—fin.

a lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a typical and boring weekend for Taeil. Checking the time in his wrist watch, he bit his lips in anticipation while sitting on the bench. He flashed a wide grin and looked around his surroundings, like he is waiting for someone to arrive as of the moment.

 

Few seconds later, Taeil felt a soft lips kissing his left cheek. "Guess who?" A soothing voice whispered in his ears, not removing his lips on Taeil's.

 

A blush crept on his cheeks as he flashed a wide smile. "I don't have to guess because I know it's you, Johnny." He tilted his head, their lips contacting in the process.

 

Johnny chuckled and sealed Taeil's lips in a sweet and passionate kiss. Taeil began kissing him back as he hooked his arms on his neck for support. Both of their lips are now in sync as they kissed each other's lips, completely immersed and forgetting that they are in a public place.

 

"Oh, Taeil hyung. You sure do know that it was me." Johnny said in between their kisses before parting their lips. He then cupped Taeil's face and kissed his nose. "By the way, I'm sorry for being late. I missed you."

 

"Seriously? We just saw each other at school yesterday!"

 

"I don't care! You know how much I wanted to be with you all the damn time right?"

 

Taeil's face cringes but soon his lips pursed, trying to stop himself from smiling. "What the actual ?! Can you please stop with your cringe-worthy lines?"

 

"Really? Cringe-worthy lines you say? But why is your lips trying to suppress a smile?" He said in a teasing manner and smirked. Bingo, Moon Taeil. You are actually caught on act.

 

"Shut the up, Seo Youngho!" Taeil hissed and rolled his eyes, feeling his cheeks heating up. Who says he is smiling?! No one is smiling here! Darn it! "How the hell will I smile when you're so-" He did not get to finish his sentence when Johnny started tickling his sides.

 

"O-Oh dear God! What are you... S-Stop it, Johnny!"

 

Johnny and Taeil's laughter echoed around the said place as he continued to tickle Taeil's side.

 

"S-Stop it, Johnny! I'm sorry, alright!" The smaller giggled and wiped the tears forming at the corner of his eyes. "I-It really tickles! S-Stop!"

 

"Aigoo. Say that you love my cringe-worthy lines or else..." The taller pauses with a chuckle before shaking his head. "I won't stop tickling you, baby."

 

Wanting this tickling torture to end right this instant, he heaved a sigh and wiped the tears coming from the corner of his eyes. "F-Fine! You win, Johnny! I love your cringe-worthy lines and it makes my heart flutter!" There! He finally said it!

 

When the taller heard what he said, he finally stopped and ruffled his hair. "You are such a good boy, Taeil hyung."

 

"Yah! Don't forget that I am older than you, Seo Youngho!" The smaller playfully glared with a pout and pointed his fingers at him.

 

"A year older to be exact, hyung."

 

"But still, I am older than you!"

 

Johnny suddenly enveloped Taeil into a tight embrace. "You are so cute, hyung. I seriously want to keep you in my pocket because you are so small." He exclaimed and chuckled.

 

"What the did you say?!" Taeil freed himself from the embrace and glared at him. "Did you just say that I'm so small?!"

 

"Yeah, baby. My small but adorable boyfriend."

 

"I hate you, Seo Youngho!"

 

"I love you too, Moon Taeil! Even though you are a midget or wha-" The taller did not get to finish his sentence and he started running away as soon as he saw that Taeil is about to hit him. "Oh no! You don't do that to me!" He bursted out of laughter as he ran using his long legs.

 

"You are so dead, Seo Youngho!" He growled at the top of his lungs and ran as fast as he can to equal his pace. "Don't you ever let me catch you!"

 

"Catch me if you can, baby!" He playfully said and sticks his tongue out to his boyfriend who is trying to chase him.

 

The two started playing and chasing each other like kids at the park, not minding the people around them.

 

Obviously, Taeil and Johnny are a couple who are so irrevocably in love with each other. Almost everyone in their school knew about their relationship to the point that everyone envies how strong it is up until now. They even ship the two of them so much because in their eyes, they looked so perfect together like they are only made for each other.

 

Every single day, they are both smiling because of the fact that they are together. Words are not even enough to describe and no words can ever describe how happy Taeil is whenever he is in Johnny's arms. They always eat, laugh and walk home together like they're going to be seperated once they don't cling to each other.

 

Johnny never failed to make Taeil smile like an idiot, inspire him in everything that he does in school and mostly, he never failed to make him feel the love that he deserves the most in this world. Each and everytime they are together, everything turns into a slow motion and all he could see is the guy who fills up his entire world. And he is so sure that the same thing goes for Johnny as well.

 

After running around the park for a couple of minutes, Taeil stopped on his tracks, panting because of the tiredness from running.

 

Taeil felt someone hugging him from the back. "Giving up now, Taeil hyung? Why? Because you know that you can't catch me since I'm daddy long legs?"

 

"Daddy long legs your ! I hate you so much, Seo Youngho!" He hissed and rolled his eyes as he tried to escape from his back hug. "By the way, I give up chasing you. Now, let's go. I'm hungry."

 

Johnny nodded in response and quickly retracted the back hug to hold his hand. "Alright. If my baby says so. Let's go eat around here." He started dragging him around the park.

 

He lets himself be dragged as a small smile crept on his lips. Being with Johnny and having a simple date with him is enough to complete his whole day.

 

 

"Jung ing Jaehyun, I'll really kill you!" Doyoung, one of his close friends, growled and gritted on his teeth as he stomped his foot in frustration.

 

The two are currently at the school's bench because it's their free time. Both are waiting for their boyfriends to come.

 

Taeil stopped on a sketch that he is doing and heaved a sigh. "Calm down, Doyo-" He did not get to finish his sentence though.

 

"Calm down?! Taeil hyung, how the am I suppose to calm down when my very own boyfriend is making me wait like an idiot?!" He checked the time on his wrist watch before letting out a groan. "For pete's sake, I've been waiting for almost 30 minutes! How dare he make me wait for him?!"

 

"Maybe Jaehyun is just quite busy?"

 

"Busy with what? Basketball? Damn him to the depths of hell, hyung!"

 

The older heaved a sigh again as he kept the sketch he has been doing inside his bag. "The language please, Kim Doyoung."

 

"Oops. I'm sorry about that, Taeil hyung." The smaller chuckled before responding. "By the way, how long have you been waiting for Johnny hyung?"

 

Taeil checked his wrist watch. "About 10 minutes already?" He exclaimed and eyed his surroundings.

 

"You are so lucky, Taeil hyung! I swear you really are so lucky!" Doyoung pouted and clinged on Taeil's left arm before flashing a toothy grin. "I envy you so much! I know that Johnny hyung isn't the type to make his beloved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter