(VI)

Get You
===
 
“So Tae…” Tiffany trailed off while randomly switching the channel.
 
“What?”
 
“When are you planning to wash the dishes? I’m not doing that.”
 
“I told you I will do it later!” Taeyeon yelled out.
 
“You said that for the past few days!” Tiffany stomped on her way to the bedroom, only to find Taeyeon lying down.
 
“I will do it later!”
 
“You keep on saying that but you never do and…” Tiffany stared at the laundry basket with a disgusted look. “God, please, wash your clothes!”
 
“I will do it later.” Taeyeon stressed out, sitting on the edge of the bed with a grunt.
 
“Tae, as much as I love you a lot, I can’t with this part of you.” Tiffany stood in front of her girlfriend, arms crossed with a huge frown on her face. “I didn’t move in with you just to be your maid.”
 
“Of course not!” Taeyeon retorted, now mirroring Tiffany’s look.
 
“Then do your part of the chores!”
 
“I am doing my part!”
 
“Yeah, for like twice this month?!” Tiffany was clearly annoyed at how Taeyeon was acting. “I know you’re used to living like this but you can’t do this anymore when you’re with me. You need to adjust, Taeyeon.”
 
Taeyeon opened to talk back but immediately closed it, realizing that Tiffany was right. She had been so used to living alone that she had developed this habit of being a huge mess. The girl was the epitome of procrastination, opting to do the dishes the next day, doing the laundry every 2 weeks, sometimes 3, and doing a lousy job at cleaning her apartment.
 
“Tae, please, if you plan to live with me for a very long time then you really have to adjust.”
 
“I…” Taeyeon stared at Tiffany, who had eventually calmed down, and let out a defeated sigh. “I’m sorry.”
 
“I don’t need your apology, I need you to go out there and wash those dishes.”
 
“I know, I will do it.” Taeyeon nodded, carefully taking a step to hold Tiffany’s hand. “I’m sorry, I will do better. It’s just that I’m still adjusting, you know.”
 
“I get that.” Tiffany sighed.
 
“Forgive me?” Taeyeon looked right into her girlfriend’s eyes with a sad pout on her lips.
 
“Alright.” Tiffany said in feigned annoyance while hugging Taeyeon. “Just please, please, do your part of the chores, okay?”
 
“Yes, I will.” Taeyeon pulled back, having this guilty look on her face, and kissed Tiffany on the cheek.
 
===
A/N: Hello everyone! It's been a while hehehe :3 I'm supposed to be writing something else but my internet hates me so I ended up writing this instead. LOL ANYWAY!!! Hi, hello, anyone still here? XD *waves at no one in particular* Sorry I'm not updating as often as I used to :( I've been, well, let's just say a writer's block LOL SO. YEAH. Have a good week ahead everyone! :)