Chapter 2

Who're you, guardian?

 

"Joo-nie, promise me you'll always remember me. I will gonna find you one day. This is my promise." 

 

I look at a little boy as he's coming near to me but I couldn't see his face clearly and his voice was so familiar. I could only look at his smile as I say :

 

 "I promise."   

 

I surprised myself when we're actually talking in korean language. Why should I promise him? Who's he? I stare at him that as he's going to hug my tiny body. I mean when I'm a kid? Suddenly my blurred vision turned into darkness. Darkness where I left alone. I'm there alone in the empty place without anyone or anything to accompany me.

 

I awake from my short nap. It's just a dream. What's going on? What's the dream about? Who's that little boy? What's my relationship with him? I ask myself so many questions but actually I don't have the answers. I rub my sleepy eyes and look up at the time on my screen phone. It's 2 o'clock in the evening. After I ate my breakfast, I went to my room to do some revisions. I didn't know about what's my guardian doing or where's he. I get off my bed to clean up my stuff on my study table. I reach up my planner book to look what is my plan later. Well, nothing much. Just study and study, eat then sleep. 

 

I go down from upstairs and head to the living room. I look at my guardian, Yeol is doing some house errands? Actually it's unbelievable for a guy likes him does the house errands. It's rarely nowdays. Well, I admit that actually I was impressed with him. He has a good looking face and quite good does the house chores. Since Yeol didn't notice I'm standing while watching him, I stare at every inches of his sweaty face, he really looks like V. Should I just ask him? Yet I'm afraid that maybe I just too obsessed with V that I might be insane for thought that he's V? So I just ignore to ask it. So I try to forget my intention to ask him. Maybe I'll ask him next time when the time is right. 

 

"Oh it's you. Do you have a good sleep?" He asks as he turns around to look at me. I startled by his call but quickly give a nod. "Yeah." I shrug as I want to walk to the couch. "Don't come here. It's..." He stops as I walk towards and almost...... fall down. "Erghh" I already in his embrace and my hands on his chest. "I haven't finish my words and want to tell you, young lady that the floor is wet since I just done mopped the floor here." He says as I freeze and feel his hot breathe on my face. I feel my heartbeat - beat - beat faster than normal. What's going on with my heart? Noo... Maybe I just too shocked? 

 

His face is prettier than mine as I analyzed him. I mean he doesn't have any pimples and the skin seems flawless. My hand start to move on his skin but... waitttt nooooo. I quickly pull him away. What the hell are you doing Chloe!!! I scold at myself as I turn my back to him. I hear his chuckles. "Shut up" I whine. He covers his mouth with his hand but I still can hear the laughter. "Ohh please. Stop it." I beg. "Okay okay." He raises his hand up in surrender. 

 

"Anyway, can I ask you something?" I ask. I'm not sure if this is the right time to ask but I just want to make sure it. "Sure." He crosses his arms and sits on the corner of the couch. I feel so nervous omg. "Erm... Are you an idol? Maybe korean idol?" My heart is killing me right now. His eyes widen but immediately change to a smirk on his face. "Am I too handsome that you thought I'm an korean idol?" His finger thumb wipe his glossy pink lips. y. Omg. Damn. Stop. Torture. Me. Tho. I take a deep breath before reply him. "Obviously nope." I roll my eyes. "Then?" He frowns. I don't want to look at his face. Damn he's a dangerous guy. Too DANGEROUS. "Your face look familiar. I mean you're like an idol. Yet I didn't say you're handsome." I deny it but obviously it's a lie.

 

DoyouknowthatyouseriouslylookslikekimtaehyungthatIloveesomuchomg. I wish I was brave enough to tell this but the words just stuck in my throat. "Who's the idol that you mean it?" He steps forward close to me. Hell. Please. Don't. "Tell me. Who's he or maybe she?" More closer. My mind is tumbling as . I couldn't decide either take a back step or run away. I'm frozen. Yet luckily, there's a ringtone make him to stop the steps. Damnn lucky. He steps toward to the small table on the edge of living room and takes up his handphone. He looks at me as he turns back to answer the call. I frown. 

 

"Please, I just want to take a break only for a month." He is speaking in korean language. 

 

"I know you can manage it for me, right?"

 

"Okay bye." 

 

I just catch up a few sentences of his conversation in korean language. After Yeol ended up the called, he put back his handphone on the same place. "Is it about your work? " I ask. "Yea. How do you know? Wait, do you understand my conversation?" He looks quite surprise. "Ah noo, I mean you're seem an adult here. Well, of course I will think that you might have a work?" I wish it makes sense since I don't want to be obvious about I know hangul. "Ohh." He shrugs as his hand on his back of neck. 

 

"You must be a busy guy." I continue our conversation. "Sort of. Yet I just want to have some rest for awhile from my work." He tells as he takes the mop that he just used and put into the cleaner store. "But why do you still want to be my guardian if you want to rest?" I didn't notice that I already followed his behind. "Well, I heard your parents need someone to babysit you. Besides I never thought you already a big girl." He teases as I roll my eyes. Before I can ask something about how he knew my parents need a guardian for me, Yeol continues the talk. "But actually it's not a bad idea because the bigger the girl, the easier for me to handle. I don't need to make the milk, baby's porridge and so on." He smiles as he closes the cleaner store's door. 

 

"Well, I'm such a good and not to forget a pretty girl right?" I imitate V's pose that he usually does, a peace pose. His face comes closer to me. My heart scene appears again, like there's something hits hard on my chest. As his face infront of me, he frowns checking my face. I can feel my face begins hot because of the embarrassment and I hope my face don't redden. "Are you kidding me?" He bursts into laughter. A shriek of laughter. I feel damn embarrass as I quickly step away from him before he grabs my elbow. "Wait, I haven't finished my words. I mean, you're too young to call as pretty, actually you're fit to call as a cute girl." He winks. I shiver by his words. I don't know what to say as I just standing still while he's still holding my elbow. 

 

"Oh thank you." I smile awkwardly and pull away my elbow from him. "Anyway I want to go upstairs." I say. "You don't want to watch television? I thought you want to watch it?" He asks. "Oh yes, uhm but I still have to do some revisions." I lie and I hope he doesn't notice my 'awkwardness lie'. He was right. Actually I did want to watch some dramas or at least a movie, but I against it since I want to stay away from him, to process what already happened. "Alright, then I'll call you for the dinner later." He says as I nod and head toward to my room. 

I sit infront my study table as my mind still think about Yeol. "Urghhh, behave Chloe, behave." I groan and lay my head on the table. He's my guardian. Yes guardian and nothing will happen right? I hope so. I decided to push out the thought of Yeol and grab my handphone. I have received a message from my mom that she asked about my condition and 5 missed call from my lovely best friend, Ashley. ( Author: I will write Chloe describes about Ashley but not in this chapter ) 

 

* I'm fine, mom. Yeol took a good care of everything. You don't have to worry about it. I missed you, mom and dad too.*  I reply to my mom's message. As I done press the send to my mom, I decide to call Ashley back. 

 

"Hey Chloe! Why you didn't pick up even a single of my call! Do you have any idea how worried am I thinking about you???" I bet she is yelling from there. 

 

"I'm sorry. Really sorry. My handphone was on my study table and I was going downstairs. Well, I came back into my room just now and knew that I had a message from my mom and 5 missed call from you. After I replied my mom's message, I call you directly. Sorry and don't worry about me, I'm pretty fine here." I tell honestly and wish Ashley is not going to continue her nag. 

 

"Really? Then nevermind." She sighs. "Anyway, do you have a plan tomorrow night?" She asks me. 

 

"Wait a second while I check my planner book." I pull away the handphone from my ear and take my planner book. "Well, nothing much." I say. 

 

"Absolutely good. Taylor would like to invite us to her birthday party. Do you want to join it?" I know Ashley damn well to know that she's so excited about it. 

 

"Well, you know that I have a guardian. I'm not sure about it." I admit that I don't know how to tell this to Yeol actually. 

 

"Oh come on. Please convince him. This is an opportunity for you to enjoy your freedom from your parents since they're outstation for a month. You don't want to stay in the house for a whole month, right? So please." She persuades me. She's too good at it that I can't deline it. 

 

"Alright, alright. But I've one condition..." Before I can continue it, Ashley cut it off. "Ride you to Taylor's house isn't it? I knew it." She giggles. 

 

"Hahaha good. Then I'll meet you tomorrow bye." I end up the call. 

 

I decide to study for addmath subject as I do some exercises. A few minutes before eight, Yeol calls me as he knocks the door of my room. "I'm coming." I tell and open the door. "The dinner was done." He smiles. "Oh alright. I'll take a shower for awhile then we'll have dinner." I tell him. "Alright, I'll wait." He nods and goes away. 

 

I take a brief shower to refresh myself since I spent a few hours for studied. I put on my pink pyjamas and again make a messy bun. Just a simple night. I go to downstairs and search Yeol sits on the couch while watches the television. "Oh you're done. Shall we eat now? I'm hungry." He asks as I nod and we head to the dining room. "Wow." I'm quite speechless since the dishes looked so delicious. "Have a seat." He tells and put a plate on my front. 

 

"It's so delicious." I give a compliment after I've done eating. "Really?" He frowns and I nod. His smile grows while clean up the dining table. "Thank you." He thanked me and I smile as it's welcome. 

 

Yeol asks me to have some talks so I agree with him and we go to the living room. As he talks to me while watches the television, I couldn't leave my eyes to look at his face that I still couldn't move on, his smile is so adorable same as V and he's not awkward with me. He's so friendly. I feel comfortable with him like we've been being friends since a long time. Friends? Oh wait he's my guardian. We decide to sleep after we spent almost two hours talked about my college things since he asked quite many questions. Yet I didn't even ask about his. Maybe later? We exchanged a goodnight wish as we go into our own rooms after that. I lay on my bed and fall asleep after had a few thoughts about Yeol. 

 

**********

 

"I love you, Kim Taehyung-oppa."

 

And again he astound by my words as I lean closer to his face...

 

To be continue...

 

Author note:

Well, I've thought about this since I'm quite busy this year. I'll post a chapter per month or maybe when I'm free especially school holiday. Yea I knew it's so long but please do understand I'm a human, a student and the reason why I did this fanfic it's just for fun. So I hope you'll enjoy this and wait for the chapters ^^ xoxo.