Chapter 2

Plot Twist

Amber's POV 
Bumping into the stranger my skateboard fell onto the ground. 
Looking up at the person I just ran into I bow before saying an apology and reclaiming my skateboard. 

This stranger said "No problem"  

I finally looked up and saw G-Dragon. He had a slight look  of recognition on his face. Knowing he was my senior in every regards to the word I gave him a 90 degree bow. He must've been a bit embarrassed because he quickly suggested "You can just call me Jiyong Sunbaemin. 
Amber nods and says "Sure-" then pausing to flash a friendly smile "Jiyong Sunbaenim". 
Jiyong nods his head with a smile of appreciation. Nodding his head in a form of goodbye he started to head to the meeting room hoping he can catch a glimpse of the long haired beauty from the elevator. 

Amber found it a bit sudden how he left quickly and just decided to wait a few moments before heading in the direction he left. She started walking towards the conference room. Seeing only Krystal and Jiyong in the room Amber wondered where the rest of Big Bang and F(x) are.

Taking a seat next to Krystal and across from G dragon, Amber greeted Krystal with a smile. 

"Hey unnie" Krystal replied with a nod of her head. 

"Hey Krystal, where is Luna and Victoria?" Amber asked whiled getting settled in her seat. 

"Now that you mention it I have no idea" was Krystal's reply. 

Amber opened to say something but was interrupted when BigBang's and F(x)'s managers walked in to greet the idols. 
"I'm glad you're all here" F(x)'a manager says to all of the and acknowledges Jiyong with a nod and a quick 'G-dragon-ssi'. 

G-dragon's manager greets the F(x) members before looking at Jiyong and saying "Your members aren't going to be here." Before looking to all of them and saying "The reason your other members aren't here is because we decided the company decided to spilt all of you up. Luna sand Victoria will be working with Daesung-ssi, Tayang-ssi, and Seungri-ssi will work on a separate project." 
He also adds "TOP is supposed to be present but he unable to come today, but should be at the group performance".

"I have to work with half of a girl group by myself?" Jiyong exclaimed in disbelief.