I don't want to let you go

Unrequited love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I threw my head back and let out a laugh. Taehyung decided to show me something on his phone that was so lame and stupid which made it even more funnier. 

My gaze flickered momentarily to Yoongi, to see him watching us whilst looking very tense. Confusion clouded my mind, what's wrong with him? Did something upset him? I was pulled from my thoughts when Tae put his arm around me. I didn't mind the skinship, I laughed again. 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him gripping the pillow very tightly leading his knuckles to turn white. I couldn't stop the frown from gracing my face. I looked at him but his gaze seemed to solely be focused on Tae. He was glaring? Why? Did something happen between them? I don't like it when the hyungs fight.

I looked at him until his eyes met mine again. A shiver went up my spine from the sheer intensity of his eyes. His beautiful dark eyes, the ones that don't ever fail to captivate me. A flicker of pain flashed momentarily but it was gone as quick as it came. My frown deepened. I felt a hand rest on my arm, I directed my gaze to Tae. He had a look of worry plastered on his face. I smiled to show him that I was ok.

 Yoongi abruptly stood up catching all our attention, but he ignored our questioning gazes. He stormed out of the room with a pained expression. My chest began to ache, unconsciously I fisted my shirt near my heart, trying to ease the pain. My eyes met with Jin hyung's, who also had a look of worry but also something else, another emotion that I couldn't identify. Was it understanding? He seemed like he knew what's bothering Yoongi.

 It hurt me seeing him like this. I was about to stand up and follow him when hyung beat me to it. He quickly stood up and left the room, leaving us all confused. I care about him, maybe even more than would be classified as proper. He's probably annoyed with me, he probably doesn't like me. I yearned to be with him, to comfort him. To make him forget about his worries. 

I was about to leave the room and search for Yoongi when Jin returned, alone. As soon as he came into the room his gaze rested on mine. His eyes were telling me something, something only I could understand. I stood up, surprising Tae. I walked towards the door when Jin's arm shot out grabbing my arm.

He came closer and whispered "he's on the roof". He opened his mouth to say something else but stopped. Confusion graced my face and I raised an eyebrow prompting him to continue but he just shook his head, gave me a small smile and walked away to the sofa. 

I turned and left the room quickly. I all but sprinted up the stairs leading to the rooftop. I hesitantly stopped before the door, my hand ready to push. Words and questions began to run through my mind, what would I ask him? How can I help him? Doubt began to seep into my mind but I shoved it aside. Even if he doesn't like me or if he hates me, I'll still be there for him. Because i care about him maybe even more. My mind is so confused but my heart is not. I still have yet to figure out both of them. I took a deep breathe and slowly pushed the door. My heart beating faster with each step I took. 

I hesitantly took a few steps trying to locate Yoongi. My eyes were searching for him. Searching for the source that makes my heart experience these foreign feelings.

Him.

His smile.

His eyes. 

His voice. 

His laugh.

His warmth. 

His existence. 

Him. 

My eyes landed on a figure slumped against a wall. He had his head between his hands. Worry started to seep into me. My heart began to beat painfully at seeing him so vulnerable. All I wanted was to go and comfort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter