Black hole.

sixteen

Another short story but it isn't about any pairings just hyuk, well maybe a bit of OT6.(Platonic)

Question: who do you want to read about next?

Hyukbin

Wontaek

Haken

or any other pairing that of vixx or different group (ex. Markson, Bnior, junhao, sungjaexhyuk or another pair)

 

Song: Sixteen by Real friends

 

Hyuk's P.O.V:

"Leave me alone" I combust into anger "hyuk what is wrong" hakyeon hyung sniffles. "Nothing to concern yourself with hyung" I turn my back on the group "hyuk let us in" hongbin words soft and assuring.

"Don't waste your breath hongbin" I detach myself " we only want to help you" jaewhan sounded hurt "well you are setting yourselves up for disappointment" I scoff.

I try not to fall apart in front of them, trying to seem strong instead of weak and small. I turn around with my head held high " Please hyuk" Taekwoon hyung looks like he is about to burst into tears. "Leave me alone and go on with your lives" I have conclude "pretend I was never here, it will lessen the pain" I try to smile but I want to crawl into my hyungs arms and let them protect me from them.

They never leave me alone; their whispers have become sickly sweet melody of pain. "Hyuk we love you" the voices in my head tell me something different they don't mean it, we are all you need its words sending me into a frenzy "don't say something you don't mean" I feel used by them, in some way I have made up my mind that they never cared.

I will only drag them down, what is my purpose? "Hyuk how could you think such things" hakyeon tries to pull me into his arms but it only makes me flinch "don't" I try to remind myself that I am useless.

I am not needed anymore, I say nothing more as I walk passed them, trying to leave the bleak dorm "no hyuk not again" wonshik tries to tug me back but I escape from his grasp. I move to the door, making sure I leave everything here.

I start to run not wanting them to follow me, I can't be there I am only reminded of my uselessness and nuisance. I start walking to the river trying to forget about my actions that I am about to commit.

It is the only way to be free, to feel no more pain and to let my beloved hyung's be happy. I can't be the reason why they suffer, why my presence is unwanted. I can't hurt anyone else I am truly nothing, I hate myself and this must end.

I just hope they will forgive me once this is all over, I know this will make them proud of me, I can finally be useful by being out of the picture. I have finally found my answers see hyuk, we can help you I smile at their words you are doing the right thing it's words lighten my worries.

You aren't a up like everyone suspects you to be, you are finally doing something right I feel a wet substance fall down my face. I am so badly broken, I only bring pain to others, I am pathetic and the cause of ever thing going to . I am not alright but once it is all over I will be.

I look down at the water feeling the breeze blowing in my tear stricken face. "I love you hyung's" I whisper to myself before it all goes dark.

third person's P.O.V:

They had spent the whole entire night with the help of friends looking for their maknae. They have been out of their minds searching for them and nothing, he hasn't come home and no one has seen him "where could he be" hakyeon hasn't slept to afraid that the worst has happen to his precious hyuk. He had a mother's tuition when it came to hyuk, he became like a second mother to hyuk.

"You need to rest hakyeon hyung" wonshik tries to calm the older male down "how, when hyuk is out there alone" he tries not to fall apart again. He got up from the couch "we will find him" wonshik is in no better conditions then his hyung is.

"I am scared" hakyeon sighs in sorrow "he is all right" taekwoon comes into view, they all are trying to not jump to the conclusion, one they cannot bring themselves to say.

"Hyung" hongbin screams and all of them rush to his room "what" they all say simultaneously "he is in the hospitable" hongbin is in tears. "What do you mean" jaewhan comes into the clean average room "someone found hyuk but he isn't doing well" hongbin is trying not to fall into millions of pieces. They all rush out of the dorm and to the hospital where hyuk is being cared at.

They make it their in-record time, wanting to be by their youngest member's side. "Please tell me where Han Sanghyuk is" the nurse looks up at the five-worried sleep deprived boys. "Are you family" and they all without a doubt nod their heads in agreement.

She looks back at here computer and looks for his name in the system "he is in room 501" they thanked her and went straight for the staircases not wanting to wait for the slow elevator.

They prayed for him to be safe and fine but they weren't ready for the reality of hyuk's condition physically and mentally. They made it to his room and barged in, they see a fragile broken boy on the hospital bed and he wasn't in good shape, he had bruises and he is pale. What happened? They all questioned to why they ended up here in this situation. what had driven hyuk to be cold "hyuk" hakyeon cried his sobs bring pain to everyone's hearts, taekwoon pulls the oldest in his arms and comforts him.

They all try to cope with the situation in their own way "am I dead" hyuk throat scratchy and irritated. They all rushed by his side "thank God you are alive" jaewhan kissed the top of his head.

"No, no, no" hyuk started to panic and everyone didn't know why "I was supposed to die" his pleas of death coming to light. "I wasn't supposed to live" he starts to hyperventilate "I never meant to be your pain" hyuk tries to make sense of it all. Why he didn't die?

"I am sorry" he starts to cry and they all cry as well feeling useless "hyuk stop" wonshik tries to calm him down "no don't comfort me" hyuk pulls his knees to his chest. "We love you hyuk" hongbin tries to touch hyuk but the younger male flinched "you have people that care about you" taekwoon tries "you have fans that love you" they list many reasons as to why hyuk was the light of their lives "lastly we need you hyuk, you are important" but it was all in vain.

"Don't try to tell me what I got to live for" hyuk pulls at his hospital gown "don't make me want it again" he sobs "I was supposed to die" hyuk gave up and let his guard down and let his hyungs comfort him.

"I am sorry" he starts to chant as he cries himself to sleep and everyone else just fall into a mournful silence.    

~The end

Hello everyone, I hoped you all enjoyed and I am sorry if its depressing and thank you for reading.

I love you all my wonderful readers! Stay healthy and be happy. Bye!

-AndreaXx