XI. An Old Friend

Deadly Elegance

"Hello darling, how are you, it's been a long time girl"~LE said approaching the girls

"Hey LE!"~Moonbyul said as went to give LE a hug

"So what brings you here, and who's she?"~LE said motioning towards Solar.

"Long story but first we need a place to lay low for a bit."~Moonbyul pleaded

"Sure, 천만에요"~LE said as she motioned for Solar to come in. The three girls walked towards the back of the room in which it opened up into an apartment like area with a living room and kitchen. Moonbyul put her bag down and checked her equipment as Solar situated herself on the couch. LE noticed how disheveled and dirty she was. 

"Hey........"~LE said as she stopped realizing she didn't know Solar's name. 

"It's Solar"~Solar mumured

"Solar........, pretty name, you can use my shower if you want"~LE said pointing to the side room

"Oh thank you"~Solar said as she walked towards the bathroom and closed the door. The water could be heard running from the other side of the door as Moonbyul checked her pistol and de-chambered the clip. LE came up next to her and patted her on the shoulder. 

"So what's the girl about?"~LE asked as Moonbyul finished her task.

"She's under my protection, she was my target but......"~Moonbyul said as she unpacked her clothes.

"Woah woah"~LE interrupted as she grabbed Moonbyul's arm.

"What? what's wrong?"~Moonbyul pondered

"What's wrong?, you Moonbyul, THE Moonbyul, are protecting a target, a mafia target, that you were assigned to kill?"~LE said dumbfounded by what Moonbyul said

"Yeah so?"~Moonbyul said sternly. 

"You're the same girl that shot a police officer walking home from work, two years ago I heard from Hani that you killed a family that lived in Khulna, that was considered 'COLLATERAL DAMAGE' to you, and you're protecting a girl now?"~LE said continuing to wonder Moonbyul's motive. 

"You may be right Le Le Baby she's.......... she's different"~Moonbyul said as she put her hands down onto the counter. 

"Now what does THAT mean? Huh"~LE said as she looked at Moonbyul's face. Moonbyul gave a hearty sigh as she looked LE in her face. 

"Oh god you love her don't you?"~LE said as she was putting it all together. Moonbyul finally composed herself and started to speak. 

"When my body felt like a cage she unlocked me with only words, opened a door I didn't know was there. With anyone else I am a lioness, with her I feel like I'm a cub. One look from her and the fight leaves my body. She sees me for who I am inside, quells the inferno, transforms it to passion for life. With her my soul is at rest, contented. I love her more than anything in this worl, our spirits kindred, and I could no more abandon her than a mother to a child, i don't know if you understand."~Moonbyul said as LE stared at her. 

"Ok Darlin, I understand you more than you think"~LE said as she showed Moonbyul a picture of Hani and herself. 

"I haven't seen my baby girl in person for about 6 months and after this job, I'm thinking bout quitting it alltogether."~LE said as she stared at the picture of Hani. 

"I'm sorry LE"~Moonbyul said placing her hand on LE's back. 

"This life is not meant for love or family, it wears you down, I just hope you know that"~LE said

"By the way, I need some of my gear I leant you, one gun ain't gonna cut it"~Moonbyul said brandishing her pistol. 

"Oh yeah its........"~LE began, when the bathroom door opened to a wall of steam. Moonbyul and LE turned towards the bathroom and saw Solar as she emerged from the door.  The two of them were awe struck by her beauty. The combination of shapes and colours were pleasing to Moonbyul's eyes as the two girls stared. Such beauty, poetry defined in endless lines of her thoughts and expression of what her voice never revealed but Solar's features tantalized and teased. Moonbyul awestruck at her beauty, yet, a more lovely sight awaited her. There stood draped in a towel, petite, soft, shoulders were exposed and her brunette hair fell down her back in a wet, delicate form. Her lips were carefully tinted red and her skin was flawless. Her eyes shone like twin moons in the living room light. 

"You're one lucky gal, I'll tell you later,  I'll leave you 2 to yourselves"~LE said as she patted Moonbyul on the back, cheerfully walking out of the room. 

"What was that about?"~Solar said as she dried her hair. 

"It was nothing, you look absolutely stunning"~Moonbyul said biting her bottom lip staring at Solar.

"Oh you greasy "~Solar playfully said as she ran back into the bathroom to put on her clothes. 

"If I'm greasy then you're the pot that holds me"~Moonbyul said as she walked over to the bathroom. She was blindsided as Solar emerged, in a pair of shorts and a bra, from the bathroom and jumped on Moonbyul, hugging her tightly.

"Wow you're heavy?"~Moonbyul said as she placed her hands beneath Solar and carried her bridal style. 

"You calling me fat?"~Solar said as she pouted

"Yes"~Moonbyul said as they both laughed and Moonbyul threw solar on the couch. 

"Moon, you've done alot for me, but I don't think I'm worth all this"~Solar said as Moonbyul turned to face her.

"I dont follow?"~Moonbyul said confused. 

"You could of killed me the first day you met me, H*ll you could of just let those thugs me in that alley"~Solar said as Moonbyul sat down next to her. 

"But I didn't"~Moonbyul said as she placed her hand on Solar's thigh

"Why though?"~Solar asked as she sat up in the upright position, clasping her hands around Moonbyul's.

"Was it an obligation from your guilt? What? Why?"~Solar said more intensely as Moonbyul's gaze met her's.

"I love you. That means I would defend you with my life even if the odds were insurmountable. It means I will comfort you in the difficult and painful times. It means I will dance and rejoice with you when times are good. It means I will never give up on you, never ever give up on you. It means finding my fire when you are threatened. When Wendy and the kill squad came yesterday, all I could think about was protecting you. If they wanted to kill you and me, there would only ever have to be one bullet.........."~Before Moonbyul could continue Solar hushed her lips and pushed her down onto the sofa.

"I don't need to hear anymore"~Solar said planting a small kiss upon Moonbyul's neck.

"What?"~Moonbyul said as she said Solar removing her bra.

"This time I'm in control; so you be a good girl and don't move your hands. I'm gonna drive you crazy, then stop, then do it all over again until you beg me to finish this. Even then, I won't. I'm just gonna do every naughty thing to you"~Solar said biting her lip as she began undoing Moonbyul's shirt buttons. Moonbyul leaned up for a kiss with her lips she feels Solar's mouth stretching wider than it should, fighting between a grin and a kiss. In the twilight room their fingers caressed each other's skin as if afraid a heavier touch would break the heady magic. They became one, one mind with one goal and purpose, each utterly drunk with  each others body. Moonbyul's finger tips are electric, they must be, for wherever they touched Solar's skin tingles in a frenzy of static. As Solar's hands begin to move over Moonbyul's skin, her body has a transitory paralysis, her mind unable to process the pleasure so fast. Solar's head moves around to her left ear and she whispers what's coming next. Suddenly Moonbyul's body is off pause-mode and she pulls back for a kiss that's both soft and hard. Both of them move in an intoxicated dance of limbs, never making the exact same moves twice. Moonbyul's her cat-nip and Solar's her whiskey on ice. LE giggled as she watched them from the door. 

"You go girl"~LE said as she walked away leaving the two lovers to themselves.