Review

Happy New Year

So, I requested a review from Sweet Replay and this is the outcome. I'm very happy about the result, and I would like to give my thanks to xxSilverFox who took her time reading and commenting my oneshot.
I'll listen to her advice and try to become a better writer!
Thank you everyone!
:)<3

 

Title [9/10]

I love your title, and I think it's unique too. I mean, yeah, maybe at first glance I wouldn't click on something that said "Happy New Year". But, I haven't seen any fics with similar titles, so I'd still count it as original.

 

Appearance [3/5]

Your 'poster' (if that's considered a poster) and the background matched the theme of your story well. I think it would look better if you had a real poster instead of just images of fireworks or glasses.

 

Description/Foreword [10/10]

I'm only going to mark you on the foreword because the description isn't really a description. Short and simple, which I like. You gave just enough information to make the reader want to read on.

 

Plot [40/40]

Originality [30/30]: Hands down this is one of the most original plots out there. Honestly, on AFF I've never read a fic with a message like yours. It's a strong message, too. Your fic teaches people a lesson that they should think about for their whole lives. And I really like that.

Flow [10/10]: Well the flow is fine since it all takes place in the party.

 

Grammar/Punctuation [45/50]

 

I did find quite a few spelling errors, and a few typos. I didn't really find any punctuation mistakes. I'm not gonna point them out, but I think you should proofread through your oneshot and fix any mistakes you find.

Just one thing, your vocabulary was bland. I'm quite picky on this, too. Use synonyms for boring words, such as 'said' or 'smile'. I mean, you did use a few good descriptive vocabulary here and there, but it just wasn't enough.

 

Writing style [20/20]

Your writing style was great. It was well organized and you stuck to one color, which I appreciated. I also like how you enlarged the font when you were writing her resolutions.

 

Grand Total: 127/135

Comments: Tinkerbell, all I have to say is, I LOVE YOUR ONESHOT! Please continue to make amazing fics!

 

If you want to read the review on Sweet Replay: Here is the link!