Chapter 1

Plot Twist

Amber POV 
'I hate getting up this early.' Amber thought as she threw her bed sheets off of herself and shuffled out of her bedroom and into the bathroom close by to start the day at 7:00 am. 
The reason for Amber Liu to be waking up this early was to get to a meeting about a F(x) and Big Bang collaboration. Amber didn't have to do much except for beiyng responsible for the rap with G-dragon and T.O.P. From what Amber has heard about and seen Big Bang come out with, this might turn out to be one interesting collab. 
"I wonder how the process of our  song writing styles are different" Amber stated while getting dressed for the day.
Deciding to just go with a black  over sized sweatshirt, dark wash jeans, a colorful pair of Nike sneakers, and a backwards SnapBack hat that said 'MONSTER' in purple lettering. 
The meeting room wasn't far from Amber's apartment so Amber grabbed her skate board and started skating down to the building. She is planning on meeting up with her manager at the YG building.
BBFXBBFXBBFXBBFX
Walking into the building Amber had to ask the receptionist for directions to the meeting room because she was unfamiliar with this company and its building but not before explaining that she was a member of F(x) and that she wasn't a crazed 'fanboy' trying to meet their favorite idols and also that she was infact a girl in the first place. And if anything she would 'fangirl' while meeting her favorite idols. After at least 20 minutes on that topic she finally got directions to the meeting room. Amber noticed something wrong with one of her skate board wheels so she was fiddling with it while walking and bumped into a person a few inches taller than her. 
BBFXBBFXBBFX
GD's POV 
I already hate collaborating within my own company now I have to rap with SM. A girl group named F(x). Krystal, Luna, Victoria, and Amber. I don't really know anything about them but I'll give them a chance. They might be really cool or they can be like every other girl group out there. 
Girl groups aside I have to think about what I am going to wear. You don't get the label of fashionista without a bit of effort.
As I step into my walk in closet filled to the brim. Man, I should start using the closet in the guest room again. 
Anyway Jiyong changes into one of his more casual outfits. Light wash ripped jeans. A dark sweater and a long light pink felt knit jacket. Jiyong styled his hair to be a quiff. Putting his beanie on over his hair and slide his sunglasses on. Grabbing his key to his white Lamborghini Aventador, Jiyong drives to the YG building.

BBFXBBFXBBFXBBFXBBFXBBFX

Parking his car in his reserved parking space, Jiyong makes his way into the YG building. The receptionist greets him with a bow of her head and the location of the meeting room.
Heading toward the meeting room Jiyong gets distracted. Heading out of the elevator door that is on his left Jiyong sees a girl. This girl has porcelain skin. She has a tall and lean body that perfectly a companies her soft, but fierce features. She is one of the most beautiful people Jiyong has ever seen. Because of this distraction Jiyong runs in to a random blonde guy with a skateboard.