I Still Remember

Still...

 

The man was walking down the streets of Seoul, it was rather empty and it was already dark. He had ended his work later than usual and was therefor not heading home earlier.

P.O looked at his phone as he got home. He took a double take as he saw the voicemail light blinking. He pushed the button and heard that familiar voice that he hadn't heard for the last three years.

"Hello?" He sighed and sat down on the couch and rested his forearms on his knees while he hung his head low. It was quiet a while before she continued talking.

"What's up? It's been a while" she laughed a little and P.O felt a faint smile spread onto his lips. He loved that laugh.

"I've been dine, how have you been?" she laughed a little and P.O could hear the slight embaressement in it. "Well I'm always the same. Okay let's keep in touch" was the last words she said befor she hung up and the room went silent. 

P.O sighed and laid down on the couch wile rubbing his face. It had been such a long time since he had heard from her.

~

P.O was walking with a girl beside him, it was MyungHee, his longtime friend. She was a pretty girl with dark, long wavy hair and a cute face. 

"Ah, Oppa! Ice cream!" she said as she pointed towards the ice cream stand while tugging at his arm. Even thou she was 17 she still acted like a child when ice cream was involved. He laughed a little as he took her to the stand.

"What would a pretty couple like you want to have?" asked the older woman in the shop as MyungHee was looking at the different flavors. She looked up at the woman and smiled.

"We're not a couple." She said as she looked at P.O who was just smiling.

"Oh, I'm sorry, you just look so cute together" the older woman apologized.

"Ah, gwenchana eommoni!" MyungHee said and told the lady what kind of ice cream she wanted and when they got their ice cream they left.

"Oppa~" MyungHee said as she ate her ice cream.

"Neh?" P.O answered as he looked over at her.

"Does oppa have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"Mwo?"

"You know, since we are best friends we should tell each other things like that"

P.O nodded at MyungHee's statement. "No, I don't have a girlfriend." he then answered.

"Okay!"

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?" P.O was dreading the answer as he had admitted to himself that he was in love with MyungHee.

"Aniyo~"

~

It was thursday and that meant work for P.O. He was standing in the musicshop, browsing through the magazine that he had found under the desk earlier.

When he heard the doorbell sound to indicate that a customer had come inside to the shop. He looked up and saw his friend Jaehyo walk in.

"Hey, what's up?" P.O asked the older one as he stepped away from behind the desk. 

"Well, I need a little help from you"  Jaehyo said and scratched the back of his head.

"Ah, can't you just go to Taeil hyung or Zico?" 

"Aniyo~ they aren't the right people."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well... It has to do with MyungHee" P.O was tacken aback and he looked suspiciously at Jaehyo.

"What are you up to hyung?"

"It's nothing bad I swear, I'm not the playboy I just to be anymore" he said. Jaehyo had an old rumor about being a player, and P.O knew about it.

"I want to ask her out on a date" Jaehyo said confidently and P.O could feel his world turning upside down. He had no chance against Jaehyo. Sure P.O was MyungHee's best friend but Jaehyo was an Ulzzang, no girl could say no to him. 

~

P.O had helped Jaehyo with MyungHee for the last couple of weeks but he could feel his heart sink everytime he saw them together. Yes, he was jealous. He had been in love with MyungHee for the past year.  But he hadn't been fast enough and now she was head over heels for Jaehyo. 

~

It was saturday evening and the lot was at Minhyuk's place. And with the lot we mean: Zico, Kyung, Minhyuk, Taeil (with his girlfriend Miinah), Yu-kwon and some girls. P.O was standing at the door to the kitchen, walking with Zico and Kyung and he glanced over at MyungHee who was sitting in the couch beside Jaehyo, holding his hand. 

P.O sighed and looked at Zico and Kyung again. 

"So you helped Jaehyo with MyungHee" Zico said and smiled.

"Yeah, even thou I didn't really want to." P.O replied and sighed. Kyung and Zico looked at the younger with a questioning gaze.

"What do you mean? He's not that bad of a guy" Kyung said.

"It's just... I think I like MyungHee too" he confessed and looked at the couple in the couch. 

Jaehyo whispered something to MyungHee wich made her smile and she leaned over and kissed him on the lips and Jaehyo smiled into the kiss and looked her in the eyes after the kiss and she leaned her head on his shoulder.

P.O turned away looked at Zico, who was looking worrying at his friend.

"I'm leaving"  P.O said and made his way over to Minhyuk, telling him he was leaving and then he went out the door.

________

So I'll continue in the next chapter!