1/1

be my prom date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaeyoung angrily shoved a spoonful of ice cream into and ignored the dripping ones from the side of .

 

She was so excited that she was going to attend prom in two weeks and at the fact that she had a date, like, finally. But then a text message came in when she finally bought herself a beautiful dress and the next thing she did was weep on the floor inside her room, the new dress replaced the tissue she couldn’t find to wipe her unstoppable tears and snot.

 

Chaeyoung, I’m sorry but I forgot to tell you that I can’t attend the prom –Jimin

 

She wouldn’t be that angry to Jimin if he hadn’t lied to her. The next day when she went to school, Jennie, the girl who sat behind her was giggling with Jisoo, talking about how Jimin had finally asked her out to prom and that Jimin had sang the most romantic love song ever in front of her house although he was chased away by her father and other neighbors for causing disturbance at midnight.

 

Chaeyoung gritted her teeth. Jimin asked her out to prom by a text message. Well, Jimin might not be Chaeyoung’s crush and she might have been eager to say yes because she was desperate since no one asked her but that didn’t mean Jimin could take her for granted.

 

Her phone vibrated on her side and she sighed when she saw her best friend’s face on the screen.

 

“What do you want?” she asked coldly.

 

“Whoa, what’s up with you? I thought your period ended last week,” Jungkook said.

 

“If you don’t have nice things to say, just shut up.”

 

There was a long silence before he asked, “Is something wrong, Rosie?”

 

“Nothing’s wrong.”

 

Jungkook snorted on the other line. “Quit lying. You’re the worst liar ever alive.”

 

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and her sweetened lips. “If you know there’s something wrong, then why do you need to ask that stupid question?”

 

Sigh answered her before he said, “I’ll beat Jimin for you if you want.”

 

Her eyes widened and she gritted her teeth. “You knew about that yet you asked!” she yelled to her phone and her brother yelled back at her from the next room telling her to shut up.

 

“Sorry,” Jungkook said, anything but serious as he chuckled. “But yeah, it’s not that you like him, right? Besides, you haven’t bought your dress anyway.”

 

Chaeyoung turned to the pitiful dress pooled at the foot of her bed. “I freaking bought one, Jungkook,” she said flatly.

 

A moment later, she heard Jungkook’s mom yelling his name and he told her not to hang up as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter