It's all over...

Prince... Charming?

 

Once upon a time, there lived a man with two wives. He had three sons; one by his first wife, and two by the second. Their names were Donghae, Jongwoon who went by his nickname, Yesung and Ryeowook. Yesung and Ryeowook were very popular and deemed the most attractive by all the girls in their school, and they certainly were. They were the vision of beauty and everyone was jealous of their looks. Some people even considered them prettier than girls! But that wasn't all! They were very smart too and athletic as well. They only had one flaw. They were gay...

 

On the other hand, was Donghae. Not very pretty, not very bright, he struggled in school and was the victim of many people. He only had one true friend and that was Kibum. Togther, the two would spend their time together, avoiding everyone who would make their lives miserable, especially Yesung and Ryeowook.

 

----------------------

 

[Donghae POV]

 

Hey Kibum, what are you doing after school today?” I whispered to my one and only friend. We were watching a movie in science and it was pretty boring.

 

I don't know. Wanna go to the park?” he whispered back.

 

Sure. But we have to leave as soon as the bell goes. Otherwise we'll be here longer than we want to.”

 

It wasn't long to the bell now. There were only 15 more minutes. Slowly, I gathered my things and started to pack up. Beside me, Kibum did the same. The seconds passed slowly by. The longer we waited, the longer it took. The longer it took the more tense we got. It was kind of a ritual now. Run out of the school before anyone could bash us up.

 

But the bell never went. Not for me anyway.

 

With only 5 minutes to the bell, the overhead speaker called out.

 

Lee Donghae of Year 10A, Kim Jongwoon and Kim Ryeowook of Year 11B and 11D, could you please come to the office immediately.”

 

Perplexed, I left the classroom and went to the office. My brothers were already there.

 

Please have a seat, Donghae,” said Principal Jung, gesturing to a chair. I sat down.

 

What's this all about?” I asked.

 

Boys, I'm very sorry to say that your father and mother have died.”

 

Wait, which mum? Our mum, or his mum?” asked Yesung.

 

Er, Donghae's mum.”

 

I was in shock. I couldn't move. How could this be happening to me? The only two people in this world that truly loved me, they were....gone? This couldn't be right!

 

How did they die?” I whispered.

 

Your mother was crossing the road while your father was at the lights. She was still halfway across the road when a car ran into your father's car. He was going at quite a speed and the impact of that car pushed your father's car into your mother. They were both taken to hospital but it was too late. I'm sorry, Donghae.”

 

I couldn't believe this. It wasn't true.

 

So I guess it's just you, me, Yesung and mummy Siwon now,” Ryeowook said with a smirk.

 

I knew that smirk. It was too familiar. I had to get out of here!

 

I ran out of the office and into the school grounds.

 

DONGHAE”

 

I jumped. I turned around, only to see Kibum running up to me.

 

What happened? What did they want? Are you okay? Why are you crying? Quick let's get out of here.”

 

He led me out of the school and into the park, with me crying my eyes out.

 

It's....*sob* over.....*sob* It's all.....*sob* over!*sob*”

 

Woah, woah, Hae. Calm down and tell me what happened!”

 

They're gone....*sob* WHAT AM I GOING TO DOOOO!!*sob*”

 

Who's gone! Tell me, Hae. Before I slap you,” he warned.

 

That was enough to stop me crying. I knew Kibum's slaps. They hurt, a lot. I took a deep breath and began telling him what had happened.

 

And now I'm going to be treated like !!!” I said hysterically.

 

Sshhh, there are people looking!”

 

It was true. Some people were looking at me like I was crazy. But I didn't care. All I could think of was how my mum AND my dad were both gone! Now, I have to live with Yesung, Ryeowook and mum Siwon! What was my life turning too?!

A/N:~

Helloo my chickadees! Here's chappie uno!~ :) 

So how do you think hae's life is going to be like? With Yewook :) and mummy Siwon ;) AHAHAHHAH i always laugh when I think of Siwon as the mum :P

TBH, I don't really like this chapter much. There's not much going on. It's more like the intro I guess... :) 

Anyway, more importantly, what did you guys think? 

Comment, subscribe, enjoy ^_^

 

- LoveYouGee <3