Chapter Six

Frozen Heart beats
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


3rd person pov.

Everyone is still not moving all you can hear is the sound of the trees that swaying because of the wind . No one dare to speak or give opinions about Minseok voice they didn't even notice that Tao is tearing at the moment . They just staring at him still admiring of the angel like voice that he have in their minds , they don't want to break then silence. As if they want to stay at this moment and hear again his soothing voice that touches their soul but the adds are against them.

Small raindrops starts falling from the sky that makes them wake up or gain back their consciousness . They get their things and left the rooftop without saying anything. Minseok just follow them behind. Baekhyun is the one who speak up first knowing him you probably knew how talkative he is.

"Hey Minseok you sing quiet well you really have a wonderful voice . Are you a professional singer or something?" Baekhyun said while not trying to hide his admiration for the boy.

"That's not possible Baek if he is a really a professional or famous singer we might able to recognize him before" Chanyeol said which is a fact cause they really a fan of music industry so they knew almost of the famous singer , band and professionals in music industry specially here in Korea.

"Hey~ hyung maybe he is really a professional singer but not here . Maybe he is an international singer and his just having his vacation here in Korea . Maybe he is just disguising himself " Sehun said amusingly. 

"You mean like undercover agents Sehunnie ? Like Ethan M. Hunt?" Tao said excitedly.

"That's possible "Kris said and he stopped from walking which makes the other members in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter