final

Mean

Its amazing, how , just one look at you, would make my sour mood better.

Its my habit to look at you everyday, and seeing you smile, makes my heart so damn happy.

You would always caught me off guard. Sometimes when I stare at you, your eyes would meet mine, making my heart ten times faster. Sometimes when Im about to look at you, I thought I would die, when I saw you already looking at me. 

 

Can I?

 

Can I assume that you like me?

 

My friends told me, your friends as well. That is that, you like me..

 

Can I trust that?

 

Can I?

 

For now, I'll stick at that.

 

Everytime I would hear your name, my heart would go wild. I would always think of you, and everytime I do, I would feel like crying.

You're mean.. So mean.

Why do you keep making my heart beat faster, when you don't even plan on calming it? Why do you keep looking at me, when you don't even plan on coming at me? Why did you made me fall for you, when you don't even plan on catching me? Why do I like you, when you don't even like me?

 

I like you, I really do.

 

But, why do you keep avoiding me, everytime I come at you? Is that rejection?

 

Really... you're so mean.

 

But still,

I like you.

 

"Ugh, what am I writing?" the doe eye boy groaned, crampling the paper.

"What did that Park dumb handsome Chanyeol did to me? Ugh! Why am I acting like a shoujo character in love?" the doe eye boy groaned again, throwing the crampled paper on the trash, but since his not really good at shooting, the doe eye boy missed the goal. To lazy to get up, he didn't bother to pick it up.

Since there were visitors from abroad, the teachers were all busy, giving them a lot of free time.

"There's an exam tomorrow, and here I am, writing a chessy letter" the doe eye boy sighed, slumping in his chair.

Too lazy to talk, the doe eye boy decided to pass the day sleeping. That's a good idea, the doe eye boy thought making his way to dreamland.

"Im not mean.." a deep voice said, surprising the doe eye boy. 

Its Park handsome dumb Yeol. What did I do, to have him talk at me? Am I already dreaming?

"What do you mean?" the doe eye boy ask, poking the said man. Oh my god! His real, Im not dreaming. Am I dying? 

"This" he said, showing the doe eye boy a very familiar crampled paper.

I- is THAT!!??

"Wh-why do you ha-have that?" the doe eye boy said, pointing at his surely-just-crampled-paper.

"I picked it up"

"Wh-who told you t-to read that! g-give that back to ME!" 

"No way. This is for me,right." the other male stated.

"Wh-why do you think so? Why do you think that Im the one who wrote it? And why do you think that its for you, when it doesn't have your name or mine on it?"

Nice save!  

"I saw you throwing it a while ago, and the way you acted a while ago, is a proof enough that its for me"

or so I thought.

"Why did you read it?"

"I was curious"

"Of what?"

"Curious of why, you Do Kyungsoo, is blushing, smiling, almost crying, and groaning while writing. And curious on why at the end, you decided to throw it" Chanyeol said, caughting the other male off guard.

"Y-you! Wh-who give you the right t-to look at me!" the doe eye boy said, hiding his flushed cheeks with his arm, pointing at the other male.

"Why can't I? When you also does that?" Chanyeol said, making the other boy redder than before.

"About this. Why am I the mean one, when you are?" Chanyeol asked.

"Why is it me? You're the mean one! You made me fall for you when you don't even like me!"

"Who said I don't?" Chanyeol said seriously, confusing the doe eye boy.

"Who said I don't like you? And for your information, I Park Chanyeol, is always staring at you Do Kyungsoo, and I keep avoiding you when you come at me, because Im afraid that, you would hear my heart beat. Plus, I don't plan on calming your heart because you can't even make mine calm. I always planned on coming at you, but I'm too much of, a coward. I don't plan on catching you, because we both fell. You're the mean one, because you like me, but I love you"

"That was chessy, but kyung! what is your answer?" a familiar voice said, cutting their 1 minute of silence, after chanyeol confessed. The doe eye boy was too surprised to answer, making chanyeol and the watchers curious of his answer. Also chanyeol's appearance made him forget, that his seat is in the center of the class.

"I-i li-li.. I mean, I LOVE YOU TOO YOU IDIOT!" the doe eye boy shouted, closing his eyes, red painting his soft-milky cheeks.

"Come on Chanyeol! Don't just stay there like a doll and kiss kyungsoo!" another familiar voice said, waking up the frozen man.

The tall man grinned hugging his Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo who is still shy, hide his face on his tall just-beome-boyfriend chest. Making the whole class wild.

"WOAH A NEW COUPLE IS BORN!"

"THAT GIVE US 6 COUPLES NOW!"

"FINALLY!"

"Shut up BAEK!Shut up CHEN!" The new couple said at the same time, making them look at each other and laugh.

"Congrats boys. Sorry to disturb your sweet time, but please all of you, get your asses outside right now and practice your dance" Mr.Choi said, surprising all the students in the room, leaving as soon he finished talking. Making all the students laugh.

"Lets all ditch and celebrate Chanyeol and Kyungsoo's 1st day as boyfriends!" Baekhyun and Chen said, leaving the room with the whole class following them, agreeing at their plan.

"They really suit each other, no wonder they got together before us" Chanyeol said giggling at the scene.

"Come one Soo-hyung , Chanyeol-hyung, we don't want to be catch by Mr.Choi" Kai said, holding Sehun's hand, dragging the latter out off the room.

"Them too" Chanyeol said, grinning this time.

"Us too" Kyungsoo replied, kissing his tall boyfriend cheeks.

 "Us too" Chanyeol hummed happily, smiling at the blushing boy