Chapter 1 : Finding London

lOve liKe ME

*Korea**
Yumi sitting on the bench outside of a hospital room… her elbow place on her lap, her holding hand was supporting her head…

It’s been about 5 hours until the doctor finally come out of the room… Yumi stand up quick, she’s been waiting for so long.
Yumi: “How is she?”
Doctor: “I’m very sorry, we’ve tried our best.” Yumi lower her head. “She doesn’t show any reaction.”
Yumi: “Will her memory ever coming back?”
Doctor: “It depends… but right now, the only ways for her memory to come back is… she must be taking care of and the condition she is in now isn’t very good living around many people. Also, NEVER make her angry, the more stress she get, the MORE worst her memory will fade.”

Yumi looked through the door window… Gna, lying on the bed, eyes closed, breathing softy…

*London*
In a dark room… *Ring *Ring* Ring* Click*
**: “Sorry, not home. Call back later.” Click**Beep**
**: “Hey sleepy head, remember to go pick her up kay, bye.” Beep**
He made some soft moan and snore…

Enter into “Design Wedding Dress Inc.” as he walked passed, his employees greeted him…
Employees: “Good morning, Mr. Ardru.” He smiled and made a little nod.

Opened his office door and seated… his secretary “Hedi” entered in, bring him a cup of coffee.
Hedi: “Good morning, Mr. Ardru.”
Ardru: Ignored the coffee. “Hmm.” Opened a folder and check over the paper. “Where’s Meng? Call him here.”
Hedi: “Sir, Meng take off today.”
Ardru: “Huh? How come?”
Hedi: “His grandma is coming to visit, so he went to the airport to pick—”
Ardru: “Airport?” Froze.
Hedi: “Yes sir.”
Ardru: Eye widens. “!” Dashed out of his chair.
Hedi: “Sir, where are you going?”
Ardru: Putting his outer suit on. “Anyone call, I’m out.” Exit.
Hedi: “Yes sir.” Blinking her eyes.

Looking from the window, as Ardru black car drove off, Hedi turned back and stared at the coffee sitting, getting cold.

Hedi: “I always made it special for you, but you never taste nor touch the cup even once.” Tears fall from her cheek.

** Ardru rushed into the airport…
Ardru: Check his watch. “Dammit. What is her face?” Open his wallet and take out a small wallet size picture of Gna that Yumi, his older sister, sent it to him the day before. He holds it in front of his face and search around.

Girls walked passed him, smiling, and whispering… he ignored them, for they aren’t the one he’s looking for…
He asked some people, but they shook their head… he come to a police woman.

Police woman: “Oh just a minute ago, she came and asked me where the restroom is.”
Ardru: “Thank you.” Dash off to the restroom.

He’s now standing by the girl restroom, where the police woman told him… some woman about to enter…
Ardru: “Excuse me.” They stop. “Err… could you please go check and see if this girl-” Show them the picture. “Is in there?”
Woman: “Yes no problem.”
Woman: “Ohh… is she you wife?”
Ardru: Shock a little bit. “Err… no.”
Woman: Giggle. “Look at his red face.”
Woman: “Come on girls.” Enter in, minutes later they come out shaking their head.
Ardru: “Then thanks.”
Woman: “No problem.”
Woman: “If you need anything else, we’ll gladly help.” Raise one of her eye brow.
Ardru: Make a weird smile. “Kay.” Turn and walk fast away.

1 hour later… his cell ring, he looked at it.
Ardru: “Shoot.” It’s Yumi… he take a deep breath and answer. “Yeah.”
Yumi: “Did you go pick up Gna?”
Ardru: “Err… ye-yeah.” Lying.
Yumi: “Then let me talk to her.”
Ardru: “Talk?” Eyes roll back and forth. “Err… she’s… err… she’s in the restroom… yeah… that it.”
Yumi: “Ar..dru… did you go pick her up?”
Ardru: “I did… why? You don't believe me.” Eye searching around.
Yumi: “I’ll believe you when she’s lost in London, cause the mindless Ardru didn’t do what I order him to do!”
Ardru: “Yumi…” Walk pass a person hiding behind a newspaper… the person folded the newspaper and took off her sunglass… Gna…

As time go… messages from his company calling him…
**: “Sir, are you alright?”
**: “You miss the meeting today, Mr. Ardru.”
**: “Mr. Ardru, where are you?”
**: “Sir????”

5 hours passed… Ardru kneel down in front of a bench and stared straight at the sleepy Gna…

 

*Please comment!*  NO silent readers! Sorry for any grammar... :P