Chubs?

Athletic Princess Momoring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Mina cycled to the school infirmary, feeling the stiffness in her thighs from the competition.

As she sat on the physiotherapy bed, the Univerisity’s Doctor came to assist her. Both Mina and the doctor are close, the Doctor is Mina’s sister’s bestfriend.

As Mina sat on the bed, her back resting on the wall. “Were you nervous for your competition?” The doctor asked as she massaged Mina thighs. “Aigoo! Your thighs are so stiff!”

“That’s not of my concern now though, I was startled by a sausage.” Mina half-heartedly complained with her eyes closed.

“Sausage?” The doctor asked.

“It’s nothing.” deciding to let the matter rest. However, the doctor pressed on her thighs even harder, making her whine. “You’re enjoying it, aren’t you?!”.

“Hey! I’m sorry, but I don’t feel anything.” she said as she stuck her tongue out at Mina.

“That can’t be true, Don’t thighs like this make your heart flutter?” Mina tried to joke.

“Sigh, I wish someone could make my heart flutter.” massaging Mina’s thigh for a few more, “It’s done! Be careful today. Massage them before you go to bed.”.

“Okay! Thank you Dr Thomas the train!” Mina joked again.

“I AM DOCTOR PARK JIHYO NOT THOMAS.” Jihyo glared at Mina. “Understood?”

“Yes Ma’am!” Mina saluted to Jihyo laughing. As Mina walked towards her bag, she wanted to take something from her pocket realising something was missing. She frantically looked for it in her bag, thinking where had she last seen it.

Jihyo who noticed Mina panicking infront of her desk, concerned she asked. “Why? Are you looking for something??”.

“It’s nothing, don’t worry.” Mina assured her, but felt really uncomfortable on the inside then bid goodbye to her. Leaving the infirmary in search of her handkerchief.

——————————

As Momo, Sana and Chaeyoung were walking back to their dormitories to get their stuff before heading to class. They saw that the Ji Musketeers were scolding their Athletic Juniors. Momo saw red, she then walked over as quickly.

“HEY, what are you doing to them?” Momo asked.

“Momo Unnie!” The two Juniors stood behind Momo, hiding from the Ji Musketeers. Jihyun got alive intimidated by Momo’s sudden presence.

“Her tape went missing, and she’s blaming us athletic team for taking her tape just because we use it most of the time.” one of her juniors said.

“Did you actually accused them?” Momo asked Jihyun, with a poker face.

“Yes I did” JiHyun said as she cleared , trying to show she wasn’t nervous but failed to do so.

“Do you have proof?”

 

“It’s not like I made it up.”

“I said, Do you have evidence to prove that these girls took it?” Momo emphasising that her question needs to be answered.

“I don’t have evidence, but they have history.”

“That’s not enough to put us behind bars, you need your evidence you see? If you don’t have any, don’t assume it is us understood? Don’t you dare bother my girls. Come on juniors lets go.” Momo guiding her juniors, not giving a damn to the Ji Musketeers.

———————————

Back in Mina’s dorm, she was looking around for her handkerchief. Thinking that maybe she didn’t bring it out, but must’ve left it somewhere in her drawer. Her roommate, Dahyun was studying at the table got interrupted when Mina asked, “Have you seen my handkerchief dubs?”

“Nah, maybe you left it at home?” Dahyun said still focused on her work. Hmm… maybe I did left it at home.. but can’t be! Didn’t I put it into my bag and then into my pocket after the competition?? Frustrated Mina was , she lay face front on her bed.

“Knock Knock” a voice greeted at their door.

“Nayeon unnie!” Dahyun said as she turn around her chair greeting their swimming senior. “What brings you here?”.

“Hello Dubu! I came here to look for Mina-ri, is she here?”

“I’m here.” Mina said flipping herself over.

“You alright? You left halfway during the competition.” Nayeon asked concerned, as she sat beside Mina on her bed.

“I wasn’t feeling well.” Mina confessed. “I let coach know about, so not to worry.”

“Yeah, I heard from coach too. Anyways, rest well and I’ll see you when you’re feeling better alright? Goodnight Mina-ri and Dubu~” Nayeon then took her leave from MiHyun’s room.

“You got disqualified again?! Gahhhh Unnie, you’re worse than me who came in fifth place!” Dahyun teased. “But really aren’t you going to do anything about your trauma?”.

“Hey You! haha. I’m not sure, maybe after I find my Handkerchief, or maybe not.”

“You better alright! We’re worried for you.”

On the other side…

The girls were hanging out at Sana and Chaeyoung’s dorm, as they sat on the beds. Momo thought that she should find that girl and return her handkerchief, despite the fact that Mina killed her sausage. Meanwhile, both Sana and Chaeyoung who were both in the midst of playing Reversi looked at Momo who was staring into blank space. “Yah! Queen of Jokbal down to earth?” they both said in unison. Momo jerked in her spot, surprised by their calling almost causing her to fall of the bed.

“I’m going to head out for a walk, see you girls for dinner!” Momo said, waving them goodbye.

Momo took a stroll in the campus park, maybe I should head to the wishing pond it’s peaceful there. As she arrived at the wishing pond, a familiar figure caught her eye. She decided to hide behind the bush to see what she was doing. Momo crouched low, watching the girl intently. Why would she be stealing the coins from the Wishing Pond ?! THIEF… Wait… the handkerchief must’ve meant something to him.. and find your mum?

_____________________________________________

Mina always seek comfort and assurance by going to the wishing pond at the campus park. She was hoping she could get the handkerchief back someday, and that was her wish. Upon her arrival at the Wishing Pond, she stepped on the stone walled edge, crouched down as she reached for the cement bowl filled with coins that people threw after every wish. “Dear wishing pond, sorry for taking the coins but I really need them today.” , Mina said while picking the coins into her hand. “Firstly, I’d like to wish whoever picked up my handkerchief would return it to me someday. and secondly I wish I can find Mum someday… thank you!” she said to the wishing pond , opening her eyes after with her tongue stuck out alittle she tried to focus on flipping the coin into the cement bowl in the middle of the pond. She got all shots in, and she made a little cheer. Then she felt a presence behind her, she slowly turned to see Momo standing there.

“What a habitual thief,” Momo said as she crossed her arms shaking her head, “all the students throw coins here, I always wondered where they all end up.”

"Don't get me wrong I just want to make use of them. Do you know how many coins go to waste every year? I'm just concerned about our environment" Mina tried to say as confident as possible.

“I see. You're so thoughtful" Momo bows sarcastically.

“Why are you here by the way?! Are you stalking me because I’m too pretty?”

“This is my chill spot too, you don’t own it by your own you know that. “

“By the way give me back my handkerchief!” , Mina demanded with her arm stretched out.

Momo wanted to play hard to get and tease the girl who she has yet to know the name of, “Why would I? Give me back my sausage first.”

“Give it back to me while I’m nice to you!” Momo just pretends to not hear whatever Mina had just said, whistling by the bush as she took a leaf from it and blew it away as if engrossed in her surroundings. Mina called after her , “HEY SAUSAGE!”.

___________________________________________

At Haneol University track, many CCAs go there for training, including both t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter