Happy Kyungsoo Day!

Birthday Snuggle

Kyungsoo is alone at the dorm. Manager hyung is not present at the moment, he still got something to do at the company and the rest of the members are having a break. He has a schedule tomorrow so he needs to stay at the dorm because the filming set is not very far from there.  

Kyungsoo makes a simple dinner for himself; he tries to make better kimchi bokkeumbap. He tried to make it before; it was a success but he wasn’t satisfied with the result. He eats it right away once it’s ready. He enjoys his meal and his alone time.

After he finished his dinner, he washes the dishes and tidy up the mess he created while cooking earlier. And then he sits in front of the TV as he devours an agemanju that he bought from Tokyo yesterday.

It is 10 p.m. and Kyungsoo got nothing to do, so he decides to clean himself and then get ready to sleep without waiting for manager hyung comes. He is double checking the dorm door to make sure that it’s locked and then he marches to his room. Usually he doesn’t lock his room, but since he is alone now, he feels a little insecure and opts to lock his room.

Kyungsoo is about to sleep when his phone suddenly rings. He sighs because he forgets to turn off his phone. He picks up the call without seeing the caller ID.

“Kyungsoo-yah! Have you returned from Tokyo?” a deep baritone voice suddenly heard from the other side of the line even before Kyungsoo said ‘hello’.

“Yes, Chanyeol-ah. What is it?”

“Nothing, I just want to make sure that you’re back,” Kyungsoo can sense his boyfriend is smiling widely as he says that. “Where are you now?”

“I’m at the dorm.” Kyungsoo rubs his eyes, feeling the sleep finally caught him.

“Why don’t you come to my place? My mom misses you so much.”

“I have a filming schedule near our dorm tomorrow morning. Tell your mom that I also miss her. I will drop by anytime soon.”

 Kyungsoo yawns absently; Chanyeol catches that, “Okay, I’m hanging up then. Sweet dreams, my love.”

With that their phone call ends. Kyungsoo turns off his phone and then ready to go to the dreamland.

--

Kyungsoo hears the dorm door opens; he thinks it might be manager hyung finally comes. He opens his eyes slightly to see the clock. It is ten minutes to midnight. ‘I still get some times to sleep’, he thinks and resume to his slumber.

Minutes later Kyungsoo opens his eyes a little because he suddenly feels warm breaths fanning his face. He surprised to see a stupid giant lies on his bed and smiling lovingly to him, “Holy cow! Chanyeol, what are you doing here?”

Chanyeol smiles brightly as he wraps his arms around his boyfriend’s little figure. And then he buries his face on Kyungsoo’s neck. He inhales Kyungsoo’s scent deeply.

Kyungsoo pushed Chanyeol’s body by his shoulder, “Get lost.”

Chanyeol is not offended by Kyungsoo’s reaction, he chuckles instead, “I know you were not acting at that scene from ‘Hyung’, that was the real you.” He pinches Kyungsoo’s cheeks with adoration.

“Shhtaahhp pinchhhiiing my chheeeekssshh…” Kyungsoo says as he tries to make Chanyeol let go of his chubby cheeks.

“I can’t help it. You’re too cute,” Chanyeol giggles, and then pecks his boyfriend’s reddening cheeks. “It’s 12 January, Happy birthday, Doh Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo sighs as he leans his body closer to Chanyeol’s bigger figure and then he places his forehead to Chanyeol’s shoulder, “Thank you, Chanyeol-ah, but I thought I’d locked my room earlier.”

“You did. And I did my MacGyver’s skill to unlock the door,” Chanyeol grinning proudly. “I even unlocked your heart,” he adds, winking to his cute little boyfriend.

“Cheesy giant,” Kyungsoo says, rolling his eyes. “By the way, why did you come here? You have a schedule today, right? You can give me a birthday call like you did last year.”

“You know how I always love to become the first one to say ‘happy birthday’ to everyone dear to me. You are the most special person for me and I don’t want anybody else say it before me. I hate losing. Besides, last year you weren’t answered my call and I’m sure you won’t this year either,” Chanyeol explains his entire presence at the moment.

Kyungsoo smiles in amusement to Chanyeol’s childish behaviour, “You’ll always be number one in my heart. He pecks Chanyeol’s lips and continues, “Of course after my mom and dad.”

Chanyeol flashes a bright smile towards Kyungsoo, “I do have a schedule today, but it won’t be long. How about you have a dinner at my house tonight? I’ll come to pick you up after your filming ends.”

“I’ll take that offer, I kind of missing your family too. The filming scheduled to end at 5 p.m. Just wait for me at the dorm, okay,” Kyungsoo replies.

“So, what do you want for your birthday, love?

You’re the one I want for birthday,” Kyungsoo sings his part from what I want for Christmas and change the lyrics. Chanyeol grins happily and dives in for another kiss but stopped by Kyungsoo. “No, forget that,” disappointment shows on Chanyeol’s handsome face. “I want you for my entire life,” Kyungsoo shows his heart shaped smile to his pouty giant boyfriend and then he traces Chanyeol’s lips with his finger before he gives another peck on them.

Chanyeol returns Kyungsoo’s peck with a deep tender kiss. His palm is at the back of Kyungsoo’s head to deepen the kiss. Kyungsoo is following Chanyeol’s lead and then places his arms around Chanyeol’s neck. Both of them are enjoying the kiss and part when they feel the need of oxygen. They place their foreheads against each other’s.

After a moment of silent, Chanyeol randomly says, “Have you heard about Tobenee?”

“What’s that?” Kyungsoo frowns in confusion.

“You got to see him later. He’s our house newest family member.”

“Is it a dog? What a weird name.”

“It’s not weird. My sister said his name was weird too, but I think it’s cute. I took it from Beethoven name,” Chanyeol pouts cutely.

Chanyeol keeps on defending the idea that Toben is a cute name. Sometimes Kyungsoo couldn’t understand why he fallen so hard to this guy. Kyungsoo finally lets Chanyeol wins and agreeing that Toben is an okay name.

They catch up on each other, Chanyeol tells Kyungsoo about his trip with Baekhyun. He tells Kyungsoo of how good he is at skiing and asks his boyfriend to go skiing together someday. And then Kyungsoo tells Chanyeol about how he enjoyed the short trip to Tokyo with his actor friends. After they are satisfied with their stories, Kyungsoo starts to feel sleepy again.

“Now, please go back to dreamland, Doh Kyungsoo. I’ll be your guardian for the night and keep you safe from Pitch Black,” Chanyeol lets Kyungsoo snuggles to his body and keeps on rubbing his tiny boyfriend’s back to give him some comfort.

“You talk too much for a Sandman,” Kyungsoo remarks as he feels his eyelids getting heavier and finally he is asleep.

--

Four hours later, Kyungsoo awaken from his sleep. He extracts himself from Chanyeol’s embrace quietly in order to not waking his cutie giant up. He washes his face and get ready for today’s filming. And then he walks closer to his bed, wraps Chanyeol with his extra blanket to give him extra warmness. Before he left his room, he places a sweet loving kiss on Chanyeol’s forehead. Kyungsoo can see that Chanyeol smiles in his sleep after that kiss.

--

 

The End

 

*)Kimchi bokkeumbap = Korean fried rice, Agemanju = Japanese steamed bun with red bean filling

 

A/N

Happy birthday to my lovely son, Doh Kyungsoo. I wish you all the best things in this world, always be healthy, you deserve all the love. I wish chansoo subunit can happen soon. 사랑해 경수야 '하트'

Have you guys seen Chanyeol's screenshot on Instagram? I couldn't believe that Kyungsoo was using 'heart' emoji. I thought it's not his thing. I smile like an idiot staring at their convo. However, IMO I feel Chanyeol is pressured to show his interactions with his band member, including giving birthday message to Kyungsoo. I hope he doesn't obliged to do it because of us and sent Kyungsoo birthday wishes with all his heart :)

Anyways, thanks a lot for everyone who spent their time to read this fic. kamsahamnida :)