still beautiful

you and me

(baekhyun) 

seeing her again made my heart beat fast. knowing that she doesn't remember me gives me a second chance. still being beautiful as always makes me smile. liking her completes my love life. she looked at me amazed and shocked. 

I stood up and held my hand out to her....she took it and stood up, feeling her warm fragile hands makes me remember the good times we had....

why do I like her or even know her name? well maybe next time, right now I get to see her pretty face again makes me too happy to talk. do I sound like her stalker? (a little) 

we walking downstairs again her by my side again. everyone looked at us, she was always so shy when it comes to a lot of people. she was walking when we were stopped by three girls. " what are you doing with baekhyun get away from him, he's mine!" the middle girl screeched. I was angry that she called Ah-Ra a , I was going to say something when....

"Don't you dare call me cause the here is you, know why? You left all your dignity and pride just to become popular! just being friends with me wasn't enough for you! apparently, you needed more! Well, you got your wish but you had to make me your first victim! But I had enough! I'm a human being also ok!? If you want to let go your anger away then go to someone else cause I've had enough, cause every time I see you I want to vomit, and also baekhyun is not your's cause if he was I would've died 5 minutes ago!" she screeched back.

Well she changed...kind of. go Ah-Ra! I mentally said to myself. the middle girl looked shocked with anger. 

the bell rang and she sighed she left me and the girl standing there amazed and shocked. she then looked at me "what did she mean by she would've died 5 min ago?" she asked. "she was about to do suicide but then I saved her" I said.

she then looked at me with sad and happy eyes. she whispered me a thank you and left. I went to my own classroom I was a bit older than her. by four years. 
 

 

(time skip) 

 

school ended and Ah-Ra was about to go home when I grabbed her shirt she then spined around and kicked me. I forgot she knew karate....." oh B-baekhyun" she whispered. "yup that's me" I groaned. "hey Ah-Ra wanna come to my house?" I asked. "but won't you guy friends be there?" she asked. "umm. yeah but there super nice you don't need to worry" I said. actually, she was supposed to know all of them cause we were friends we were all (Don't tell them about your past yet!!(sorry)) 

she finally agreed and we went into our car. all the guys look at her than me. "who's she?" sehun asked. I took a deep breath, "Ah-Ra..." I whispered. all went quiet. then they looked at ah-ra "Ah-ra as in Gung ah-ra!?" chanyeol yelled. "how do you know my last name?" she asked. they look at her with sadness. "oh school yearbook" suho added. she nodded and we went straight home in silence. 

 

 

(time skip) 

 

we got back home and she looked at our house with amazement. it was big...I wonder how big her house is. we went inside and kyungsoo went straight on to cooking. 

while we went sitting on the couch. "do you not remember anything?" Chen asked. "remember what?" she asked. "n-nothing" he studdered. 

we were sitting in silence but then I cut in silence. "hey guys lets play truth or dare!" I exclaimed. the others nodded and so did ah-ra. I started "ah-ra truth or dare?" I asked. "truth" she said. "which guy do you think is handsome?" I asked. everyone looked at her closely. honestly, we all liked her at a certain time. she looked at all of us closely she then pointed at sehun. everyone sighed while some glared at sehun. while sehun just looked happy like he won a lottery. I forgot she didn't know our names i told the guys to tell them her their names. 

sehun 

chanyeol

suho

kai

Chen

lay

xiumin 

"while the guy over at the kitchen is kyungsoo or D.O for short. 

truth or dare started again 

"chanyeol truth or dare?" she asked. 

"dare"
"I dare you to kiss baekhyun on the cheeks" she smirked.

wow she changed. they all thought 

"n-no" chanyeol groaned. 

"don't chicken out if you kiss him I'll do something for you" she said bluntly. 

"something you say" chanyeol smirked. she nodded. chanyeol then went to baekhyun. "what are you planning?" I whispered. "something" chanyeol smirked. 

he then kissed  my cheek (gross) 

I went to the bathroom while chanyeol just went back to his seat I went to the bathroom and rubbed where chanyeol kissed me so hard with soap and water. I finally felt satisfied. I opened the door only to see......

Ah-Ra 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

kissing

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

chanyeol......

 

 

Hey everyone hope you like and stuff question

is the author allowed to cry while writing her own story??? please answer.....