mimo part

just another satzu story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mimotzu waiting room

Momo POV

“ what take tzuyu so long???” mina pout, she cant be separate from her little sister tzuyu. mina adore tzuyu since she met her first time. I adore her too. I always think tzuyu as grown up girl. She can decide and have right to decide what she like and what she want to do. Mina, thinking tzuyu as baby sister. She always worried if tzuyu make wrong step.

“ she will come, don’t worry too much. She might go to find her favourite bun or ice lemon tea ( I don’t know if tzuyu like this or not. But its author favourite drinks…). She will be here in moment…” I get up and get change.

“ yeah, but what if she lost????” again, mina worried about tzuyu. she is like walking GPS, she cant lost. “ she is walking GPSS, she cant lost. Do you think she is sana ??? that clumsy squirrel who can lost in her own room???” I joke to her.

“ sorry if I lost in my own room…” I hear sana voice, I turn to see sana is clingy toward tzuyu. she hug tzuyu like her life depend on tzuyu.

“ yo… let my sister go…” mina go to confront sana. she demand her sister go. Which I think that is ridiculous. Its like saw two lunatic fight over pabo. Sana  refuse to let tzuyu go.she hug her more thight. Which make mina eyes grow more wide.

“ she is my girlfriend….. “ she kiss tzuyu cheek repeatly. I can see tzuyu white cheek is now wet and almost red. Maybe sana to hard on kissing her cheek. tzuyu tried to wipe her cheek off sana saliva but sana doesn’t let it go.” No… that is mark that you are mine…”

“ hell no. my baby sister will not dating you…. Snake….” Mina stick her tongue out to sana. which make sana hug tzuyu more….

“ wai….. sana…. cant breath…” tzuyu seems like kitten who receive very powerfull bear hug. Sana realize it and let her go.

“ look what you done…” mina tried to pull tzuyu, but I decide if its better if tzuyu with me.

“ okay, that’s enough. She will safer is she with me. and mina, she is big girl. She can date anyone if she like. If she happy, what matter???” I said to mina. Sana just nod furiously.

“ and you sana. if dare to cheat on her. I will personally throw away your parfume collection and call your grandma …” sana look me with horror look. She afraid of her grandma. She look like really good girl when her grandma around. No y-cutie sana when grandma minatozaki is around.

“ good….. now… you already be big girl….. “ I cup tzuyu face and kiss her cheek. “ sister hug???” tzuyu said.

“ SISTER HUGGGG” then 3 of us, mina ,tzuyu and myself doing sister hug. Sana just pout, she feel left alone.

“ don’t worry… you will have another hug… my hug…” tzuyu pull sana into hug and give him really warm bear hug.

“ don’t worry unnie. I will hug you everyday … from this day until the day I am died…” tzuyu burry her head on sana shoulders and kiss her neck.

“ thank you….”

 

“ only if you stay loyal ….” Mina annoyingly warn sana.

Sana just glare toward mina. I just shrug, really this day maybe gonna be tired.

 

 

Few week later

Mina POV

I sleeping on my bed, when sana jump on my bed and land on my top. “ ahrrrggg…. Sana… what the hell??? Did you just cheat on tzuyu with me… just to be honest… I don’t do squirrel….” I shove her body and kick it from my bed.

“ meanie… I know that…. But… what you thinking??” mina climb back to my bed and lay beside me. “ what you talking about???”

“ duh… I mean what we hear last night??? Momo have been crush on you.. don’t you suppose to be … I don’t know, like her back???” sana said with boring tone. Last night tzuyu and momo talk in tzuyu room. I accidently hearing them. Momo like me. she never treat me as sister. She treat me like lover. Why I so dense???

“ I don’t know. Momo is my sister…” I shrug and take my penguin plushie. Its momo give it to me. momo and tzuyu been giving me doll and plushie. Almost 80 % of my doll and plushie is momo and tzuyu gave me. particulary this plushie… blue penguin plushie. Its biggest I have.

“ that is momo give you isn’t it??? She is cute and warm… but I bet momo is more warm….” Sana smirk at me. she really change after dating tzuyu. she like smirk to me and tzuyu. well, I understand if she smirk to tzuyu. maybe she just want to make out with tzuyu. but tzuyu pretty conservative girl , she will not let her ity go before she is 24. Or that what I said to sana, to make her believe it. And tzuyu just play along .

“ smirk to me not gonna help you to get inside tzuyu pants….. 24 … just wait until she is 24.” I merong to sana. she is pouting at me.


“ help me … and I will help you….” She put her head on my laps and said that thing.” How you gonna help me… and what kind of help you want???”

“ I will make your momo problem go… I will match making her with jihyo….” She said.

“ WHAT.??? WHY IN THE WORLD YOU WANT TO DO THAT?? MY MO… I MEAN….” I don’t know what happen. But to think jihyo and momo dating is just…

“ don’t you don’t like her?? just…” but before sana can continue her word, I pull her collar and face me.” don’t play with me. momo is… momo…. don’t do it..”

“ gee… I though you like her as sister… so you want her too isn’t it??? Just help me mina-chan. And I will make momo be yours…” she said that.

Is that really what I want??? Momo??? momo is cute and nice, but I think her as my sister. Yes, that have to…

“ or, if you don’t want to do it… I hear….” She then whisper to me.” heechul oppa intent to make momo …”

“ fine… I do it… make momo mine….” Hearing name heechul is always make me angry. That ahjjusi always tried to flirt with momo. I don’t like him. I think he just erted ahjussi. He might just want to get inside momo pants…..

“ fine… b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter