I. Encounter.

Pokémon Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After seeing all of the imbeciles out in public crashing into trees, falling into pools, and getting lost at night due to the outlandish excuse of a game called Pokémon Go, Sunyoung promised herself she'd never get herself into the mainstream abyss.

Though the game players use 'getting fresh air' and 'going outside' as a few pros of the game, Park Sunyoung had her own way of doing those two that didn't require a game, or any form of technology at all. One thing she loved to do was to go out in her large backyard, filled with colorful flowers which she planted with the help of her good friend, Amber, and that was her simple way of getting fresh air and going outside without the inspiration of a game.

But of course, there are always others who think otherwise.

Three morons which went into the category of 'others' were her fellow neighbors: Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol, and Kim Jongdae. They were the neighborhood's (and possibly the entire town's) troublemakers, trolls, pranksters, loudest, the list can go on forever. They're called the beagle line.

When Sunyoung had her first encounter with the infamous beagle line, it was 2AM. And raining. And she could have given one of the three a concussion with a toilet plunger. And for some odd reason, one of them was stealing her Rice Krispies.

While Sunyoung had trouble falling asleep due to the stubborn thunderstorm outside, the beagle line was out, a few blocks away from their own homes, playing Pokémon Go. They happened to stumble across Sunyoung's sheltered front porch when the rain started to become heavy.

"So much for catching Pokémon." Baekhyun groaned, sitting down on the white-painted, wooden rocking chair under the shelter. He watched the rain become heavier and heavier each second, and with a sigh, he said, "We only caught, like, four."

"No, no, no," Jongdae interjected. "You two caught four. I caught five." He raised his head up triumphantly while a large grin formed on his lips.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol both rolled their eyes at Jongdae's boast. 

"Okay, but that doesn't help the fact that we're stuck in some stranger's front porch because of the rain," Chanyeol argued. Leaning his tall figure against the house's wall, he heaved out a sigh. "And in the middle of the night," he added with a more disappointed tone rather than an angry one.

"Well, it was your idea," Jongdae shot back, causing Chanyeol to purse his lips and stay silent. Baekhyun and Jongdae had preferred staying at Baekhyun's house, maybe watching a movie or something of the sort, but Chanyeol being Chanyeol, he insisted they go out to play Pokémon Go. ("How could it rain today?" Chanyeol had chirped. "It's so nice out! Come on, losers!")

Baekhyun slanted his lips before beginning to examine the house adjacent to them as the other two remained in silence, thinking of a possible solution to getting back to their houses safely. After several seconds of just the sound of the rain hammering against the roof above them, Baekhyun broke the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter