because I like you

you and me

"hey can you hear me I'm talking to you!" a girl yelled 

"call me a again I dare you" I said 

she then scoffed "" she said again I smirked.

"yeah that's right es do what there told" I yelled. she scoffed she was speechless I know it. "poor little ah-Ra you should stop your attitude you know we will do this everyday cause its fun so shut your mouth with your attitude" they said. I scoffed. "I have my attitude in the first place is because of you and it will never stop until you become ugly but oh wait you already are so should I stop now or keep going?"  I said annoyed. they were quite cause both answers would be bad so they glared at me and punched my stomach. they left there groaning on the floor new bruise for the day. I couldn't cry I was dead on the inside. Name is ah-Ra and this is me, bullied and dead on the inside, why well bullying and being alone 24/7. Well I guess I won this round but more will come tomorrow. I stood up and walked outside like it was nothing. 

I tried to go to my classroom until I heard some screams....Oh no.. I looked at where the screams were only to see the most popular boys in school and apparently a popular band. oh yeah I'm in college and I'm 20. I tried to act like the fan girls so I won't look suspicious when they left I sighed and went to my classroom.know why I don't like them so much they are just like the girls I have to take care of every day.  and that was most of my life. 

day 2

school, get bullied, and go home, 

day 3 

school, get bullied, go home 

day 4 

school, get bullied, go home 

day 5 

today was Friday and can't wait for the weekends.

I looked at the window and looked up and saw the roof. that's when I had a sad idea but good one the bell rand as I went up one the roof. 

 

my idea...

was..to 

 

 

...

die

 

good idea right? 

I hope so...

 

I stood up the wall thingy (don't know whats it called) 

and looked down look at all the little people walking I smiled feeling happy once in my life. I stepped a little bit closer and closer until I stopped......

air blew through my hair as I smiled feeling like it wanted me to stop. I took one more step and it blew harder. 

I closed my eyes and smiled one last time and moved forward feeling air blowing up then I stopped not knowing how I was pulled back onto the concrete ground... 

I winced a bit 

I opened my eyes and saw the guy I clearly will never look even if the world ended.... they guy I so hard try to have no eye contact with is now looking through my deep brown eyes. my long hair covered the whole world and just two face looking at each other. I blinked once then twice until I knew what was going on. I got off of him and coughed. "what were you doing?" I said annoyed. "saving you" he said. I was speechless. "w-why?" "cause then there would be a pile of blood on the ground and it would looked gross." he said annoyed. I knew it he was like everyone else why did I think he would be any different. my bangs covered my eyes from the anger I had but disappointment also. "o-oh" I whispered. he looked at me. "I'm kidding, cause I just wanted to you looked so pretty when the wind blew your hair and your smile you looked so pretty I just had to and I don't really have a good reason" he whispered. my eyes widened. 

out of nowhere I just hugged him. he was shocked but hugged back. "thank you, you should've of let me die though I am nothing to this world."  "not me" he whispered. my eyes widened. 

"from this day on I will never let you be nothing" he whispered. 

"if you mean by money or being popular then no thanks I'm not that desperate" I said. 

"then I will protect you" he said. 

"h-how?" I asked 

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"because I like you, ah-ra" he whispered.

 

 

first chapter I hope you like and keep enjoying this and bye!