not going to believe this us you can remember i recently lost my job thanks to someone" 
"I was kicked out of my house so i came back here since you werent and the ladies kept coming with food and i couldnt say no"
"You destroyed me one of this ladies must have called mu futher and told her everything"
"Hey nothing bad happen"
"Didnt you listen my dad found out "
"So..?"
"He hasnt spoken to me for years since i left his place he couldnt accept the fact that i was gay and happy so i just left but then he didnt even let me contact the rest of the family or him i really regret leaving i miss them all so much"
"Then it was a good thing right youre welcome"
"You cant leave he has to meet you cant you pretent to be my wife? "
"Will i be staying here then?"
" Sure "
"Deal just go now i should get to bed"
"But now we are married we should sleep together "
"Never i hate you "
"Baby you just deal with it"