Have to or I'll die.

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, I’ve finished up the PowerPoint with our research. I think we will do okay. What’s left is the presentation.”

 

“Wow. This was fast.” Seungri grinned.

 

To be honest, this small project is about researching and presenting. Ours is the easiest ; William Shakespeare.

 

“Another week to the presentation!” he exclaimed.

 

“Two more weeks to the concert.” I mumbled.

 

I gave up on the concert. The fellow ignored me the whole time. What can I do? Everything was perfect except for the fact that without Jiyong, there wasn’t any chance for me to go.

 

I sat at the cafeteria with a heavy heart.

 

I looked up and saw Dara chitchatting with her new found friends. She seems to be forgetting that I existed. But no worries, students there are friendly. We smile to each other and have small conversations.

 

“Eunhye. I’m sitting here today~” Seungri sat in front of me. “Jiyong hyung! Seunghyun hyung! Come here!” he waved Jiyong and TOP over.

 

“I told you not to call me by my real name in front of others!” TOP growled, hitting Seungri’s head.

 

“Your name is nice..” Seungri mumbled, rubbing his head.

 

“Eunhye. You don’t mind with us sitting here with you right?” TOP asked in his low voice.

 

I shook my head. I think it was alright for them to sit with me during lunch. I won’t be so lonely anymore.

 

I took a glimpse of Jiyong at the corner of my eyes. He took a sip of his drink before taking out his phone.

 

*Buzz*

 

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I wonder who it was. People rarely text me.

 

From: Jiyong Oppa

What are you staring at? -.-

 

I blinked a few times… *Wait. When did I exchange numbers with him? Freaky* I glanced at Jiyong but he held on his poker face, looking elsewhere.

 

To: Jiyong Oppa

When did I have your number!? And I’m not staring at anything! Not even you!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter