FXXK IT

My Awesome Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Annyeong~! This is my first story. Don't expect anything.
   I didn't know where I got the guts to write this story. But if you would like to still read it then enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Am I a bad girlfriend? Am I not enough?"

Ugh why am I even thinking like this? I think I should exert more effort in making Jiyong feel that I am a proud girlfriend. I think he's tired of hiding our relationship. I am not fond of dating publicly, I always say that to him. And he understands but sometimes I feel like he is frustrated. I think I should -

"Love?" my thoughts are interrupted by my handsome, hot, best rapper, fashion icon, hit maker, best leader, awesome boyfriend ugh (he made me memorize those adjectives so if someone asks me who is my boyfriend that would be my description) such an annoying man but I still love him though.

"Love? Are you okay?" okay maybe he thinks I have a problem now, I need to answer before he exaggerates. "Yes love, I'm Okay. Just thinking about something." I answered.

"Okay. I love you." He said these words while staring at me. Oh my gosh. I think my are wet now OMG OMG OMG. Okay behave dara okay? you'll get what you want later if you behave.

"Yah! Dara and Ji, prepare now we'll be heading now to NB club." Now that's soonho, my boyfriend's manager. Well, sometimes mine kekeke.

We were getting ready as we will be heading to NB club and party. Yay! I'm not into parties but I have my boyfriend with me and my dongsaens. So, no worries and it's time to enjoy life. I was fixing my things when Soonho instructed us on how are we going to exit the restaurant. Ugh. Why do we need to plan? It's not like they are many fans waitin----

"Whoa! Now that's a lot of fans." Mino my handsome dongsaeng said. Wait! What?! A lot of fans?.

I quickly went to the window and OMG yes indeed they are a lot of fans waiting for us! Hmmmm now, what are we gonna do?

"Okay, I already called a back-up of bodyguards. Youngbae-ah you go first and Winner will be next. Arasso? After that I'll go with Dara and Ji will come out last. You guys understand?"

Now, that's a plan. I'm not scared with the fans at all it's not like they're gonna hurt me right? We went outside and I was overwhelmed with the screams! OMG THESE ARE A LOT OF FANS! Youngbae walked first and I can see that fans are trying to hold him. And Winner went next and the fans went crazy! They are pushing and I can see that the bodyguards are doubling their strength. OMG I'm getting scared. The boys' bodies are already big but they had trouble in passing through with the crowd. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! I'm so petite, I think I'll be sandwiched with all these fans pushing. OMG OMG.

Okay dara relax! You can do this. Your managers won't let anything bad happen to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter