I Still Love You

Still...

After that day, P.O and MyungHee didn't hang out as much as they did before. 

MyungHee was often hanging out with Jaehyo and even thou she asked him to join them, he declined. He didn't want to be the third wheel. 

~

"MyungHee?"

"Neh?" MyungHee turned to P.O who was standing beside her.

"Could I talk to you?" he asked, in a serious tone. MyungHee looked at P.O and nodded. They walked out to the river and walked beside each other in silence.

"You wanted to talk to me about something..." MyungHee said and looked over at P.O.

"Yeah... I know that you are dating Jaehyo but... I want you to know that I... I like you" he said and MyungHee stopped. 

"What..." she said and looked over at P.O who had stopped a couple of steps later.

"You know I'm moving tomorrow, and I just wanted you to know... That I really like you. More then as a friend" he said, turned around and smiled a faint smile before he left her there and went home.

~

MyungHee tried contacting P.O for a couple of weeks, but when he didn't answer her messages, calls or emails she gave up. He had moved to Seoul from Ulsan. It was quite the way so MyungHee didn't have a chance to follow him even if she did. 

She did know that P.O would be okay, because Kyung had told her that P.O moved to Taeil's place so she let her worries go. 

~

Three years later MyungHee was unpacking her boxes after moving to Seoul, she had got a work offer from her dad there and she had decided that she wanted to go. Her relationship with Jaehyo had ended after 1 and a half year, but they were still friends.

MyungHee lifted a smaller box from inside the big one and looked at it curiously. She opened the lid and she felt a wave of emotions hit her. What she found was a white photoalbum with a picture of her and P.O on the front. 

She slowly opened the album and saw a picture of P.O and her at the age of 12. They were both covered in snow and smiling brightly. 

She continued looking through the album until she reached the last one. It was from when they had been to Mokpo together the summer before she got together with Jaehyo. They were both smiling brightly and MyungHee was hugging P.O's neck. She smiled and felt a tear make it's way down her cheek and at time she saw something, maybe a piece of paper, hiding behind the photo. 

She took the paper away from there and looked at it. I was folded thrice and her name was written on it. She opened it and saw a familiar writing, P.O.

She read it through, it was a letter from her best friend P.O where he stated how much he had loved that vacation together and how much he would miss her when he moved away.

That evening MyungHee spent a great time reading the paper a several times.

~

MyungHee held the small piece of paper with the phone number on. She had gone to Taeil's apartment, after begging Kyung and Zico for the adress, with some hope of finding P.O. 

Taeil had looked a little bit surprised when he saw her at his doorstep. 

"P.O? He doesn't live here anymore"

"Has he moved?"

"Yeah, he moved a couple of weeks ago, and don't ask me where cause all he left me was his new phone number" 

And she had begged him for the number and now she was sitting on the steps that lead to her apartment. 

She took out her phone and punched the numbers and lifted the phone to her ear. 

To her dissapointment he didn't answer, but she left him a message.

~

P.O was laying down on his sofa and thinking about everything that happened before he left for Seoul. 

He sighed and the next second the doorbell sounded. He looked at the door and then stood up. He walked to the door with heavy steps and opened the door. 

The second he saw who was behind the door he froze. 

"MyungHee..." 

___ 

GAH! That was the end! How you like it?! COMMENT'S ARE APPRECIATED! THANK YOU!