I don't want this anymore.

I don't want this anymore.

 

"Dude, when will you have a girlfriend?" Seyong, my best friend, asked.

 

"Ah i dont know. Besides i'm still young" i answered, taking a sip of my drink. "you're not young! Come on, i know you like someone" Seyong said, poking my arm. I slapped it away and glared at him. He stopped and smiled. "I do, but... She has a boyfriend already" i said sadly.

 

Seyong patted my back. "you'll find the right one soon" he said, standing up. "where are you going?" i asked, looking up at him. "Aly" he answered.

 

Aly, Seyong's girlfriend, they've been together for 2 years. Still a lovely cute couple, as always. Though i miss Seyong being single but atleast he's more happy with her.

 

"See you later, Junkyu" he waved goodbye and walked out from the cafe.

 

"Sir, would you like to try our new dessert. Its free" the waiter suddenly suggested. I thought for it for awhile but what the heck its free. "Sure"

 

 

 

Heading out the cafe after eating the weird taste dessert, i feel dizzy. My eye sight became blurry and i couldn't walk properly.

"whats.... happening.... to.." i fell down and fainted.

 

"yah, you're alright? Yaaaah" a worried voice asked. It suddenly slapped my face and i woke up. "w-what?"

 

A girl was infront of me. Kinda cute and pretty looking girl. "are you okay?" she asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded. She sighed. "good. Now, i need to go" she stood up.

 

Looking around, i was laying on the bench near the cafe. She must brought me here. "wait" i quickly grabbed her arm.

 

"what?"

 

"thanks" i smiled. The girl nodded and looked down at my hand. I realise about it and let it go. She walked away after that.

"i... want to meet her again" i said, smiling. "hmm that's weird, im okay now" I stood up and went back home.

.

.

.

.

One month has pass, i was still thinking about the girl...

 

"Yah, stop thinking about her. You wont gonna meet her again" Seyong said. "But i want to meet her again....." i sighed. "maybe you're right" i continued.

 

Seyong looked at me. "how does she look like anyway?" i looked at him and smiled widely.

"She has a cute-pretty face, a nice smile, wavy black hair with bangs, her eyes sparkles and her height is just perfect. Her style was great too!" i said, excitedly. Seyong suddenly formed a smile. "i call that, love at first sight" he said. "you're inlove with an unknown girl, Junkyu"

 

"too bad I cant meet her" i looked down. My heart broke into pieces. Why did I even like a stranger? She might be a noona! Or whatsoever. Its all because of that dessert!

 

Stupid dessert. I hate you.

 

"Oh by the way, Aly's coming here in a few minutes" Seyong told me. I nodded.

 

DING DONG

 

"She's here" Seyong stood up and opened the door. They were talking for awhile outside the door. I was laying on the couch. "Come in" Seyong gesture coming in. I looked at Aly and someone was at the back.

 

"She brought one of her friend and her friend's boyfriend" Seyong walking towards me and whispered. A girl and a guy were holding hands, going in the house. The girl wearing a red dress, wavy black hair, cute and pretty. Wait....

 

"Isnt it her?" i muttered.

 

I stood up slowly. "it's her..."

 

Seyong saw me and confused. "what is it, Junkyu?" Before I can answer, Aly introduced to them.

 

"This is Kim ---, my friend. And this is her boyfriend"

 

---, huh?

 

Seyong shooked his hand with the guy and ---. She took a look at me. She doesn't remember me.... I guess.

Seyong pulled me into the kitchen.

 

"Dude, what's wrong with you?" Seyong asked.

 

"It's... her"

 

"who?"

 

"her...."

 

"what? Her.... Oh no, thats her!?" he shouted.

 

"y-yeah...." i stuttered. Oh i shouldn't have like her...

 

"im going home now..." i continued. i closed the door, leaving Seyong in shocked.

 

"i dont want to fall inlove anymore, it'll hurt me in the end" i walked home, wiping my tears....

 

----------------------------------------------

LOL this was in my mind so i had to write it up. Hope you enjoy it! Or not.