Sequel

I would do anything to keep you safe

annyeong...

thank you for subscribe, and reading ^^ here is the sequel, hope you like it

 


Taehyung laid unconsciously on the cold cement. He heard a sound of keys jingles from outside. He smiled and hoping that it was Jungkook. But then his smiled gone when he saw a man figure on the door and he knew.. his life would end that night.

His father pulled him up by his collar and Taehyung groaned in pain.

“You really disappoint me Taehyung!!! Do you know how embarrassed I am when his mother found out about this? She ing angry to me! She wanted you die! And I would be happy too if you just die!! You !” he threw Taehyung to the floor and Taehyung groaned.

Yes. He and Jungkook weren’t a real sibling. Jungkook’s mom married with his father when Taehyung was about 2 years old. Taehyung’s mom was passed away when she gave him a birth.

And since Jungkook was born, his step mother never treated him right. He always be the one to be blame whenever Jungkook’s cried. And in the end, it always be Taehyung who would get the punishment. His father also didn’t trust him. His father only trust with Jungkook’s mother and yeah.. no one cared about Taehyung.

Luckily, Jungkook was such a good younger brother to him. Jungkook always be there whenever Taehyung cried and apologized to him for making him cry. And Taehyung loved his brother since then. They always stick to each other. Taehyung would do anything to make Jungkook happy, and he willingly to take the punishment.

“How are you feeling now? Are you close to death?” his father laughed mockingly.

Taehyung rolled on to his back and tried to look at his father, “How.. h-how is Jungkook?”

“You really want to know?” his father pulled his hair and looked down at him.

Taehyung nodded softly and groaned from the pain, “Leave him alone! you ! I never wanted a son like you!” he spited on Taehyung’s face.

Taehyung only laughed weakly, and it made his father turned angrier. He punched Taehyung’s face again and again and Taehyung already vomited blood and groaned. After his father satisfied abusing him, he left Taehyung again in the dark room.

Taehyung sobbed and his face was throbbing badly. He felt so thirsty and sick.

“Jung..kook.. Jung…kook…” he moaned his name and he fell into the darkness.

 

 

It was almost 2 am, and Jungkook sneaked out from his room. He brought all of his savings and some of his clothes. He also left a note on his table so his parents would find it soon. He knew that his parents already slept and Jungkook tiptoed to his parents’s room. Luckily, the door was opened and he quietly stepped into their room. He made his way towards the table and saw the keys, and he carefully stole the keys.

Jungkook almost ran towards the basement and he tried all of the keys. His heart beat faster and he tried to not making a noise. And he wanted to cry when the door clicked open. He gasped and covered his mouth when he saw Taehyung laid unconsciously on the floor with so much blood on his face. Jungkook cried silently as he walked slowly towards him. he knelt beside Taehyung’s body and buried his face on Taehyung’s chest.

“Hyung.. i’m so sorry…”

Taehyung stirred slowly and smiled weakly as he felt Jungkook’s body weighed on him. He lifted his hand to Jungkook’s soft hair. Jungkook looked up.

“Hyung… you’re awake?”

“Yeah..” he said weakly and tried to smile to Jungkook but he winched in pain.

Jungkook held back his tears, they couldn’t be here for long time, he need to make Taehyung out of their house.

“Hyung… hyung can you hear me? We need to get out of here” Jungkook said breathlessly.

Taehyung shook his head softly and caressed Jungkook’s face, “I can’t Kookie.. Go.. you can’t be here.. I don’t want you..-“ Taehyung accidently coughed a blood and he smiled apologetically to Jungkook which was Jungkook didn’t mind him. “I’m okay Kookie.. I don’t want you to get hurt..”

“No!!”

Jungkook carefully pulled him up and Taehyung groaned.

“Kookie.. no.. no.. you will get into trouble” he whispered

Jungkook didn’t answer him, he carried Taehyung carefully on his arms and made his way to get out of their house. He tried not to make any sound as he ran away from the house. Taehyung was asleep in his arms and Jungkook ran towards Namjoon’s car.

Jungkook called Jin earlier and told him what happened. Jin was their neighbor when they were kids, but Jin already married to Namjoon and he worked in a hospital so he had to move out from his neighborhood.

 Jin opened the door for them and ushered Jungkook to be quick. And then Namjoon drove his car.

Jin peeked from his side to see Taehyung’s condition.

“How is he?” asked Jin worriedly.

“I don’t know hyung” said Jungkook as he cried, his body was shaking so bad.

“We need to go to my work now! i will treat his wound there” said Jin to his husband, Namjoon. Namjoon nodded and he stepped the gas harder.

Once they arrived, Jin called his friends to help him to take care and examined Taehyung’s body. He was afraid if there was an injury in his body or a broken bone. And Namjoon held Jungkook’s body. They both waited on the waiting room and Namjoon tried to calm Jungkook down.

“It’s my fault.. it’s my fault”

“Ssh.. it’s no one’s fault..”

“But .. but.. Taehyungie…”

“He will be fine, i’m sure Jin will take care of him”

Namjoon hugged him tightly as Jungkook cried in his arms.

 

 

Hours passed and Jungkook was fall asleep in Namjoon’s arms.

Jin walked out from the room and he approached his husband and Jungkook. He sat beside his husband and sighed while running his fingers softly through Jungkook’s hair.

“Poor boy”

“Yeah.. i can’t believe his father..”

They both sighed, “Do you mind if they stay in our house?” asked Jin.

“Of course not. Jungkook is like your younger brother too right? And I’m okay if they stay forever in our house.”

Jin smiled at his husband, and pecked his lips, “Thank you so much, yeah… Jungkook is like a brother to me. He is cute though.”

“I’m happy if you’re happy Jinnie” said Namjoon as he smiled softly to his husband and they kissed softly.

Jungkook shifted in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes.

“Umm Jin hyung.. how is Taehyung?”  asked Jungkook with a hoarse voice.

“He is fine Jungkook. He is asleep now, and you can meet him but please.. don’t wake him up, he need some rest”

Jungkook nodded and he made his way to Taehyung’s room. He opened the door carefully and tiptoed towards Taehyung’s bed. He saw Taehyung slept peacefully. There was an IV tube beside him and Jungkook sat on a bench beside his bed. He softly held Taehyung’s hand and the tears escaped from his eyes.

“I’m so sorry hyung… i’m so sorry” Jungkook buried his face on the bed and he held back his sobs.

Taehyung woke up by hearing Jungkook’s voice. He slowly opened his eyes and he saw Jungkook beside him.

“Kookie..” he whispered and Jungkook tensed.

Jungkook slowly looked up and smiled at Taehyung, “Hyung… hyung….”

“I … love .. you…..”

“I love you too hyung.. I’m sorry”

Taehyung slowly lifted his finger and put it on Jungkook’s lips. He looked at Jungkook and shook his head. Jungkook held his finger and kissed it softly. The tears kept running down on his cheeks.

“Don’t… cry…. I’m…. he…re” Taehyung whispered and smiled softly.

Jungkook nodded vigorously and he closed his eyes to stop his tears.

“You should.. sleep hyung.. I’ll be here”

Taehyung moved a little bit and patted the bed beside him while looked at Jungkook.

“come…here..”

Jungkook nodded and he slowly climbed on to the bed beside Taehyung. He tried not to hurt Taehyung as he slowly lay down. They stared one another and Taehyung smiled softly.

“I love you so much Jungkook”

“I love you too hyung.. i love you more…”

Jungkook tilted his face towards Taehyung and kissed his lips softly.

“I love you hyung, I love you..”