Final

Airport Troubles

Finally, the trip you had been planning for 3 years was finally here. You, Your sister Zoe, and her best friend Amy were traveling to South Korea. You get to the airport and wait to go through security. All the while the girls are laughing and talking about what they wanted to do. "I wanna to try to meet BTS!" "Dude I'm going to find Kyungsoo and make him love me." You start laughing at the girls. "Don't get ahead of yourself." As soon as we get settled in for our long flight, all of us pass out. 

 

A 13 hour flight and you're finally there. As you make your way to baggage claim, you noticed the crowd getting bigger. "Okay guys, we need to push through this crowd and get to that bathroom." You go first and as soon as you make it you get pushed. Everything in your hands is knocked down. As you bend to get it, your face makes contact with a tall man's head and all you see is starts. "What the ?!" You exclaim while being drug to the bathroom by Amy. While you're being cleaned up Zoe is frozen in place. Standing in front of her was Chanyeol, Xiumin, and Chen from EXO. Chanyeol has a panicked look on his face. Xiumin writes out a note and hands it to Zoe. "We have to run but please have her call us as soon as she can!" Chanyeol was still panicking. "We need to stay and...." before he could finish his sentence a crowd of girls chases them. 

 

Once you were able to clean up you went out to find Zoe. She looks pale. "Is everything okay?" You ask. She s the paper into your hand. "Holy , park Chanyeol is the one who hit me!!" Zoe very excitedly told you the whole story. One very expensive taxi ride later, the girls were at the hotel and you were in the hospital. While you're waiting for the doctor you decide to text the number. Putting blame on whoever's phone it is for the hospital stay. A few minutes later and the doctor comes in. He starts talking very fast and you don't know much Korean. He shakes his head and leaves. Your phone starts ringing it and you answer it in almost tears. "Hello?" "Its all over the news that Chanyeol hit you. Did you tell....wait are you crying?!" "Who is this?" "It's min...Xiumin from EXO." Before you can respond the doctor comes back and try to tell him you cant understand. Then you hear Xiumin speak. "Give him the phone ill translate." You hand it over and doctor has a pleased look on his and hands it back. "What did he say?" Xiumin says that the doctor said I'm fine but I need to stay overnight. I start crying telling him I can't stay here alone. "Well than good thing I told him I was coming down." Before you can respond he hangs up.

 

You were fussing over how you looked, so you didn't even realize he was there. "You look fine for someone who was just beat up." He says with a laugh. You look over at him shocked. He smiles and all you can say is "why are you here? " "well i just wanted to make sure....." before he can finish i cut him off "drop the act. You just want me to sign something saying I won't sue SM." "Well that's partly true. But it's more of SM will cover any and all medical bills pertaining to this and a confidential agreement." You take it from him and sign it. Then hand it back. "Now can you please leave?" He laughs "no can do." He says while sitting down. "What do you mean?" You ask confused. "Well the doctor thinks I'm your boyfriend and asked me to stay." "But don't you have work?" He laughs "i cleared my schedule. I'm yours until you get discharged."

 

You fall asleep a few minutes later. Xiumin sits there and after a bit he calls his manager to explain what's going on. "When she's discharged ill take her to the house." After a short nap you wake up suddenly. You sit up and accidentally hit your face. "Holy !!!" You yell and it causes Xiumin to jump. Once you explain what happens he asks if he can sit on the bed with you. You agree and as soon as he sat with you the door bursts open and the nurse runs in. She frowns when she sees you laying against his shoulder. He explains what happened and she leaves. After a few minutes of talking you both fall asleep. When you wake up you're hot. Finally you realize that it's Xiumin cuddling you. Once you're both up the doctor comes in and explains that you were free to go and to make a follow up appointment. Trying to make small talk in the car you bring up the nurse. "What was up with that nurse? She literally glared at me every time she came in. Then when she brought me breakfast she spilt juice on me." Xiumin visibly shudders. "She kept trying to ask me out and I denied her." "That's so weird." Xiumin smiles. "I am so sorry if I caused you any trouble, Xiumin." He laughs again. "You can call me Minseok."

 

After a short ride to the dorm, you guys pull up to a big house. You look at him and he laughs. "We tell people we live in a dorm to keep them off Of our tracks." As we walk up to the door it swings open. Before you can react you're pulled into a hug. You can't see who it is but you hear Minseok talk to the person. "Chanyeol-ah, please leave her be." He hugs tighter and apologizes. "Thank you, Chanyeol." Then all 3 of you walk into the house. As soon as you get to the foyer to take your shoes off someone rounds the corner. It's Baekhyun. He gasps. "Wow. Chan really ed up your pretty face." The comment made everyone laugh and Chanyeol groan. "Please let me make it up to you!" You laugh."now how are you going to do that Mr. Park?" He ponders the question for a few minutes. "How about I extend your trip?!" You looked at him like he's insane. "No! I couldn't ask you to do that!" He laughs and runs off. "I'm going to do it now!" All of the other boys start laughing. You introduce yourself to the boys you hadn't met yet. Everyone wants very welcoming and made you feel comfortable. Baekhyun sits next to you on the sofa. "So do you like video games?"

 

A few of the boys had schedules so you stayed to hang out with Minseok, Baekhyun, and Jongdae. Before Chanyeol left he gave you all the information for your trip extension. He made you promise that you would come see him while you're here. After playing Mario Kart for hours the boys decide to put on a movie. At some point you start to doze off and you unconsciously lay on Minseok's shoulder. Suddenly, your phone rings. You see who it is and run to another room. You answer and it's a FaceTime call from your daughter and her dad. You talk to her for a few minutes and explain to your ex that you'll be staying longer. Once you end the call you see Baekhyun by the door. "Oh! Was that your family?!" You smile. "Yes. That was my daughter and her dad, my ex husband." You hesitate for a minute and get up. "Well I should probably get back to my sister." You rush towards the door and Baekhyun grabs your arm. "Wait! Why? Don't you want to say goodbye?" You shake your head and put your shoes on. "But I think Minseok hyung really likes you." You laugh and shake your head. "Yeah but once he finds out I'm a single mom?" You hug Baekhyun and he tries to stop you again "he won't mind, I know him!" You kiss his cheek, smile but before you can leave he grabs your phone and calls himself. "You better respond to my texts!" He warns before showing you to the door.

 

You make your way back to the hotel and the girls are surprised you had been gone so long. You explain how the day went, leaving out the whole hanging out with EXO. Explained to them about Chanyeol extending the trip and went to bed. Over the next week or so you and Baekhyun has become close. He would give you suggestions on things to do and you guys had coffee a few times. He tried to bring up Minseok but you wouldn't let him. He didn't push the issue anymore. One morning you wake up to an empty room. The girls left a note saying they were going to BigHit to see if they could get a tour of the building. You decide to get up and get ready for your day. You planned on relaxing at the spa the hotel had. You go out and get some food then go back to your room. As you're walking in your phone rings. You answer and the screaming starts. "YOU HAVE TO COME GET US!!! We're being held at BigHit. They think we're are crazy fans." You freak out. "Okay okay! I'm going to call Baek and see if he can help me! I'll be there asap." You hang up and call him. Of freaking course he isn't answering his phone. You rack your brain and there is only one other person that can help: Minseok. 

 

You hesitate but realize that you have to it up and call. It rings a few times. You start to panic. He finally picks up and you explain the situation and he says he will meet you there. You book it to the building and Minseok runs up the same time you do. Right behind him is Kyungsoo who runs past and into the building. Minseok grabs your arm and stops you from following him. "We need to talk." Of course you start to think of all the bad things he can say. "Well I'm a little busy with my sister..." he laughs "why do you think Kyungsoo is here?"  He grabs your arm and runs off. You two arrive at the SM building and you're confused. You're ushered into an office where Chanyeol and their manager sat. They all start talking really fast and you can't keep up. You look over at Xiumin and he apologizes. "Apparently the nurse from the hospital was upset that I didn't accept her request for a date and took pictures of us sleeping. She tried to blackmail me so we are making you aware since she might come after you." You sigh and wait for them to continue. "Oh! They need an update on your condition." You explain everything. "Well I have to have surgery when I get home since my nose was half broken." Chanyeol's eyes open impossibly wide. Which makes you and Minseok laugh. "It's fine, Chan." You say with a laugh. "Well now that that's out of the way, we should get back to the house!" Minseok exclaims. 

 

Once back at the house, you walk in and hear squealing. You run to the living room and see Yixing dancing for the girls. He looks up at you. "You must be the pretty girl Chanyeol beat up?" You feel your cheeks flush and Yixing laughs. He tries to grab your hand but you're yanked away by Minseok. This makes everyone laugh. "I guess we should get going." As you finish your sentence Kyungsoo pops his head out of the kitchen and tells everyone that dinner is almost ready and everyone is eating. You yawn before agreeing. Minseok looks concerned. "Do you wanna go lay down?" You nod your head yes. He leads you to his room and flops down. You sit next to him and start to nod off. Your head hits his shoulder and he holds you hand. You can feeling your heart racing. He lace your fingers together and signs. "I missed you. I couldn't get you out of my head." You chuckle and he continues. "Why did you ignore me?" You sigh and start to talk. But your phone interrupts you. "Well. I have a 3 year old daughter who is with her dad, my ex husband. Wanna meet her?" He smiles and agrees. You answer and see her. 

"Hi baby!" She gets excited and yells "mama!" This makes you laugh and you ask her if she wants to meet Minseok. "Hi! It's nice to meet you." She gives him a puzzled look and it looks like a lightbulb goes off in her head. "Mama has your picture in our house!" She screams. You feel your face flush and he smiles. Then we hear another voice. Your ex starts to talk and Minseok turns the phone to you. "Who was that?" He demands. Before you can answer your daughter speaks up. "Daddy that's EXO!" He visibly stiffens. "Can you please not have whatever dude you're currently ing talk to our child." You roll your eyes and see that Minseok looks pissed. He squeezes your hand, sensing you're upset. "Anyway." You sigh out. "Why don't you call her back when you aren't busy." He yells before hanging up the call. You feel the tears flood your eyes. Minseok pulls you into him and you both lay down. Once your crying finally stops you feel sleep pulling you in. Minseok makes a move to get up and you grab his arm. "Please don't go." He lays back down and snuggles up to you, kissing your forehead. The last thing you hear before you succumb to sleep is his voice. "I'm not going anywhere."

 

You wake up a few hours later by yourself. You see the time and jump up. Minseok walks in and stops you. "Nope. You're going back to sleep. Kyungsoo is setting the girls up in the living room." You smile and plop back onto the bed. "Okay. Sounds good. But I need something from you." Minseok smiles and urges you to go on. "Will you cuddle with me?" You shyly ask. He smiles and jumps in the bed. He snuggles up to you. You roll over so you can face him. You both stare at each other for a few minutes before he leans in and kisses you. You smile and as he pulls away he whispers "I really like you." You feel your cheeks heat up and tell him it's a mutual feeling. You lean in this time and kiss him. It gets heated very quickly and He rolls onto his back and pulls you with him so you're straddling his hips. He continues kissing you as his hands creep up the back of your shirt. Just as he reaches to pull it off the bedroom door swings open. Chen walks in and it takes him a minute to register what's happening. "Oh my god you guys. Lock the door." You and Minseok start laughing and you roll off of him. "Maybe we should wait until we have more privacy." You say to a pouty Minseok.

 

The next morning you wake up to Minseok snuggling you. He looks so pretty. You start to run your fingers through his hair. He stirs in his sleep so you stop. Then you hear him mumble "why did you stop?" Which causes you to giggle and continue. With his eyes closed he starts to ask you about your plans for the day. "The girls and I are going to go shopping and explore. What about you?" He finally sits up so he can talk properly. "I have some recording to do, then I'm free." You laughs at his cheesy smile. "So does that mean I can see you again tonight?" He doesn't respond right away. You start to regret asking when he speaks up. "Of course. I want you to be here anytime you can." He leans in and presses a kiss to your lips. There's a knock on the door. Baekhyun walks in covering his eyes. The both of you laugh. "Baek we aren't doing anything." He sighs "okay good. Min, we have to leave in 45 minutes." Then he leaves the room. You start to get up. "I guess that means I have to leave." Before you can react Minseok grabs your arm and spins you to face him. "I wasn't done with you." Then his lips are on yours. When he pulls away you smile and run off. He chases you and slide across the floor. You fell on your and he was on you. You pull his face to yours and start kissing him. Then you hear a round of cheers from the living room. He jumps up and helps you up. "I'll call you when I'm done."

 

You and the girls spend the day out exploring. Once you were all burnt out, you went back to the hotel. As the three of you were relaxing you got a phone call. It was Chanyeol. "Hey Noona! So Minseok hyung has been asking when you're leaving. I don't know if I should tell him....." you thought about it. "Don't tell him! I don't want it to spoil the rest of our time here. Also could I come over before Min gets home? I wanna make you guys dinner." He laughs. "Of course Noona. Meet me there in 20." He hung up and you rounded the girls up. Shortly after you received a text from Jongin. You didn't even know he had your number. He asked if we could make him chicken. So we decided to make fried chicken and mashed potatoes.  We meet Kyungsoo at the store so he can help us get everything. Once we get back to the house we start cooking. Kyungsoo helps since he's never made American food. During the process your phone rings. You see that it's your daughter. You run to another room to take it. It's the ex's girlfriend. "Hey! How is everything?" You smile and tell her about everything. "So that's why he's been so pissy. So are you guys dating?" You laugh. "I don't know but I'm definitely falling in love and it's kind scary. He's amazing." She smiles. "Girl you deserve it." You talk to your daughter for a bit then hang up. What you didn't notice was Minseok listening from the door. He smiles and you cringe. "So who this amazing person you were talking about?" He says with a smirk. "Oh just Chanyeol. You know he's my bias." You say as you walk past him. "Oh no you don't!" He turns to grab you and you run. He reaches you before you make it to the kitchen. He pulls you around pushing you back to the wall. Then his lips are on yours. "I'm kinda sorta falling in love with you too." He whispers against your lips. The door swings open, Yixing and Junmyeon walk out. "Oh my god, can't you guys get a room?!" Junmyeon yells while Yixing is saying how cute it is. Once dinner is ready everyone sits down to eat. Everyone talked and laughed for hours. Once you realized what time it was, You and the girls headed back to the hotel since the boys had an early day.

 

The next morning you and the girls got shopping for outfits to the show that night. Once you're done you head back to the hotel to get ready. The only person who knows you're gonna be there is Baekhyun. Once you make it to the venue you guys decide to give away your meet and greet passes. An SM employee notices this and offers to allow you to meet the band backstage after the fan meet. You follow her back. She finds Suho and explains the situation. He sends her off and starts dying of laughter. "Hey guys. We have some fans here to meet us." All of them stand up and He moves aside. All of the members start cracking up. But you want to do the typical fangirl thing. After they introduce themselves, they take pictures and you all just hang out before the show. Minseok insisted that you watch from backstage. Every time he ran back, he would kiss you for luck. Once the concert was over, you followed the boys to their dressing room to say goodbye. After an round of sweaty hugs you guys leave. As you're leaving you see a small group of girls staring at you. One of them points at you and you realize it's the nurse from the hospital. Before you can react the group walks over and starts yelling. One of them tries to push you so you grab the girls and run. You realize they're chasing you. You decide to call Minseok. 

 

"Hey!" He says when he answers. "He-hey. So we're in trouble. Some girls are chasing us." He flips out and asks where you are. "I have no idea Min. Oh here is a police station." You run in and he tells you to wait inside. The girls waiting outside. You hand your phone to a police officer who allows you to wait. About 15 minutes later you hear yelling. You look outside to see Minseok scolding the girls. He doesn't recognize the nurse, so speak up. "Hey Min, doesn't that girl look familiar.?" He looks and his eyes open wide. "You'll be here from my lawyer." Is all he says before walking over to you. He grabs and hugs you. "I am so sorry." He says with a frown. "Minseok, I don't blame you one bit." He smiles at your response. Your phone goes off and you pull it out. Before you can show Minseok, his phone rings. Once he hangs up he has a puzzled look and on his face. "Well those girls found out your name and leaked all of our information. Then he grins which confuses you. "So you and the girls are staying with us until you go home." 

 

That's how the last bit of your trip, turned into a slumber party with EXO. They had a spare room that the girls stayed in and Jongdae moved in with Yixing. This gave you and Minseok you're own room. Once all your stuff with successfully moved with help of security guards from SM you got to spend all your free time with Minseok. Since he couldn't take you on a real date, he decided to come up with some pretty creative things to do. A lot of it was late at night but you didn't mind. You just loved that you guys were growing close. Since you were keeping the date you go home a secret from Minseok, it made everything that much better. The date was coming up fast. Minseok knew it was soon but you wouldn't tell him specifically. There was about 2 weeks left. 

 

You started to notice your sister leaving a lot. But she wouldn't tell you where she was. Even the boys were becoming suspicious. This gave Baekhyun an idea. He teamed up with Jongdae to investigate. One night in particular she was asking to leave pretty late. Once again she wouldn't tell anyone where she was going. Once she left Baekhyun came bursting in the room. "Let's go guys! We're following her." You, Minseok, Baekhyun, and Jongdae get ready and go. You follow the car she got into. It went to another apartment complex that Baekhyun had seen before. "Why is she coming to the BTS dorm??" Everyone looks around confused. Baekhyun calls Taehyung to see if he's home. They talk for a few minutes. "She's dating Yoongi." We all stood there with our jaws dropped. Once we get home Minseok drags you to bed. "I have a surprise!" He exclaims. You look at him completely confused. He continues. "SM gave me the rest of the time you're here off!" You were ecstatic! You launched your body at his that was laying on the bed. You hugged him and he started giggling. "You seem happy." He laughed at. "Well yeah! I actually get your undivided attention! What great way to end my trip." You realize what you said and frown. "What's wrong?" He inquired. You could feel the tears welling up. You shook your head to try to rid yourself of them but before you could completely compose yourself, Minseok pulled you into his arms. You took a deep shaky breath. "Shh, don't think about it." He said hugging you tighter and then you felt the tears fall. You tried so hard to stop them but as soon as you felt some fall from above you sobbed. The two of you hugged for a bit longer before he whispered against you, thinking you couldn't hear him. But the minute the words left mouth you gasped. 

 

You both get up to clean up for bed. Once you're both snuggled up together, you decide to respond. "Hey, Minseok?" He doesn't respond right away but then you hear him hum in reply. "I love you too." He presses his lips to yours. "Say it again." You giggle. "I love you Minseok" he kisses you again and you can feel him smiling. "I love you too." The next morning you wake up alone. As you get out of bed you hear laughing. You look at your phone and realize it's only 7am. You leave the room and get closer to the source. You hear the person giggle. "Oh Minseok Oppa. You're so cute." When you hear him laugh back you spin on your heels and head to the room. On your way back to the room, you run into Baekhyun. He notices you look awkward so he drags you to his room. Failing to get information out of you, he lets you go back to your room. Once you're there, you crawl back into bed. You text your sister to see if she has plans today. She explains she's going to see Yoongi and you ask to tag along. You get dressed and meet your sister in the living room. Baekhyun comes in. "Hey! What are you guys up to today?" He asks just as Minseok and his guest walk in. "Oh we're going to meet up with Yoongi and the other boys. They want to meet her." Your sister explains. Minseok gives you a puzzled look. You guys had plans today but his guest was making you feel unwanted. You smile at Minseok. "Well you seemed busy, so I figured our plans were canceled." The only person in the room to pick up on your attitude was Baekhyun. He almost lost it. Minseok gives him a stern look and walks away with his friend not far behind. "Oooo someone is jealous." Baekhyun teases. You scoff and walk to the room to grab your bag. Just as you're about to open the door you hear the girl speak. "Who are those girls, Minnie?" You wait to hear his response. "They're just...." he pauses before he finishes. "Baekhyun's friends." Your heart drops and you push the door open. Without making eye contact with either of them, you grab your bag. A wide eyed Minseok watches you but before he can speak you do. "Well, goodbye friend." 

 

You decide to not allow your attitude or Minseoks words ruin your brunch with BTS. All of the boys are nice. You and Namjoon are having fun talking in English. After everyone finishes eating you guys decide to head out. Not wanting to rain on their date all of the members went their separate ways. You said goodbye to your sister. Before you could leave, namjoon stopped you. "I really enjoyed talking to you. Do you wanna maybe get coffee or something? Maybe you could tell me about your black eyes." You thought about it and remembered how bad you felt seeing Minseok with someone else. "I actually have some things to do but here's my number. You should text me!" He smiles and gives you a hug goodbye. You finally check your phone and have a flood of texts from Minseok. He asks you to call him so he can explain. So you do. What shocks you is who answers. "Hello? This is Minnie's phone." You're into too much shock to say anything. Then you hear him. "I told you not to touch my phone. God. Will just leave already?" This makes you giggle. Then he gets on the phone "hello?" You start laughing. "Oh my god. Thank you so much for calling me. I need to explain." You laugh again. "You have nothing to explain, Minnie." You tease. "Come home and save me please." 

 

Once you get home, his guest is gone. He wraps you in a hug and kisses you. "I'm so sorry. Please don't be mad" you start laughing. "Minseok, of course I was mad but I'm not anymore. Plus I got asked out by Rap Monster." He stops "YOU WHAT?!" This causes you to laugh more. Then he explains that the girl was a family friend. His mom is getting concerned that he isn't married and tried to push her on him. "But to appease my mom, I have to go on a date with her." This made you laugh even harder. "It's fine Babe. I trust you." To which he hugged you even harder. Later that night you had Chanyeol confirm your flights and you guys were leaving in 3 days. Minseok still didn't know when and you didn't want him to. You spent the next couple of days just being lazy with the boys since they were all on light schedules. The night before you guys were leaving Minseok received a call from his mom. After talking to her he comes back to the living room. "So my date is tomorrow." Once the words leave his mouth, Chanyeol looks at you and you shake you head. "That's cool. Maybe she's the love of your life." You say teasing Minseok. You yells and then tickles you. "Stop! I'm gonna go shower!" You exclaim and leave the room. Before you can get into the bathroom, Chanyeol stops you. He can see your eyes full of tears and just hugs you. "Just tell him." You shake your head. "It's better this way." Chanyeol scoffs "for who?" After your shower you meet Minseok in the room. He's laying in bed. You walk over and he smiles his gummy smile at you. Before you can sit on the bed he sits up and pulls you into his lap. You smile down at him as he pulls your face to his. He presses his lips to yours. "Tell me you love me." You whisper. He starts kissing and punctuates every kiss with an "I love you." He continues to kiss down your neck to the rest of your body. You can feel every ounce of love he has for you come out with every action he assaults your body with. He pushes you into an abyss of pleasure where all you feel is love and affection around you. 

 

The next morning you wake up before Minseok and decide to write him a letter to read once you're gone. Once everyone is up, lunch is made and everyone hangs out before Minseok has to leave for his date. He kisses you and goes on his way. Once he's gone, it's time to pack. Baekhyun is trying to talk you into calling Minseok.   You say your goodbyes to all of the boys and get into the taxi. You made Baekhyun promise he wouldn't call Minseok. As the taxi leaves the boys conspire. "She said I couldn't call him. Not that anyone else couldn't." So they all start calling. He isn't answering. They keep trying and then finally when Jongdae calls he answers. "She left! She's on her way to the airport now. Go dude. Forget that date!" Before Minseok can process Jongdae's words he's out the door. Ignoring the screams of his date. 

 

You and the girls made it to the airport and are trying to get to security. Your sister is in tears having to leave Yoongi and here you were trying to keep it together. Just as you're about to get in line you hear a commotion. There is a huge crowd yelling. You decide to keep going, not bothering to pay attention. All of sudden you hear the girls gasp. You turn around and you're face to face with minseok. "Where do you think you're going?" Before you can respond he pulls you into his arms. "Please don't leave me. I need you." You let your tears fall. "You can't get rid of me that easy, Kim Minseok."