What Happened After

Love You Still

"Tae.. get the door please" Tiffany muttered as she shifts lazily under the blanket.

Taeyeon obliged pulling a thin top sheet to cover herself, dragging her feet to the front door.

"What do you want?" She asked after opening the door with eyes half closed, she only heard gasp from her unknown guests as she sleepily stood there waiting for a reply.

"Hyo! stall the production staff until we get them dressed" Sooyoung pushed the leader inside the dorm as yoona and yuri picks up the clothes on the floor.

"I-I'll go get tiffany unnie" Seohyun said removing her hand that was covering , she has never imagined seeing her leader unnie in an awkward situation.

**


"Yes! please do watch out for our 10th anniversary album and of course our own variety show. Yey!" They all cheered  looking at the camera as sooyoung continued with her speech
"See you all next week! Byeee" they all bid goodbye to the camera with a cheerful tone and expressions.

"Okay, that's a wrap" pd calls out and thanked them all before the staffs left the group alone in their dorm.

"That was close" Yuri touches her chest letting out a sigh of relief.

Taeyeon slowly drops her head on the armchair and fell back to sleep, tiffany did the same on the chair opposite from taeyeon's.

The other members shook their head as they watch the couple sleep soundly in the living room. They decided to leave the two and prepare the food they ordered that they charged on the leader as a reward for their job well done.