II. Moon.

Pokémon Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I was gonna wait until the guy on the floor wakes up but-" Sunyoung sighed, staring at the two unfamiliar boys in front of her on the sofa as her hand found its way to her hip, "-explain yourselves."

Chanyeol once again gave Jongdae a look as if telling him to speak up. Understanding his facial language, Jongdae proceeded to do so. "Hi, I'm Jongdae." He gestured to himself. "That's Baekhyun," he explained, pointing to the boy on the floor. "And this is ugly." He pointed to Chanyeol beside him on the couch.

With a sour look on his face, Chanyeol grunted as he gave his laughing friend a smack on the head. If Baekhyun were conscious—or alive, who knows?—he'd be laughing and taking a smack from Chanyeol's large hands as well.

"Okay, Jongdae, Baekhyun and ugly," Sunyoung said, which made Chanyeol scoff. Sunyoung's narrowed eyes scanned the three once more. "What are you guys doing here?"

"I already told you. To catch Pokémon," Jongdae answered, a little more casual than how most people would be.

Instantly, Sunyoung raised a brow as she crossed her arms on her chest. "What makes you think I'd buy that?"

Jongdae opened his mouth again to respond, but Chanyeol cut him off: "I'll give a clearer explanation."

It took Chanyeol ten whole minutes with the help of Jongdae to finally convince Sunyoung that catching Pokémon was indeed what they were doing. Though Sunyoung was a bit dubious at first, she later decided that after seeing the latest news on the television, it was really no surprise that teens were going to such an extent just to catch unreal creatures.

By then, Baekhyun had woken up. A small area at the back of his head still throbbed, however. But he deserved it, Sunyoung believed.

"Um, I don't think it'd b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter