Love 2

School Of Love
XSYKOTICA
Love 2
 

 

Jimin made it out of his 4th class today, right now it was lunch break. Taehyung slung his arm over Jimin's shoulder as his other hand held Wheein's. "So Jimin, whatcha gonna do now?"

Jimin looked at his silver watch, "Probably grab a few things to eat and do work in the council room."

Yes, Jimin is a top student of Le Demian, however he was also part of the student council commitie.

Taehyung pouted, "Eh~ but I wanted to eat with you today.."

Jimin gave a sad smile, "sorry Tae."

Tae removed his arm around Jimin's and sighed. "Okay, but definitely tomorrow. Oh! text me later about you-know-what."

Jimin nodded as Taehyung gave a two-finger salute and walked hand in hand with Wheein.
 
 
Jimin sighed as they were out of view, Jimin went to his locker first to place the books of the previous lesson into the locker. He did so when he paused and touched his brest pocket, he felt the paper.

He closed his locker and walked to the music room in which was in another floor.

The music room was on the 3rd floor, while the lunch room was on ground floor. Jimin was currently in the 4th floor, so why not check out the music room first before getting lunch.

Jimin's heart tightened, 'What was this feeling?' Was he excited? He didn't know what to expect there.
 
 
Jimin walked down the grand stairs as he touched the final marble tile to announce his arrival on the 3rd.

Jimin walked through the corridors that were before his destination. Jimin smiled in nostalgia, it had been a while since he had been in this floor. Since he rarely sings or dances anymore from no time with all the workload.

He glanced around as he continued to walk.

Jimin accidentally bumped into a shoulder once again and fell.

He let out a yelp as a smooth low voice apologized. Jimin looked up to see a pale hand reached down to help him, he gladly accepted the hand before noting, 'the hand is cold.'

Jimin finally looked at the person and examined him; black hair, pale skin, similar height, cute but tired face. Jimin honestly never had seen him in his life.

Jimin snapped out of his examination and muttered, "thank you."

The male ruffled his raven locks, "no problem.." the male trailed off as akwardness flooded between them.

Jimin shyly introduced himself, "I'm Park Jimin."

The male responded, "I'm Min Yoongi, nice to meet you Jimin."

Jimin tilted his heas to the side, "Min?"

Yoongi sighed, "You heard of Mr. Min, yeah thats my old-man?"

Jimin let out an 'oh' as he could now see a few similarities between the two. "How come I've never seen you in school?"

Yoongi hmmed as he showed his tie color, "I'm a year above you brat, thats why."

Jimin let out an 'oh' before bowing, "sorry hyung."

Yoongi waved it off, "its fine."
 
 
Jimin stood back straight as Yoongi patted his shoulder before walking away, before saying, "If you need anything come to my recording room, number 5. And I mean anything." He gave a smirk and a wink to the younger male.
 
Jimin blushed lightly and scratched his neck looking down, 'Was Yoongi-hyung flirt with me?'

Jimin looked back at the pale hyung who disappeared down the stairs he still had a slight blush against his cheeks, Jimin continued his journey to the music room when the closer he got, the more louder he could hear screams once again.

Jimin approached the music room as his eyes were greeted with a hoard of girls crowding around the door and whindows. Jimin walked closer as he also tippy-toed to see what's going on.

A few girls recognized him as they let out blushes and double takes, letting the male come closer to the door and windows. Jimin could finally see as his eyes widens at the sight. It was magical.

It was Jungkook and Jongkook laughing and strumming guitars with two microphone stands in front. The two were placed on high stools as they weren't completely sitting on them, but more of leaning on them.

Jimin glanced at the two only to notice there was a girl with them, also giggling and laughing too. Jimin's lips curled into an 'o' as he realized it was the very same girl who glared at him during period 1. Jimin was confused, why was she glaring at Jimin when she's laughing with the twins.

Jimin sighed and thought, 'guess they're busy.' At the blink of an eye, just when Jimin was about to look away; he caught one of the twins eyes. Jimin noticed it was the twin who was still holding the guitar as the other placed his down, Jimin guessed it was probably Jongkook.

Jongkook nudged his twin before pointing at Jimin's direction with a head gesture. Jungkook's eyes met Jimin's as he gave a small smile.

Jimin gave a smile back but clearly the moment was interrupted by the hoard squealing louder around him. Jimin winced at the loudness once again, he closed his eyes.

He noticed the screams were getting louder as they slowly dimmed down into hushed whispers. Jimin opened his eyes as he looked around to see all eyes at the door.
 
His eyes followed and stopped when he saw one of the twins leaning against the door smirking at him with crossed arms. Jimin thought to himself, 'Okay this is Jongkook.'

Jimin blushed slightly as he continued to stare at the male. Jongkook opened his mouth, "You wanna come in?"

Before Jimin could reply or even open his own mouth, Jongkook immediately grabbed Jimin's hand and pulled him inside the room. Leading him towards his twin brother and the girl from the first period.

Jimin let himself get pulled by them as they finally stopped with Jimin himself was placed on a stool, with Jongkook on his left and Jungkook on the right, Jungkook paced his hand on Jimin's stool near his thigh and smiled nervously, "I hope I didn't get you in trouble hyung..."

Jimin was about to speak when Jongkook placed his am around Jimin's waist, "yeah, during class Jungkookie was worried about you."

Jimin blinked, "Hyung?"

Jungkook blushed as he rubbed the back of his neck, Jongkook gave a side smirk, "Of course, you are older than us Jiminie-hyung~"

Jimin blushed at the nickname and shook his head, he gave a light chuckle, "its okay, I nearly got in trouble though." He decided to tease Jungkook.

Jungkook responded by whining and pouting slightly in which made Jongkook laugh.

Jimin looked at the girl who was sat next to Jungkook, she was yet again glaring at him. Jimin didn't know the exact reason but he could tell she was jealous.

Jimin snapped out of staring at her when Jungkook spoke up, "H-hyung, do you wanna hear our cover?"

Jongkook nodded, "Yeah, it was one of the reasons why we invited you here too."

Jimin nodded hesitantly "Oh..Okay."

The twins smiled as they spoke in unison, "Yes!"

The twins prepared as Jongkook began to strum the strings a few times after tuning the string.

Jungkook brought both stands closer to his brother and himself before starting.

Jongkook began to strum and glanced at his twin brother who closed his eyes and began.

(Play Paper Hearts from the playlist please use headphones.)
 
 
From the first note, Jimin was already captivated, as he saw the twins so in unison and so natural. It was something that warmed him inside, they were really talented and they really enjoyed what they were doing.

Jimin smiled softly at the sight as they continued to performed. Jimin noticed a few times they looked towards Jimin before either looking away or keeping the eye contact, either way making Jimin flush.
 

For at least 30 minutes or so, Jimin was with the twins the entire time, he had fun as they joked around with Jimin. From the 30 minutes with them Jimin could distinguish the differences between them.

Jungkook had the innocent yet childlike aura, he was the one who joked around and whined a lot, though he was very shy. While Jongkook was a playful teaser, he would be the one who would flirt around and teas from things he could find about. Jongkook looked at Jimin, "Since you came during lunch, wanna get food Jimin?"
 
Jimin pouted, "Its hyung to you Jongkook." Jongkook laughed and ruffled Jimin's hair. Jungkook gave a smile and fixed Jimin's hair, "Sorry Jimin-hyung, Jongkook is always like this."
 
The younger twin and senior stared at the cold male who was now walking beside them with a straight face and hand in his pocket. Jungkook whispered, "He's mantaining his cold image."  Jimin chuckled and shook his head as Jungkook scratched the back of his neck once more avoiding eye contact, the two catched up to the older twin.

Jimin was walking with the twins on the way to the canteen downstairs. The girl with them left awhile ago, storming out, and to be honest Jimin noticed Jungkook and Jongkook didn't even realize of reacted to her outburst.
 

Deep in thought Jimin didn't notice a warm big hand slip into his. Not noticing the hand slipping between Jimin's own hand and Jungkook's hand, Jungkook hesitantly looked towards Jimin's way as he slightly blushes.

Jongkook eyed his nervous brother as he rolled his eyes at his embarassment, even Jongkook did the same thing too; he held Jimin's hand.

Jimin didn't say anything as noticed the warmth around his hands, he blushed at the feeling, and continued to say nothing, afraid that he'll hurt them; he is their senior after all. But surprisingly, today was a weird and good day.

Jimin took sneaky glances at each twin before tightening his fingers around theirs.
 
 

 

:3 ehehehehhehe