Don't Try To Disappear (사라지려 하지마)

Don't Try To Disappear (사라지려 하지마)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] BUTTERFLY/NABI (나비) [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] My head hurts and I'm feeling dizzy. I try to open my eyes but they are stinging like a needle. Cold air surrounds me as I try to sit up on this uncomfortable surface. My whole body feels numb and I can't even feel my fingers and toes. I slowly try to open my eyes again, adjusting to the dim light of the room I am in. I look around and realize, I'm sitting on the wooden floor of our room. The room which belongs to me and my husband, Hoseok. I smile slightly thinking about all the things that have happened since we both met. Our first date, first skinship, first hug, first kiss and then our wedding. And even after that, we've been making happy memories as long as we had each other by our side. There were ups and downs, of course, cause life is unpredictable. But we made it through, cause we had each other to lean on. We lived for each other. We were in love since 3 years before our wedding. It was a very joyful moment and a relief for both of us when our parents approved of our relationship. But who wouldn't like a handsome, adorable, thoughtful husband for their daughter? Well, I am not much of a 'wife material', I'm clumsy and lazy. But it was Hoseok's love for me that had convinced his parents that I could keep him happy. I won't say that I didn't get him mad sometimes because I was so clumsy that I would somehow keep on Falling or hurting myself almost every month which would make him worried and then I would have to listen to his long lectures about how much he loves me and that I should take care of myself, atleast for him. Tch tch, that silly man. I remember that I had once slipped on our long- stairs once. Oh boy, the look on his face. I will never forget that.

 

 

*flashback*

 

"Yeobo, where did u keep your file? I can't find them" I frantically search the drawers of the teak cabinet in our bedroom. "It's in our cupboard! Check the left side!" Hearing Hoseok's words from downstairs, I quickly rush to the cupboard and look around. "Gotcha!" I sigh in relief and grab the file quickly and rush downstairs towards the living room where Hoseok was standing, ready to go to work. "Here, I fo-" I slip on the stairs. I close my eyes anticipating to fall face-first on the marble floor. That was gonna hurt...

I hear a slow breathing, and a rapid heartbeat. Was it mine? Did I fall? But why doesn't it hurt? I peak my eyes open to see Hoseok holding me with so much worry visible on his whole face, his lips slightly quivering. He helps me stand up properly, not letting go of my waist. I can sense another lecture coming. "Jagi..." "I'm sorry. I was in a rush.." I quickly cut him off before he could continue. Then instead of lecturing me, I hear a deep sigh from him. The next thing I knew, I feel his face buried in my neck. He was lightly snuggling me which made me feel ticklish. My breath hitched and I could hear my heart beating rapidly as well. My heartbeat matching with his. My face getting warmer as each second passed by slowly. He still did these things to me, even after all these years.
"Didn't I tell you to be careful? You can't always run around like that. Aish, what would happen to you when I am not here?"
Half of his words went above my head as I was frozen in my place, trying to calm my rapidly beating heart. But I managed to hear the last sentence clearly, and it was something I didn't even want to think about. I gently wrap my arms around him and kiss the top of his head.
"Hobi, you are always there for me. You can't leave me by myself. You never will. And if you ever do, like you are going to right now, you'll always come back right? Wherever you go, I'll go with you. You aren't getting rid of me so easily Hobi."
I snicker at my last sentence. I feel his arms tightening around my waist as he snuggles even more, his warm breath tickling my collarbone. "Yah, I'm totally fine. I think you should go or else you'll be late." With that being said, he hesitatingly releases me from his strong, reliable arms and kisses the corner of my lips, his hand caressing my cheek softly. "Fine, just take care I don't want to see you limping around. I love you." I lightly chuckle at his words. His caring side was so sweet. "Bye~ You'll come home to a perfectly fine me. Don't worry." I giggle and capture his lips with mine. This was my way of assuring him that I would never leave him, that I would keep myself safe, just for him. And he was responding with so much love and care, it made me weak, like every kiss we ever shared. "I love you too Hoseok-ah~"

 

*flashback ends*

 

 

The way he cares for me so much, it is quite overwhelming, in a good way. I feel so undeserving of his love sometimes and then he wo

Please log in to read the full chapter