Final

Reunion

Kyuhyun heavied a sigh when he got out of the van. He nodded and muttered a soft 'thank you' on their manager before going to the elevator. He closed his eyes when the Elevator door close. The memories of the fan meeting flashes on his mind and he can't help not to groan when Sungmin's smiling face flash right before his eyes. . He really wants to talk and say hi on the older guy but his feelings and nervousness got him first. He still remember those stolen glances that they took while no one's watching. Jeez he really wants to grab Sungmin on the waist and do him hard right there. 

He snapped out of his trance when he heard the ding and then the Elevator door opened. He got out of the elevator and lazily walk on the direction of their dorm. After opening the door of their dorm, Kyuhyun quietly enter and closed the door while humming Twice's Song Cheer Up. He immediately made his way on his room and muttered a "finally" because all he wants is shut his brain and rest. But oh boy looks like fate is not on his side when he spotted a guy, with a blonde hair sitting comfortably on his bed. 

"Thought you're not going home" the blonde guy said while smiling at him. Kyuhyun tried to say something but all he got was to open his mouth and be a dumb infront of this guy. "Hey, close your mouth. I know I'm hot but you don't have to drool over me" 

"W-what.. What are you doing here Sungmin hyung?" Kyuhyun manage to say while staring at the smirking Sungmin. "I.. I thought you already went home?" 

Sungmin stand up and made his way infront of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun swallowed an invisible lump on his throat and stare at Sungmin who's now infront him. "I decided to drop by since we didn't have the chance to talk at the fan meeting earlier. We look so awkward you know." Sungmin said while tracing circle around his chest. Kyuhyun froze at the action and Sungmin immeadiately notice it. "Hey, don't be so tense babe." he whispered on Kyuhyun's ear and his earlobe making the younger guy gasp. 

"M-Min.." Kyuhyun try to say something but Sungmin immediately shut him up by pecking his lips. 

"Shh.. You don't know how much i want to pounce on you earlier and beg on you to me hard." Sungmin said seductively and start to grind his crotch on Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun bit his lip to control his moans. He knows he's starting to get hard on what is Sungmin doing. He close his eyes while trying to control his emotions but . He's been waiting for this to happen. He's been waiting and he doesn't want this chance to be wasted. 

this. Screw everything tomorrow. Kyuhyun open his eyes and stares darkly at Sungmin. Sungmin winks and smile seductively at him. That's where he lost his sanity and he grabbed Sungmin on the waist and kiss him hard. He nibbled on his bottom lip and Sungmin immediately open his mouth for Kyuhyun and his tounge skillfully while roaming their hands on each other. 

Kyuhyun break the kiss and glued his forehead on Sungmin who's panting hard. " me please.." Sungmin whisper while grinding his hard on with Kyuhyun's. Kyuhyun smile gently and kiss Sungmin's forehead. 

"I won't you Min.." He murmured while staring at Sungmin's foxy eyes. "I'll make love to you" Sungmin smile and put his hands on Kyuhyun's neck. 

"So... why don't we start making love?" Sungmin says. Kyuhyun smirk. 

"That suits looks good on you but sorry baby, it looks better on the floor next to my bed. Same with your pants and boxers." 

"Then undress me.." Sungmin said then his lips. Kyuhyun slowly undress Sungmin while putting butterfly kisses on his neck and chest. And after that he also undressed his self. 

They both fell on the bed while kissing torridly. Roaming their hands on each other's body. Making their hot sweaty body burn with more passion and lust. 

" I still love you Min.." Kyuhyun said while staring at Sungmin's eyes. 

"I know.. And i still love you too. My big baby~ now stop talking and make love to me" Sungmin said then pinch Kyuhyun's nose. 

"Okay babe" 

 

 

 

FIN. 

 

 

AN: 

Sorry T^T I really tried my best to write a part but i really can't. Forgive me guys T^T maybe i'll write a chap on the next chaptered fic that i'll write HAHAHA but for the meantime, please bear with this. 

OUR KYUMIN IS BACK /UGLY SOBBING/ thanks for reading! ♡