finish

just another satzu story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana POV

“ dahyun unnie, please go out with me…” chaeyoung give dahyun chocopie to dahyun and kneel in front of dahyun. Dahyun look chaeyoung nervously. Its been public secret if chaeyoung like dahyun been so long, since our trainee days. Dahyun also like chaeyoung very much, but dahyun who always cover her shyness behind her hyper active nature. Doesn’t have guts to said yes to chaeyoung.

“ i… sure??? Where you wanna go chaeng???” nayeon unnie and I who sit beside her just can face palming. “ she mean dating , you idiot dubu…” nayeon hit dahyun head. I just whisper,” just say yes, or else she might been snatch by somi. You know somi have a hots for chae…”

“ i… can … umh…… thanks for the choco pie…” she take it and hide in her room. “ she realize if we are roommate right???” ask chaeyoung to us.

“ probably not, she is dubu… and eagle…. Just persuade her more. She will date you for sure….” Nayeon unnie giggle to chaeyoung. she then back to her magazine, snack and her favourite drama ‘goblin’.

“ that ahjjushi so cool…” she giggle alone. I just let her, nayeon and snack and her favourite drama is unbeatable.i wondering should I take move on tzuyu now. now dahyun almost dating chaeyoung, maybe I should said to tzuyu that I love her. not as sister, but as real women .

“ thinking something???” nayeon said while munch her snack. “ nothing unnie…”

“ just go to tzuyu…. before mina get her…”

“ what matter my tzuyu and mina???” I frown. I know they are close but…

“ both of them on date now…” nayeon said

“ what???” I shock and stand. Tzuyu and mina??? But they almost like sister…

“ gee, don’t to overreact. Cookies??” she offer me cookies.

“ but, they are not … why they are dating?? “ I shoke nayeon body furiously. They cant dating, I the one who must and should be dating tzuyu. I mean, satzu is real. I just playing around with dahyun and other member a lot. Just like momo.

“ they are not. But they date…. You know… eat in outside and watch movie, and maybe spent night together….” I then grab nayeon collar.

“ my giant baby will not spent night with penguin…we are satzu… we are visual couple of twice…” I said to her. but nayeon unnie just laugh on me.

“ seriously sana??? visual couple??/ well, you lost that right when you be saida…. Mitzu is visual couple, chaeyu is maknae couple, jeongtzu is tall couple and tzumo is pabo couple. Everyone almost forget about satzu. Don’t you read news??? Or open instagram?? Or read fanfics??? Satzu is drown. It tragic ship. Don’t kidding…..” I so shock. I know I never pay attention to tzuyu this few month. Never sit beside her, or doing vlive with her, but that not reason to build another ships….

“ please, I thought you said tzuyu just your baby??? As your baby sister… just let her happy. Or did you have problem with mina?” she back at munch her snack and cookies.

“ i… don’t… “ I don’t know what happen. I back to my room and open my laptop. I search mitzu. Its really have so many picture of tzuyu and mina. Even some people edit it. Mitzu this, mitzu that. And satzu???

“ waiting for satzu moment…”

“ satzu , tragic ship…”

“ satzu??? Doesn’t ringing any bell…”

 

“ what is this??? Why they are like this to me… I am just …. Spent too much time with dahyun. But doesn’t mean I don’t like tzuyu…” I lay my body in bed.

“ lets call…. Eh, messege….” There is messege from my friends eunha.

“sana.. look at your sister… they are so cute…” there is picture aswell. I don’t remember I said I have sister to eunha.

 

What shock me so much is , mitzu picture with mina laying her hand on tzuyu shoulders.

“ how dare she. That penguin is put her hand on tzuyu shoulders??? No, this is not gonna happen. This squirrel is gonna take the yoda away…”

 

Few days later

Tzuyu POV

“ hey… unnie… sana unnie is change… don’t you realize it???” I put my head on momo unnie lap. We are waiting in waiting room. We gonna do some fansign. I already done my make up and hair. I waiting for the other with momo unnie.

“ she do??? “ she rub my head softly. “ its better or worse??”

“ don’t know… maybe better… she spent more time with me… eat with me… and talk about dahyun unnie less…” I like put my head on momo unnie. She remind me of my mother. That’s why I like spent my time with her.

“ is good thing then… you have crush on her isn’t it??” then mina unni came and sit beside me. “ yeah, but she like … all member… don’t you forget there is time for samo and 2na??”

“ you know 3 of us just friends… isn’t that right momochan???” mina unnie said to momo chan. What a dense. Did she doesn’t know momo unnie like her ??

“ yeah. “ momo unnie said bitterly. “ don’t be sad” I hug momo unnie and whisper to her. I hope she don’t lost hope.

“ what matter with whispering???” mina unnie pout. She doesn’t like people whisper in front of her. “ just girls thing mina chan..” momo unnie said

“ but, I am girls too. Cant you said it to me too???” mina unnie pout to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter