Chapter 01

Lying To Myself

Seyong was making his way over to his friend's place. He practically lived there, at Insoo's house. They were pretty close friends and had been since their early teen years, back when they both still lived with their parents. But now they both lived independently, or at least Seyong did. Seyong lived in a small appartment by himself, while Insoo shared his house with his roomate and old friend, Gunwoo.

It was roughly 1pm, the day being Monday. Seyong didn't have a job, as his parents were paying all his bills for him. His parents are wealthy people, and they are also very generous to their children. At times Seyong would try looking around for a job, but gave up on the thought almost immediately every time. Insoo on the other hand had been working since he was 15 years old, earning small amounts since such a young age. He spent very very little of his earnings, his parents wouldn't allow him to go wasting it like he wanted to. They were the ones who made him start working so soon in the first place. He had quite a bit of money in the bank, which is what he used to pay his half of the bills. But he quit his last job a few weeks ago for personal reasons.

Seyong smiled as he headed up the doorstep and knocked. The door was immdiately opened revealing a very tired looking Insoo. 

"Hey~" Insoo said half-heartedly, stepping to the side as Seyong greeted him back and made his way into the house. Insoo shut the door as Seyong plopped himself down on one of the chairs in the living room. Insoo then joined him. It was quiet for a minute, until footsteps could be heard from the stairs. They both took a glance to see Gunwoo heading into the kitchen to get a beer. 

"Don't you have work today?" Seyong asked.

"I took today off since it's new years eve." Gunwoo answered as he walked into the room to join them.

"Why? Don't you get tomorrow off too?" Seyong asked curiously, not really interseted but he wanted to make small talk.

"Eh, yea, but I'm going to a party tonight." 

Seyong raised his eyebrow in question.. "Why do you have to take the day off to go to a party?"

"Because I have to sleep today~~"

"Can't you sleep tomorrow," he kept persisting.

"Aiiish, I took the day off, is that a crime?" Gunwoo snickered as he opened his can and took a sip.

Insoo laughed at Gunwoo's annoyance. A ringing started, and Insoo immediately got up to get the phone. Seyong looked at him for a second before directing his attention back to Gunwoo.

"Why are you going to a party later?" Seyong asked.

"Because, one of my friends invited me, so I figured I'd go since I have nothing else to do." 

"Eh?? Nothing else to do? We always go out and do something together each new years.. You're just abandoning us?" Seyong said with a sobbing voice, then began to fake cry.

"You're going with me," Gunwoo said, rolling his eyes. "Insoo is going too." 

"What??" Seyong stopped his fake crying as his head popped up in surprise.

"What?" Gunwoo eccoed the question back.

"I am not going to a party with you." 

Gunwoo rolled his eyes again. Insoo returned. 

"Hyung~~ " Seyong whined.

"What?" Insoo asked.

"Do you know about this??"

"About what...?" Insoo said, turning his head slightly.

"Did Gunwoo ask you to go to that party with you and me??" 

"Huh- Oh , that. Yeah, I knew about that. I have for quite a while.."

"WAE??? Why didn't you tell me until just now?" Seyong screamed at both of them.

"Ah, Jinja," Insoo sighed. "Why did you tell him?"

Gunwoo shruged. "He asked about it, so I told him." 

Insoo shook his head in dissapointment. "You shouldn't have told him. We had a plan, remember!?"

"Yeah, but come on, that plan anyways-" 

"I'm right here." Seyong interuppted.

They both shut up and looked at him.

"What plan?" He asked.

"You might as well tell him," Gunwoo stated.

Insoo sighed. "We were going to tell you we had to go to the store to get something and then drive you to the party with us instead." 

Seyong tsk'd. "That is a bad plan. Do you really think I am that stupid??"

"Yes! It's worked before." Insoo snipped.

Seyong tsk'd again. "I only fall for things one time." 

"That's why I told you it was a bad plan!" Gunwoo said to Insoo.

"Aish." Insoo snickered. "I don't see why you don't like parties anyways."

"They annoy me." Seyong said simply.

"How? You are the exact definition of the type of person who would normally like to party. You're a womens man." 

"And??" 

"And, parties have women." 

"Tsk. Drunk women. " 

Gunwoo and Insoo both gave him a puzzled look. 

"But you love bars!" Gunwoo stated.

 "Ah, jinja," Seyong laughed, knowing his excuses were fails. "It doesn't matter. I hate parties because they are parties. And I am not going to that 'new years party' or whatever with you guys." 

Gunwoo laughed evily in a joking way. "Yes , yes you will. " He smiled, evily, as he and Insoo shared a look, silently agree on a new evil plan.


Evil! XD. I randomly started thinking of star wars and the "I am your father" part, and somehow that turned into me making Gunwoo finish this chapter off with evilness. XD Don't ask...I hope you anticipate chapter 2~ :D

Please comment~~