Love 1

School Of Love
XSYKOTICA
Love 1
 

 

Jimin sat at his desk in his classroom of Institute Le Damien. He looked out of the window like every other day. He sighed to himself as someone tapped him on his shoulder, he ly to feel a finger poking on his cheek.

Glancing up he looked at his best friend Taehyung along with his girlfriend Wheein.

Wheein smiled at Jimin as Taehyung gave his boxy smile "Jiminie~"

Jimin looked down and chuckled before looking up, "Tae, what?"

Taehyung pouted, "Jiminie, why are you looking all glum and down for?"

Jimin shrugged "Feeling bored, thats all."

Wheein shook her head, "aye~ when has Le Demian's top student ever felt bored?"

Jimin raised his eyebrow, "now?"

Wheein shook her head once more "this boy."

Taehyung defended his best friend "Babe, being the top student of the school is tiring too ya know."

Wheein patted Taehyung's shoulder, "I know, I know. Just trying to cheer him up, that all."

Taehyung held her hand "Ah, I see."
 
 
Jimin looked at the pair, slightly envious of them, he wanted a relationship somehow in his life. Being the top student was stressful, though he realized he never had anyone to be with due to being busy with school work. He always wondered to himself if he was just going to be lonely in high school forever.

Jimin looked at his watch, he stood up alerting the couple, "I gotta take my English book in my locker, there is only 6 minutes till the bell rings."

Taehyung nodded hesitantly, "Ah. Okay."

With that Jimin walked out of the classroom and towards his locker in which was at the opposite side of the floor.

Jimin walked the halls with grace as most girls and a few males stared at him in awe. Jimin was one of the good looking males in the entire school. He was voted one of the top 10 apparently, from what he heard from Taemin.

Jimin didn't really care about all that to be honest. Jimin gave a few smiles here and there as he politely says hello to students.

They all blush a reply or just stare in awe once more. It was completely normal.
 
 
Once Jimin made a turn he heard screams of girls bouncing off the walls. He winced at the high pitch sounds, he glanced at the source only to see girls crowding around an area, as he noticed girls behind him approach the hoard.

He tippy-toed slightly as he finally realized who created the squeals in the first place.

Jimin gulped slightly at the sight: two identical bodies coming to his view, Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jongkook; The Jeon Twins.

The Jeon twins were one of the top 5 best good looking in the school, moreover one of the many talented too. The twins were very special; not only good looking but smart yet attractive in many ways.

Jeon Jungkook: the younger twin. He is more reserved and shy than his older brother, Jungkook is known for his singing in the school as his signiture bunny smile which melts every heaart of those who sees it. He is very adorable, though his shyness makes it much cuter when he stutters or freezes.

Jeon Jongkook; the older twin. He was the opposite; he is cold and more spoken than his younger brother. Jongkook is cold however he can seduce people with his eyes and his beautiful smirk, his husky voice which just manipulates you both mentally and physically. He is known for his talent in art which he creates.
 
 

Jimin took a deep breath to calm himself down as he walked pass the crowd to go to his locker.

He made it there successfully without bumping into the twins. He mentally patted himself on the shoulder, he opened his locker as he took his needed materials out before locking it once more.

He turned away and looked down as he walked, he thought about the school work he needed to do, that is until he bumped into someone's shoulder.

Jimin groaned as the impact it hit him like a granade, causing him to drop his English books and hold his bruised shoulder.

"I'm so sorry," Jimin heard a husky voice apologize, Jimin looked down and see one of the twins in front of him crouched down holding his English book. The girls around them were silent as they stared at the scene in front of them. Some blushed at the scene in front of them, while others were in awe at the sight of 3 beautiful males in one room all together, moreover 3 from the top 10. Jimin questioned in his head, 'Is that Jongkook?'

"I am so sorry for Jungkook's clumsiness, " another similar voice spoke out placing a warm hand on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin turned to the right and see another copy of the male crouched in front of him,Jimin froze, 'no wait this is Jongkook!' it clicked to Jimin that the male who crouched down was Jungkook then the one next to himself was Jongkook. Jimin was in his thoughts as he mentally hit himself in the head, 'scratch that, they both have husky voices. ! Who says only Jongkook has a husky voice?'

Jimin shook his head in embarassment, "its okay, I need to go." Without getting his books Jimin walked away from the twins, and the silent observations of both males and girls around.

The twins stared at Jimin's disappearing form, Jungkook stood up from his crouched position and held the book tighter to his chest. Jongkook averted his eyes to his younger brother, "You okay?"

Jungkook looked down at the book as Jongkook did the same, "I-I should give it back soon."

Jongkook nodded, "We will, soon."

Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck and nodded as he muttered to his older brother, "lets go to class hyung."

Jongkook nodded as Jungkook held his sleeve before the pair continued to walk together as girls continued to squeal, but softly this time.
 
Jimin walked back to the class empty handed as the bell rang.
 

Taehyung looked at his best friend as Jimin sat down, he noticed his empty hands "Where are your books Jimin?"

Jimin remained quiet as Taehyung observed him again. Taehyung began to call out his name, but alas, Jimin was still in his mind. Taehyung huffed and shook his shoulder in which successfully made Jimin turn at him with wide eyes. "Yes Tae?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "I called you multiple times. Anyways, where are your books?"

From the mention of books, Jimin stood up in shock as he let out 'Ah!'

In which his outburst shocked the students who were coming in the room for class.

Jimin sat back down and hid his face in his arms, groaning.

Taehyung tilted his head, "Jimin?"

Jimin muttered "I don't have them."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow "You don't have them, thats a first?"

Jimin muttered something that Taehyung couldn't hear. But before Taehyung could ask him to repeat it, the teacher came in and began to start the class.

The teacher; Min Jaesung announced "Class, take out your books and turn to page 190 and read to 200. I expect you to take notes from those pages for a minute test tomorrow."

From those words every student complied and took out the materials.
 

Jimin looked around, he only had his writing book, not the actual English book.

After a few minutes of looking around and avoiding Mr. Min's eyes, Mr. Min noticed. "Yes Jimin?"

Jimin looked down and blushed in embarassment "Sir, I don't have my English book."

Mr. Min is a strict teacher and dislikes is when students don't have everything for the class.

Mr. Min crossed his arms making Jimin sink into his seat. "And elaborate why you don't have your book Jimin."

Now the whole class was staring at Jimin and Mr. Min. Some stared in amusement and others in curiousity.

Jimin looked away to see a female smirking at him with a glint of a glare and mischief in her eyes. Jimin thought 'do I know her?'

His thoughts were cut off when Mr. Min approached Jimin's desk and slammed his hands on his desk, "Jimin please explain your reason."

Jimin jolted as he looked up and began to stutter, words unable to form.

Mr. Min kept his eye on him before turning away "Jimin, detention after-"
 
Before Mr. Min could continue, all eyes averted to the knock on the door. Mr. Min responded "Come in."
 

The person's foot entered the room as girls in the class gave quiet squeals. Jimin's eyes widens, it was one of them though Jimin didn't know which one.

The male gave a small smile, "Mr. Min, I'm sorry to disturb your class."

Mr. Min questioned "Reason for your arrival Jungkook?"

Jimin's ears perked up, 'So it was the younger one.'

Jimin shyly glanced up at the two standing figures. Jungkook continued, as he rubbed his neck nervously, "I may have accidentally took one of your students' notebook Mr. Min."

Jungkook's shy eyes found Jimin's as he stared at him then raised his hand, telling Jimin indirectly to get it from him, Jimin bit his lip and shyly stood up making all the eyes look at Jimin as he approached the younger student.

Jimin took his book from Jungkook's hands as they lingers on to his fingertips. Jimin looked up at him shyly avoidinng eye contact and muttered, "thank you."

Jungkook gave a bunny smile at Jimin before ruffling the top of Jimin's head suddenly before walking out the door.

Jimin froze for a minute; processing what happened, and walked back to his seat. As he walked to his seat every girl in the class either stared at his timid walking form; in jealously envy or even in awe, the fact that Jungkook came to the class to return Jimin's book and moreover gave him one of those smiles; the precious bunny smiles that girls would kill for. In addition; he patted his head.

Jimin sighed as he sat back down, ignoring the stares of his classmates. Jimin looked over to Taehyung who gave a cheeky smile and thumbs up adding on the look of tell-me-later, along with Wheein who also gave thumbs up. Jimin looked down and sighed once more, however his head shot up at the mention of his name once again from Mr. Min.

Mr. Min walked back to his desk, "Cancel the detention for you today Jimin, I will let you off from your reason."

Jimin gave a polite smile and bowed his head, "thank you Mr. Min," Jimin then proceeded to take out his pen from his pencil case and turn to the page on his English book. Jimin glanced at the feeling of eyes still watching him. He looked around and saw it was the unknown girl again. who was harshly glaring at him with more jealousy than the others.
 

Jimin shivered at the sight and looked back down at his book, he turned the pagee and paused as a bright neon-pink sticky note was pasted there.

Jimin blushed lightly as he slipped it in his pocket before continuing to work.
 

"Come visit us in the Music Room after lunch, hope you can make it. -Jeon Jungkook & Jongkook"
 

Hope you enjoyed Chapter 1 of School Of Love :3