ONE

H E A R T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1

 

 

TAEYEON lay down on her stomach on the bed. Looking at her laptop. She open a website that have a list jobs. She recently unemployed. She have been changing jobs for many times since she leave Daegu five years ago. She have been live in Daegu for almost 17 years. She leave Daegu at age 18. Taeyeon staring at the screen. And when her eyes saw Kim’s Orpahanage House, suddenly she remember what happen to her from she’s kid until she leave Daegu.

 

 

10 years ago..

 

“YEONNIE-AH.. Wait for omma here okay. Omma will be back.” A 5 years old little girl nodded her head innocently. Didn’t know that her mother are leaving her at the orpahange house.

“Ahjumma, please take care of her.” Her mother said to the old woman behind her daughter.

“Yeonnie-ah, go play with your friends.” The little girl smile happily and run to a group of kids playing at the playground. “Mrs. Kim.. are you sure to do this?” she asked.

“I have too, ahjumma.”

“If it’s like that, are you willing to let your daughter live with her foster parents?”

Her mother look at her little girl. She look so happy. So innocent.

“I.. will. As long as she is happy.”

 

 

5 years passed..

 

A 10 YEARS old little girl standing on the gate. She looks like waiting for someone. With a teddy bear in her embrace, she keep looking at the right, and her left side. “Omma.. where are you..”

“Taeyeon-ah?” Lee ahjumma appear from behind. “What are you doing here dear?”

“I’m waiting for my mother. Ahjumma, when will omma come to pick me?”

“Taeyeon-ah.” Lee ahjumma kneel down in front of Taeyeon. She smile. “Your mother have a work to do, Taeyeon-ah. She will come back to take you with her if she have so many money.”

Taeyeon smile. “Really? I will wait for her then. I don’t want a new family. I only want my mother.”

“Let’s go inside.”

“Okay!”

 

 

5 years after that..

 

A 15 YEARS OLD girl stand in front the building. The building with sign ‘Kim Orpahanage House’. She then back facing the building. ‘She is not coming yet. She.. will never come.”

“Taeyeon-ah. What are you doing there? Come in. It’s cold outside.” Lee ahjumma call her.

Taeyeon turn back. “Ahjumma, why my mom didn’t coming yet? I have been waiting for her for ten years.”

Lee ahjumma sighed.

“Your mother have a work to do, Taeyeon-ah. She will come back to take you with her if she have so many money.”

Taeyeon huffed. “Liar.. she will never come right? She leave me.”

“Taeyeon-ah..”

“Ahjumma, can you.. find me a foster parents?”

Lee ahjumma shock when Taeyeon said that. For the past then years, there is a family want to take her as their foster daughter, but Taeyeon don’t want. But this time..

“Ah.. Ahjumma will try.”

“Thank you.” With her cold attitude, Taeyeon walks in to the house.

 

 

At School..

 

TAEYEON sit on her seat at the back in their classroom. With cold looking in her face, the others student afraid to get close to her. Except..

“Noona!” Taeyeon look at the person who call her.

“Why?”

“Noona, they take my foods.” The 13 years old little boy cries in front of her.

“Who? Tell me who is it?!”

“He is the new student.”

 

BAEKHYUN was busy chatting with his new friend when someone hit his cheek all of sudden. Baekhyun fall to the floor.

“You’re the one who bullied my little brother?!”

Baekhyun looked up. Seeing the girl in front him, he stand up. “Yes, it’s me. Why?”

Taeyeon huffed. “You really want to die...”

“Baek, you better don’t fight her.” His friend whisper to him.

“Why? He is just a girl.” Baekhyun said.

Taeyeon then choke his collar and push him to the wall.

Baekhyun shocked.

“You better kneel down and apologise to my little brother.. Or I will kill you.”

“Noona, let’s stop it..” Minho, and Taemin stand behind Taeyeon.

“You two shut the off.” Taeyeon glare at Minho and Taemin before staring at Baekhyun back. “You bully my precious little brother again, you’re dead.”

 

 

AFTER A FEW WEEKS, a couple of husband and wife come to the orphanage house. “Come in, Mr. And Mrs.” Lee ahjumma invite the couple in to their poor house. “Have a sit.”

“Thank you.”

“Is there something I can help you? Mr Byun? Mrs Byun?”

“Actually, we want to have a foster daughter.” Mrs. Byun said.

“Oh. Which age do you want?”

“Around 15??” Mr. Byun smile. “We have a son. Our only son. He want to have a sister. My wife can’t give birth anymore. So we came here after see an article about this house.”

“Ah.. yes.”

“So.. can we meet her?”

“You mean, the girl inside the article?” Mr. And Mrs. Byun nods. Before Lee ahjumma could stand up to call Taeyeon, the door of her office being opened from the outside.

“AHJUMMA!!”

“Omo.” The couple shocked.

“Why...” Taeyeon come in with her body full of mud. “What happen to you?”

“Key throw me to the mud! I’m going to kill him if you didn’t punish him!”

“Go change first, we have a guests.” Taeyeon look at the couple. Her mad face quickly create a sweet smile. She bowed.

“I’m sorry for my behaviour, ahjumma, ahjussi.” She said.

Mrs. Byun smile.

“Wait a minute, I will come back.” Lee ahjumma and Taeyeon walks out from the office.

“Who’s that.. she is so..” before Mr Byun finish his words, his wife cut him off.

“I like her, let’s take her.”

“What?”

 

“NOONA, where are you going?” Taeyeon looked up to her little brother called Chubs because he is Chubby. Chubs stand next to her.

“Noona is going to live with my new family.”

“Why? You’re leaving us?”

“They take me as their foster daughter, Chubs.” Taeyeon smile.

“Can I go with you?”

Taeyeon shake her head slowly.

Chubs start to cry. “Ah why.... I don’t want you to leave me.”

“Hey...” Taeyeon hold his hand. “Noona will always come here to visit you. Don’t worry.”

“Promise?” Taeyeon nods. “Pinky promise?” Taeyeon smile. They do the pinky promise. Before leaving, Chubs cupped Taeyeon's face and kiss her forehead. Taeyeon smile.

“Noona, don’t forget us.” Key said.

“I will forget you, not them.” They laughed. Minho hug Taeyeon.

“Yah.. why you act like you will never meet me anymore.”

“We will meet at the school again, right?” Jonghyun smile. Taeyeon nods.

“Chimchim-ah, please take care of our Chubs okay?” Chimchim nod his head cutely.

 

“TAEYEON-ah, this is your new home.” Taeyeon walks out from the car and stand in front of a big mansion. “Ah, your new little brother is here too.” Mrs. Byun said when she found her son run out from the house toward them. But his step stopped when he saw Taeyeon. Taeyeon also look at him.

“YOU?!” They said in sync.

“What are you doing here?!” They said in sync again. Baekhyun look so shock.

“Thi.. this is my house!”

Taeyeon look at Mrs. Byun. “Are this your son?” she asked.

“Yes.” Mrs. Byun smile. “You’ve known each other?”

“She is the one who...” Taeyeon run toward Baekhyun and close his mouth.

“We’re in a same school, ahjumma.” Taeyeon said while smiling.

 

“THIS IS YOUR BEDROOM.” Baekhyun said as he open the door for Taeyeon. Taeyeon step inside. She put her bags to the floor. “I don’t even know you’re the girl in the article.” Baekhyun said.

“Shut up and leave. I want to rest.” Taeyeon said, cold. Baekhyun roll his eyes and leave Taeyeon bedroom. Taeyeon close and lock the door. She then lay down on her bed.

 

 

Next day, at school.

 

“MINHO-AH, why I didn’t my little brother today? Is he absent?” Minho was about to eat when Taeyeon ask him. He put his spoon on the plate back.

“Chubs? He already leave the house after you. Someone take him.” Taeyeon shocked.

“What? So he didn’t come to school today?”

“His foster parents bring him to Seoul. He will start his new school there.”

“Is he the only one they take?”

“He, and Chimchim.”

“It’s a relief since Chimchim is with him.”

“Yeah right. Chimchim will take care of him.”

 

 

BAEKHYUN walks in to the house with Taeyeon behind him. “Omma, we’re home.” Baekhyun shout as he take off his shoes.

“Welcome home dear..” Mrs. Byun go get them and give Baekhyun and Taeyeon a kiss on their forehead.

Taeyeon smile. It’s have been three month she live with them. Taeyeon receive so much love from Mr. and Mrs. Byun. Also a little bit love from Baekhyun. Lately, Baekhyun suddenly change to be more friendly to her. Sometimes, her heart pounded faster when Baekhyun look at her, speak to her. And smile to her.

 

TAEYEON was busy study when Mrs. Byun knock her door. “Just open it.” Mrs. Byun open the door. She smiled. “Why omma?”

“There is a call from Seoul.”

“Se.. Seoul?” suddenly Taeyeon thinking of Chubs and Chimchim. She run to Mrs. Byun and take the phone. “Thank you omma.” Mrs. Byun smile before leave the bedroom.

“Hello? Chubs?”

“Noona!!” both Chubs and Chimchim voice call her. Taeyeon sit on the bed. “Noona what are you doing?” ask Chimchim.

“I’m studying right now. How about you?”

“We’re eating right now.” Chubs and Chimchim laughed. Taeyeon smile.

“Woah.. you will be more chubs...”

Taeyeon continue to in call with them for a hours. She stopped when Baekhyun come to her bedroom.

“Let’s eat.” He said while smiling. Taeyeon wake up from her bed.

“Chubs, Chimchim, noona want to eat right now. I will call you back later, okay?”

“Okay noona. Annyeong! Saranghae~~”

“I love you tooo...” Taeyeon end the call.

“I love you too..” Baekhyun said. Mimicking what Taeyeon said earlier.

“Shut up.” Taeyeon walks out from her bedroom followed by Baekhyun.

 

Morning.

 

TAEYEON tie up her hair to a bun style while walks out from her bedroom. She meet Baekhyun on her way. Baekhyun look at her. “Yah.”

“What?”

“You look so ugly with that hairstyle.”

“Do I look like I care?” she continue to walk but stopped when Baekhyun untied her hair.

“Yah Byun Baekhyun!” Taeyeon shout. Baekhyun smirked.

“You look ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter