you deserve me. not him

treat you better

"come on yoongi! he was just a friend!"

"uh huh? so he was just a friend? a friend puts his arms around you and touch your hair? haha a friend he is"

"dont you dare campare me against you min yoongi god knows how many girls you have cheated me on and i still stayed with you? Since when did you tell me a fact? i dont recall anything truthful ever since last month! you lied to me so much! what am i to you? a puppet? some hooker off the road whom you can use whenever you freaking want?? no  im not! so treat me with some respect!"

"shut the up !"

a slap sound could be heard, later a thump on the floor and then, a door slammed, hard.

a muffled cry could be heard from the thin wall as of the small one-bedroom apartment.

taehyung clenched his fist, knuckles white as he faced the wall next to his apartment. he leaned against it. he felt like punching and hugging someone.he wants to kick the out of the selfish son of a and hug the girl who is silently crying right next to his door.

why her? out of all girls, why is she going through this? what had she done to deserve this? the jerk did not love her at all! he cheated on her a couple of times but, why is she still with this ? its confusing his mind. he decided the jerk is not even worth to talk to so he decided to see her. quietly, he went to the apartment next to his, took a deep breath before knocking gently.

"knock knock"

no answer. silence. the crying stopped. just silence.

"knock-knock" 

"GO AWAY!!" the voice sounded so broken

"sooyoung......."

"t-tae??....."

"its me. im here"

quiet but fast footsteps could be heard and the door was opened slowly.

there appeared the girl taehyung cared about so much about, she looked beautiful as always. brown soft locks ruffled beautifully past her shoulders, creamy skin and red full lips, she is a dream......but something was wrong, the beautiful hazelnut eyes were wet and streaks of eyelinerrun down her eyes direct to her chin and there was a fresh, red brise on her left cheek. taehung felt himself burning as he look at it but calmed down as he asked softly "sooyoung, what had he done to you this time?" she couldnt answer him, too broken to talk so she just broke down and knelt down the ground and cried her heart out.

taehyung felt like shouting to her for being stupid enough to be with a like yoongi but he didnt, the sight of her broken was too much so he let himself in and shut the door gently and knelt down gently before holding her in his arms.

she was in his arms, he was her hair gently. like a loving lover, but he was not a lover, yoongi was her lover. reality check. he whispered to her gently "dont cry...im here" but she cried even more "sh....dont cry he is not worth it" he tried to calm her down but she replied "but i love him" he sighed not wanting express his broken heart, trying to hide his disappointment he smiled " sleep....you're tired" he wrap his arms around her skinny body and hold her in the cold surface of the floor but he doesnt care as long as she is happy being with him "im here so dont cry..i wont leave you joy..i wont" then she finally calmed down and sighed deeply because she knew taehyung would be here, her best friend would be here, for herthen she closed her eyes.

after putting her gently to bed, taehyung pulled up the sheets on her body and and she snuggled into it and taehyung find that adorable and smiled like an idiot just by looking at her but it faltered as the adjusted to her right side showing the bruise on her lest cheek clearly, where yoongi had slapped her and her wrist was also bruised badly too. he felt like beating the crap out of yoongi and go back to her, tell he he loved her and held her in his arms. but he cant. she loves yoongi, she loved him only as a friend. a friend. 

he carressed her cheek gently before muttering "I won't lie to you, I know he's just not right for you When you say that he's the one that you want. And you're spending all your time inthis wrong situation. And anytime you want it to stop. Tell me why are we wasting time? When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing. Baby, just to wake up with you. Would be everything I need and this could be so different? Just know that you don't have to do this alone, promise I'll never let you down sooyoung i love you too much".

he kissed her forehead gently and hold her hand in his and kissed it while watching his best friend sleep with loving eyes.