Rainy Day #2

When It Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

# Chap_2

  It was raining again, for the first time after few weeks of his meeting with the boy–Hyunggu, his brain supplied–and consciously, Wooseok found himself smiling as the memory of meeting the boy suddenly passed his brain, replaying the scene over and over again.

  He was, once again forgot to bring his umbrella, thinking that it would not be raining just like the other days before. He had stayed back late for a little basketball practice that he was too immersed in the practice, he had lost the tract of time. He only realised it when the school cleaner scolded him to go home, since it was already late in the evening. After sheepishly apologized to the staff, he quickly grabbed his things and ran out, only to find the sky was pouring droplets of water heavily, leaving him no space to even ran through it. 

  He sighed softly. Although he would love to run under the downpour, he also prefer not to taste his mother's wrath seeing him being soaked in the rain and have fever in the next day. Mothers are scary when they're mad, and his mother was not an exception. 

  But it was late already, and he did not want to missed dinner! 

  Oh god he was torn between two decision! 

  Should he ran and gotten mad by his mother and get sick, or should he wait, missed dinner and also gotten mad by her? 

  Actually, does no need to think because he actually found his answer already. 

  Slyly grinning, he used his bag to shield his head, counting to three in his head before swaying his legs ahead, running towards the rain, mischievous grin turned into a laugh as his leg continued to move, running under the mercilessly pouring rain. His adrenaline pumped when his skin met with the cold droplets of water, slowly soaking his uniforms wet. The feeling of being under the rain was an addiction, that he craved it for some odd reason. He barely even think about the consequences of being sick if he was soaked. He did not care. The feeling of euphoria creeped into his skin, causing his skin's hair to stand even if he was under the rain. Yes he was indeed careless. All he wanted was to enjoy the strange mixture of feelings, the euphoric, the addiction and the adrenaline that was rushing towards every inches of his nerves. 

  He loved it.

  He just happened to love it so much. 

 

 Few minutes of running under the rain, he finally found a place under the bus stop. It was a good thing that the bus stop was not that far from his school. He would not have to being under the rain for a long time. Once he was completely shielded, he took off the bag that was protecting his head from getting too wet–though it did not actually work–and wipe the water off it. He slung the bag on his shoulder once it was dried enough for it not to drip any water when he get into bus later before he eyed his surrounding, only to find another male was there too, leaving only both of them there. 

  Curiosity actually haunted him as he could not see the face of the person. It was covered with his bangs while his lower face was covered by the hood of his sweater. The male was giving off some familiar aura, that had caused Wooseok to eagerly wanted to find out who was the person. 

  All the curiosity of his suddenly ended when the male lifted his head, looking at him straight in his eyes. 


  His heart stopped. 


  Holy  


  It was him


  Kang Hyunggu !

 

* * *

 

 

  It seems like the fate was playing with him. 

  But not in a bad way. 

  A good way instead. 

  It was raining when he first met him, Hyunggu. He was indeed beautiful, especially when he smiled, rainbows and flowers sprinkled behind him. He was breathtakingly beautiful, with his confident that radiated from him when he speaks, as if nothing in this world can stop a Kang Hyunggu from becoming friendly and a walking chatterbox when he meet someone new. And of course, the way they shared the same feeling about rain. Wooseok could not stop himself from being awestruck by the shorter male's charm. 
  
  So now that he finally met the boy for the second time, the taller found himself nearly stumbled, startled that he actually forgot how beautiful the male in front of him could be, even in that bad weather. Hyunggu was like another definition of perfection, that he was almost looked glowing under the gloomy weather. He felt his breath stuck under his throat when their eyes locked, words suddenly went back to zero in his not-so-genius brain. 

  And then it happened. Hyunggu's face literally lit up like a Christmas tree as he clasped his hand, looking almost like realization just hit him. "Oh it's you!" He exclaimed, raising from his seat. "I remember you from the cafe few weeks ago. It's.." His face scrunched up when he tried to remember the other male's name. Once again, it lit up when he remembered. "Wooseok! Wooseok right?"

  Wooseok had to stop himself from smiling in amusement. 

  Hyunggu was too cute for his health. 

  "Yes." Wooseok replied, keeping his voice steady so that he would not look like some silly girl who was talking to her crush. "You got it right. I was actually afraid that you forgot me. I might get hurt here if you do." he put his hand on his chest, pouting a little bit to make it look real. A soft chuckle escaped from his lips, as he saw a slight fear actually crossed the shorter male's face. 

  "No! Of course I wouldn't–"

  "Relax." The taller said, cutting Hyunggu's words, chuckling still. "I was joking. It's Hyunggu isn't it?"

  Hyunggu beamed at that, actually happy that his name was not being forgotten. "Yes! It's Kang Hyunggu. Fancy meeting you here Wooseok-ah which I wondered, isn't it too late for you to be in your school uniform? What have you been up to?" He asked while his eyes wildly roamed around the taller's soaked uniform. 

  It caused the tall male laughed sheepishly while scratching his nape. "Well uh I've been practicing and actually lost track of time. It always happen anyway, e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter