Meeting the Min princess

Yoongi and his little sister

It was an evening in Seoul,  Namjoon and Jin were on a date while Jungkook was at a gaming room with Yugyeom.

“Chim! Tae! Seok!” Yoongi sounded unnaturally excited as he gathered them.

“Hyung,  kenchanayo? Jimin frowned but Yoongi just pushed him and Taehyung towards their room,  “Go get ready, we are going out and take your masks”

The maknaes just looked confused and went to change while Hoseok was used to Yoongi’s outbursts and simply went along with him. He knew why the older rapper was so excited, it was his little sister’s ballet performance and she had a solo dance with “Let me know” as music. He was probably the only one who knew what Yoongi’s sister looked like because Yoongi’s parents always kept her away from the idol life but now she was 21 years old, Korean age and living on campus in Seoul. He was very fond of her as he didn’t have any younger siblings. She was a female Yoongi in every way possible including the sarcasm and deadly glares.

Female Yoongi (this is how his sister looks like)

You managed to get them in through staff entrance as you had won the hearts of the event organisation which resulted in the guards letting the boys in and guiding them to the dressing room.  You had a room of your own since you had a solo act and it was easier to meet them.  

You were already dressed in your classic ballet outfit and wearing the bangtan jacket with Yoongi's name on it over it.  

You looked even more tiny especially because you wore your ballet shoes.

When the door opened you turned around and saw your brother and s. “Hoseoki oppa!” You cried out excited and hugged him tightly.  

He laughed and spun you around before putting you down and holding you on arm’s length.  “waah!  You truly are a beauty,  Y/N!  You will dazzle the audience for sure with your talent”

Yoongi lightly punched him,  “Yah! Since when are you so familiar with her?”

Hoseok grinned and wrapped an arm around you, “You are so busy that I adopted her as my own dongsaeng”

You laughed and hugged your brother tightly, “I missed you so much oppa”

He scoffed but his eyes were soft and he introduced you to his other dongsaengs.

“Annyeonghaseyo,  Y/N imnida!  Bangapsumnida” you bowed politely.  

You still talked in Daegu satoori,  too proud to take on the standard Seoul accent and Yoongi was proud of it.

Taehyung his eyes lit up as he too switched to his native tongue and asked about your life in college.

The performances would start but they’d only go into the audience when Y/N her parts came up.  Yoongi was very happy and though the others always knew he was caring,  they saw a whole new tender side of him with Y/N.  Jimin was unusually quiet and even shy as he felt like an outsider,  three of them were from Daegu and one was very close to Y/N.

He was also a bit worried about the girl because despite her cheerful chattering,  he saw she was stressed.  He recognized all the signs Yoongi always had when he was quietly stressing.

“Are you nervous,  Y/N ssi?”

You looked startled at him,  “gwenchanayo, Jimin ssi…jinjjayo”

Yoongi frowned and caressed your cheek, “aegi,  if we make you uncomfortable you can kick us out”

“Don't call me,  aegi… I am not a baby anymore” You nagged and pouted making Hoseok coo over how cute you are and how you were a female Yoongi.

“Is this part of your college education?” Jimin questioned curiously and you smiled shyly at him as you nodded and explained that you majored in modern ballet and cultural dances.  You had to admit he was very handsome,  more handsome than on the media.  Your brother interrupted your thoughts by asking if your parents wouldn't attend.

You shook your head, “I didn't tell them because they’d want to come and my friends from home said the roads there are slippery”.

 

The guests slipped into the audience when Y/N her part came up.  Yoongi had brought his camera along to film the performance and Hoseok took pictures.  

Taehyung glanced at his “twin” and saw he was watching completely fascinated how you were dancing. He decided to by blocking his eyes and Jimin swatted his hand away,  “She is talented,  she is better than many girl groups” Jimin mumbled without tearing his eyes away from the stage.  Taehyung chuckled,  Jimin would always be a dancer first and then an idol second.

Yoongi watched you with a proud grin as he held the camera.  He had each of your performances since you started dancing on DVDs and pictures of you with all awards you won.  You in return collected everything from his underground rapper performances to his idol performances and had all articles of him and BTS printed or cut out and filed in organisers.  

 

When your performance was over you moved backstage and the idol boys followed you.  Yoongi handed you a bottle of water and Hoseok gently pushed you down on a chair.  

“You were amazing,  y/n ssi” Jimin smiled sweetly and if you didn't have red cheeks already from the performance,a blush would be noticeable on your cheeks so you were relieved.

“Kamsamnida,  Jimin sii” You replied with a light smile but soon you frowned again when your teacher called.

 

Yoongi frowned as you ended the call, “What happened?  I can read from your face that it is bad news so tell us”

You sighed as you sat down,  “my dance partner has been slacking off and because of his half assed practising,  he dropped me during the final rehearsal and now I am using the strongest painkillers to still go on stage but the worst thing is… he disappeared.  He only left a note for our teacher saying he refuses to work with me,  I am too heavy…  He is just pissed that I lectured him on the importance hard work and priorities…  now my second performance will be canceled and I get less points”

Jimin frowned as he could relate the most being a former dance major in school,  “Why is he a dance student if he won’t put any effort in it?” He was stunned as he was a perfectionist.

“He is actually really good,  he ranks 3rd in class but he never wanted to work with me but he missed class when the roles were divided and I was left as usual so he was partnered with me”

Yoongi's eyes darkened,  “So that little thinks he is too good for my sister?!”

“Gwenchanayo,  oppa” You replied quietly,  “I dreaded the performance anyways so no big deal”

Jimin his expression was thoughtful,”It is Brahm’s lullaby right?” and you nodded.  

“Hyung,  Y/N ssi,  maybe I can help out?  It is a masked dance anyway so no one would recognize me and Y/N ssi still gets her full points for her assignment”

Yoongi already took out his phone and made calls to BigHit and Namjoon.

“We only have an hour left” You frowned but Jimin smiled easily and got up,  “Let’s practise then,  I won’t drop you”.

The dance but they wear masks

They got green light from Jimin his side and also from your side. Within that hour you enjoyed practising much more than you did in school.  You really got along well with Jimin too even though your stomach did some weird flips.  

The performance went flawless too and you got full points which secured your spot as #1 in your class.  

 

Yoongi insisted on celebrating and took them to a private cafe.  He ordered hot chocolate milk and coffee for the group.

“Seoki oppa,  when will you finally ask my brother out?” You questioned as Yoongi went to get their orders.

Hoseok was frozen for a moment but soon chuckled and pinched your cheek.

“Your observation skills are no joke… you and Yoongi hyung really are similar”

“See hyung? Even a child like Y/N sees the passion between the two of you!” Taehyung pointed out smugly, earning a light slap from Hoseok and a glare from you as you protested that you weren't a child anymore. Jimin chuckled as your Daegu satoori got heavier.  

Yoongi joined the table again with bowls of black bean noodles and shoved a chopstick full in Hoseok's  mouth just as the younger was about to open his mouth to speak.  “Chew and then swallow before you choke” you told him smugly,  resembling Yoongi greatly.

“You should visit our dorm sometime” Taehyung smiled, “Jin hyung will probably insist on feeding you at once”

Yoongi scowled at him,  “My sister is not entering a dorm full of 6 single men and a child trapped in a man’s body”

“I’d love to visit you guys during dance practice” You admitted shyly,  “I love ballet, but sometimes I long for freestyle”

“Jiminnie and I could teach you” Hoseok jumped in at once, “I can arrange it with Namjoon hyung and our choreographer”

Yoongi was about to flat out refuse but Jimin put a hand on his arm and quietly spoke, “Hyung,  I know you want to protect her,  but can't you see how lonely she is?  Being a child prodigy is a very lonely and difficult path you said once and Y/N is now at that point you were at before you came to BigHit so give her a chance to experience friends… none of us will hit on her,  we will care for her the same way we care for Jungkookie" 

Yoongi sighed,  “I never wanted this life for her,  Chim… I wished she stayed home and became a regular college girl and got a day job but she was too talented and too smart for such a small town and she’d be unhappy too” “We understand” Taehyung spoke up on a hushed tone,  “I have a little sister too”