Chapter One

Frozen Heart beats
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Okay , we are having a choir camping this weekend class" the teacher said.

"Yohooo" the student cheer up like a child.

"Pipe fown class, pipe down or I will cancel our trip.!"the professor said that catch the attentions of all the students . The students calm down and the prof. continue on explaining.

"Okay , we have 36 students in this classroom so I will divided you in 3 groups . 12 members per group" the students .The 2 groups are already formed .

"And the last group will be consist of Suho , Kris , Tao , Sehun , Kai , Lay , D.O , Chen , Chanyeol  , Baekhyun and Luhan. And I grouped you base on your skills and talents." the teacher said .

"Sir, we're missing one more member we are only 11" Baekhyun said.

"Oh sorry and Kim Minseok of course"the teacher said in apologetic tone for forgetting of one of his student .

"Whose that Minseok?Does we have any clsssmate who have that kind of name?."Tao asked

"I dunno hyung it's also my first time hearing that name" Sehun answered.

"Okay guys you can talk tobe your members as you know guys it's not just ordinary camp we will having a singing battle per group. Class dismiss" .and the teacher get out to the class room.

"I think we should talk about this in the rooftop" Suho suggested.

"Definitely, cause that's my style" Kris said in agreement.

"What about that Minseok??" Lay asked .

"I think we will just leave a letter t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter