Sisters

Par Excellence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The conference room was thick with air of tension. Being called so suddenly by their president, or as the man likes to be called ‘Boss Man’, could only mean few things. And none of which leaned towards the positive side.

Sounds of Yoo Jaesuk clearing his throat bounced off the white walls of the conference room, eight heads turned their attention towards the raven haired man sitting at the end of the table almost immediately.

“As you girls have all gathered, save for Jessica … which by the way, can someone please wake that girl up? The information I’m about to unload on you all is kind of imperative, believe it or not.” Jaesuk leaned back and released his posture, cratching his head, the serious character doesn’t suit him at all.

There were hushed curses from Yuri as she nudged the sleeping girl beside her to wake up and pay attention to their boss.

Now nine heads were focused on the single man in the room.

“Okay, I’ll cut right into the chase.” The man’s eyes glimmered as he looked around the room with excitement, slightly resembling a teenage girl who's got some juicy af tea to spill. Some looked confused whereas others looked a mixture of bored and impatience. While one, the oldest, bounced excitedly on her chair. “It’s time for you all to take some responsibilities as grown women, that’s why I have appointed all nine of you to mentor this batch of very, very talented newbies.” The humourist held up a jar with funky decoration that somehow made it look like a teacher’s lolly jar.

“Aw yes finally!” Taeyeon beamed, looking most excited, also being the only one who appreciated her own uncle’s goofy antics.

An eye roll from Jessica as she added, “Let me guess. You want us to draw a name out of that ridiculous looking abomination, and be stuck with some brat for the rest of – oh I don’t know – their training life here at the agency headquarter?” Yoo Jaesuk nodded excitedly completely dismissing the rudeness coming from one of his agents. He had grown quite accustomed to Jessica's attitudes over all the years they've worked together and recognized the fact that, although the chestnut colour haired woman may seem like what you would say - a complete - her heart was one of the kindest and still, the warmest he has ever seen. The Ice Princess continued sarcastically, with an exasperated sigh, “Well that sounds just fantastic … DIBS HAVING FIRST GO!” that was when all hell has broken loose.

Jaesuk's poor jar was sent flying somewhere and nine women scrambled to draw out the name of their future student /sideckick because let’s face it, isn’t that what the girls will basically call them? like a bunch of wild animals fighting for last piece of meat. 

It wasn’t like all of them was thrilled at the idea of mentoring a rookie, but the fact that one person had initiated a head start and that every single one of these women were absolutely competitive, to no end

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter